Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Help!!! Inec Want's To Disfranchise Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! Inec Want's To Disfranchise Me (405 Views)

Inec To Disfranchise South East / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Inec Want's To Disfranchise Me by sorom4: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm yet to collect my PVC. Went to Ikeja L.G.A. of Lagos State, where I did my registration in 2011 as a Corper on several occasion, but was told that it is yet to be printed out. The last time I went there was on the 21st of March, 2015 (saturday), but was still told the OLD STORY. I was even told to come back again on Tuesday, 24th of March 2015. How would I be attended to on the said date when the last day for the collection of PVC has elapsed. Still wondering how my PVC is yet to be printed out when all the people that I personally registered then as an INEC ADHOC STAFF have collected theirs. Could it be that INEC or the LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT wants to disfranchise me? ‪#‎inecgivememypvc‬

(1) (Reply)

Hard Floor Care And Maintenance Services / Nairalanders, Let's Do E-voting Here / Nigeria Of My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.