Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? (4315 Views)

(photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Collynzo9: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Akpabio is in Nigeria and very healthy, the story is false.
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Ngwakwe: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Caseless:
Akpabio , return in good health and kirikiri shall be your final abode.

He will certainly share the room with Fashola and Amaechi.

Can you imagine what they will be discussing during their terms?

It will be fantastic to see this happen except that Buhari becoming President seems future impossible term (tense) and an impossible call.
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo9:
Akpabio is in Nigeria and very healthy, the story is false.

It better be. Because the Web is already asking #AkpabioYouDeyRun grin grin grin grin

This Change is unstoppable. Sai Buhari.
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Rawani: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl. Airport | March 29, 2015

[img]http://media./media/eVP3WaYqYQMXm/giphy.gif[/img]

Nice thread egift wink

3 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by ugia(f): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2015
He has overworked himself. LOL. No place in Nigeria to rest, he has over heated the polity and he is on the run. God will judge you.
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by hamaworld(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2015
God willing u will come bk and take care of d mess u have done
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Rawani:
Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl. Airport | March 29, 2015

[img]http://media./media/eVP3WaYqYQMXm/giphy.gif[/img]

Nice thread egift wink

This gif is epic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by vega84(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Running away unto which level nah
Abeg shut up if u dnt knw wat to say.
If u are a GMB supporter all u need do is to vote fr him wit ur pvc com Saturday finish. Stop typing rubbishhhhhh here! #vegatalks#

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Gh0stFreak: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

I just hope it is false because we need to recover every penny he looted. Below is the source.

Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital
https://www.nairaland.com/2210717/breaking-news-governor-akpabio-collapses

idi0t,when did newspunch become a credible source?
i only know of punchng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Gh0stFreak: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2015
these Apc bastards lie so much,to the extent that they start to believe their own lies.

2 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Running from who and for what?

Tyccheww

Make una dey der dey masturbate una ego

The end shall make you know the difference between perception and reality.

GEJ is winning this

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by anonimi: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
I just read somewhere that Gov. Godwill Akpabio collapse and was taken to a UK Hospital https://www.nairaland.com/2210717/breaking-news-governor-akpabio-collapses

If he is sick, I wish him quick recovery. But I hope this is not a Disappearing Act? Is he running away from the incoming Buhari administration?

Your FAKE news na im you come hide for nairaland link grin

http://www.newspunch.org/breaking-gov-akpabio-collapses-rushed-to-uk-hospital/

If anyone needs to run, won't it be these PDP rejects and worstest eggs that have found their way into the WASTE basket that is APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

MyPoint:
DoctorJones:
LEST WE FORGET

These are some of those clamouring for 'change':

Bola Tinubu's pension:...

1) Two houses in choice locations in Lagos and Abuja
2) Six brand new vehicles replaceable every 3 yrs
3) Salary for life
4) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every two years
5) Full medicals for him and his family
6) Security detail

Rotimi Amaechi's pension:

1) Two houses (one in Rivers and the other anywhere he chooses)
2) Full salary for life
3) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every four years
4) Three vehicles replaceable every four years
5) Free medicals
6) 10percent of salary as house maintenance
7) Full security detail
cool 30percent car maintenance, 10percent entertainment, 20percent utilities.

Bukola Saraki's pension:

1) Three cars replaceable every 3yrs
2) A "well-furnished 5bedroom duplex"
3) 300percent furniture allowance
4) Full security detail (8 policemen, 3 DSS operatives one of which must be female)
5) 30percent for car maintenance, 20percent for utility, 10percent for entertainment and 10percent for house maintenance.
NB: As a Senator, this ex-gov also draws salary worth millions and a N40m quarterly allowance.

Sani Yerima's pension:

1) Salary for life
2) Two vehicles replaceable every 4yrs
3) Two personal staff
4) Free medicals for the govs and their families
5) A house and free office
6) Free telephone
7) A 30day paid vacation abroad
NB: This ex-gov too is a serving Senator who recieves outrageous salaries and allowances.

Every one who has some grey matter, no matter the quality, should ask:

WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE ARE YOU BRINGING WHEN YOU HAVE CORNERED THE FINANCES OF YOUR PEOPLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL COMFORT?

What else is corruption?

Tell me this is not true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Truckpusher(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC and fake news. Tufiakwa

In another news ; notable janjawiids handle are deactivating their accounts with Berem being the latest one. grin
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Caseless: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Ngwakwe:

He will certainly share the room with Fashola and Amaechi.

Can you imagine what they will be discussing during their terms?

It will be fantastic to see this happen except that Buhari becoming President seems future impossible term (tense) and an impossible call.
as for the part in bold, we shall see. We're just 5 days away from the D-day. I don't blame u for having such partial view of the whole situation; you belong to the sub-culture that think how they see is how other see it. I'l give u a mention when buhari wins.

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Op ur stupidity knows no bounds if you can just belive anything you see on nairaland without a link to a major publicatio,. For ur information akpabio has welcomed the defecting Amechi's vice he his hail and hearty.
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
APC and fake news. Tufiakwa

In another news ; notable janjawiids handle are deactivating their accounts with Berem being the latest one. grin

They know that they would be traced by GEJ when he comes back the second time. On the oda hand they know the shame would be unberable.
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Caseless:
as for the part in bold, we shall see. We're just 5 days away from the D-day. I don't blame u for having such partial view of the whole situation; you belong to the sub-culture that think how they see is how other see it. I'l give u a mention when buhari wins.
Caseless Yaa ne? Yaa garin? Akoi wasu yara anan nairaland nikeso nakoya musa hankali walahi. Ama, enmata da kudi zanyi amfani dasu, so that akawo minisu nan Abuja...if I finish the arrangement I will let u know. angry
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Caseless: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Caseless Yaa ne? Yaa garin? Akoi wasu yara anan nairaland nikeso nakoya musa hankali walahi. Ama, enmata da kudi zanyi amfani dasu, so that akawo minisu nan Abuja...if I finish the arrangement I will let u know. angry
samir mazaaaaaaaaa grin grin
Su waye ne yaran? Katabbatar zasu zo hubujan? Ok, inajira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What Somebody Did For Ex. President Goodluck Jonathan / Paris Attacks:At Least 153 Killed In Gunfire And Blasts...(CNN) / Ortom Defected Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.