Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can You Do This For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Do This For Nigeria? (24919 Views)

I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. / Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics / Drop Your Best Wishes For Nigeria At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Nigeria? by akandedayo1(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2015
As the electins approach, it is apparent that significant percentage of this country have a preferred parties. My question is "Can you approach this coming elections with open mindedness? Can you pray that anybody who will bring peace to Nigeria wins this forth-coming electins?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by yomight4sample(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Sure I am doing that because with my physical eyes I am not seeing any party with interest of Nigeria in heart

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by akandedayo1(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
yomight4sample:
Sure I am doing that because with my physical eyes I am not seeing any party with interest of Nigeria in heart
Yes my boss. I think thats all we need now. I just shake my head when I see some youths ready to go to any length on political arguments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by SaiBuharii: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
If it's by your last line...then it's evident God does not want Jonathan...his so-called good luck did not bring peace to Nigeria. Ir brought about bloodshed, poverty, increased corruption etc...is that the defination of peace?

8 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Naija dey my back.... Our prayers has already been answered... What a kid on a computer sees, an elder with grey hair and no computer will never comprehend.. We need a new generation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Ofcourse...that has been a prayer request in my church for months now,that the one who God has chosen shall win. But I pray to God to forgive the sins of this country,just incase He's trying to punish us with GEJ as president a second time.

27 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Samneer: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Why not? and of course that has always been our prayer in my own church.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by ribbit: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2015
i don't believe in prayers but i will do my own prayer with pvc.. to elect a leader that will rescue nigeria from pdp cabals and bring peace to the country.....
I'm fully ready to vote for change

#GMB

9 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by okotv(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2015
yomight4sample:
NCP has the country at heart. Vote for them.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Yes I can! and that is why, with all open mindedness, i still say:
GEJ till 2019

17 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Viktoh(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2015
I go dey my house with my peppersoup and Agidi.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by hungryboy(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
There are very few people who will go out there and vote for any of the candidates on merit and without sentiments,
that's why am saying divide this country, cos there is so much hate between the different tribes and religions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by afribookorg(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Abeg where i fit download blue film? Conji wan kill me here grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by niceguy7(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:
As the electins approach, it is apparent that significant percentage of this country have a preferred parties. My question is "Can you approach this coming elections with open mindedness? Can you pray that anybody who will bring peace to Nigeria wins this forth-coming electins?
Yes and yes!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by henryobinna(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
hmmm.. I've at one point done that. but I believe GEJ is the one

mean while Fans of Kim kardashian shouls go and down this Kim Kardashian hollywood game HERE and Be popular like her

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by sophtaf(f): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:
Kapital YESb!! That's my earnest prayers
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by lawrenceunaa: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
I dont campaign for anyone let they best win . Simple undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by hungryboy(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
you go wait tire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Burger01(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
God safe Nigeria
Deliver us from clueless-ness
Shame SaTAN
Give us peace
Give us Buhari
In thy name we pray.

Amen!!!

14 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by ionsman: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Sure....I have been doing it since January. ...And I keep seeing Buhari. ...Brethren.

SAI BUHARI!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Asuokaa: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Capitano1(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=16pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2015
God save Nigeria indeed
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by perfectcrush(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2015
" I can't fit try dt @ all, lai lai.... watin u want make I tke dey chop if opposition win, @op, na my work b that... politricks... GEJ, till 2019.... ise
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Zenzu01(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
I can do anything for Nigeria as far as Messi win this year's Golden Boot

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Euckybaby(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
sure yes.. Peaceful voting from north to south,east to west.. Lord let your will alone be done,Amen

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by harry509: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:
may GOD hlp we nigerian's n dis election period Amen.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
As a citizen of a country, one MUST pray for the country.

It is not a matter of choice undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by moscobabs(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
I knw GMB is the man. I have prayed on it bfre and that's what my God tells me

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by sophtaf(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
yomight4sample:
true that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers / Real Reasons Odigie Oyegun Withdrew From APC Chairmanship - Daily Trust / I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.