Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens (1712 Views)

Inec To Disfranchise South East / PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole ordered the state owned intercity transport service popularly called Comrade Buses not to work yesterday all in an attempt to frustrate the the presidential rally by making it difficult for commuters to get to the stadium, but lo and behold the people of Edo state came out yesterday in their thousands to welcome the president. 

When Buhari visited Edo state last week Adams Oshiomole ordered the state comrade buses to take people to the stadium for free but even with the free transportation the stadium was half full. 

The governor is not Interested in the loses the comrade buses will make by not working on a day when transport needs increased 100%, he is more Interested in playing politics of hate and Edo people were on ground to shame him.

Edo is for president Goodluck Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Vicotex(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
let em know, wickedness doesn't pay.

GEJtill 2019

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by usibengate(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
You are more than a demon, lucfer, agent of confusion and God will judge you for your cheap propaganda! Oshiomhole only stopped the buses from ply Ring-road-Ugbowo-Oluku axis, due to the students' protest leading to the burning of one of the buses plying the route. He simply suspend the buses pending on when Calm returns to the route. WITHOUT MINCING WORDS OSHIOMHOLE did not stop all the public buses running in the state. Placing PDP rally after the lies simply means PDP is a propagandist and hypocritical perty

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
usibengate:
You are more than a demon, lucfer, agent of confusion and God will judge you for your cheap propaganda! Oshiomhole only stopped the buses from ply Ring-road-Ugbowo-Oluku axis, due to the students' protest leading to the burning of one of the buses plying the route. He simply suspend the buses pending on when Calm returns to the route. WITHOUT MINCING WORDS OSHIOMHOLE did not stop all the public buses running in the state. Placing PDP rally after the lies simply means PDP is a propagandist and hypocritical perty

Why you APC guys always lying. If you are in BENIN, ask any body who plies Airport road and others if Comrade bus worked yesterday before you start lying here. By the way, Comrade bus has not been working in those areas you mentions since last two weeks after the burning incident. I am talking of yesterday and go and find out before you start vomiting what you don't know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by eseosa77(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Why you APC guys always lying. If you are in BENIN, ask any body who plies Airport road and others if Comrade bus worked yesterday before you start lying here. By the way, Comrade bus has not been working in those areas you mentions since last two weeks after the burning incident. I am talking of yesterday and go and find out before you start vomiting what you don't know.

You are a bloody lier.I drove past 2 comrade buses in my junction at sapele road yesterday when I was rushing to office @ about 7am.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by erunz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
usibengate:
Oshomole actually stopped the buses yesterday from working because of jonathan, the news is all over benin

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by usibengate(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
That's another person testifying to the fact that you lied. So retreive your statement and apologise.
Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
erunz:
Oshomole actually stopped the buses yesterday from working because of jonathan, the news is all over benin

Abeg tell them ooo. They will all be lying in social media.
Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by clevvermind(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Skillbobralph:

don't you know that those apc supporters lie more than the devil? even the devil is afraid of them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by clevvermind(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
mods, front page.
Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by obamartins(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
I can confirm that Oshiomohole stopped all comrade buses yesterday, I normally pass through Akpakpava road to work, there was no single comrade bus at park that shares fence with sterling bank at the Begining of Forestry Road. Meanwhile, when Buhari came, he sent comrade buses to as far as Auchi to bring in people to the stadium for Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
dis dude with crooked eye balls...wey dey wear khaki, hmmm ogbeni dis one u are doing now u are on ur own own. (in obj's voice)
Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by ionsman: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op, it is your Edo that is for Goodluck.

But the Edo state that I and other reasonable Edolites come from is for Buhari. ...

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by emmabowin(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
The op is right. No comrade bus worked yesterday with the intention that people would not make it to the stadium. But lo and behold, the stadium was filled to capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by EdCure: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
erunz:
That's not true. The comerade buses worked all through yesterday inspite of the PDP rascals who, feeling covered by the chief bully who came to town, were looking for anything linked to Oshiomole/APC to destroy. I'm in Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Djicemob: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Just put a call across to my sis in benin and she confirmed what the OP said.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by bokohalal(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2015
OP and his supporters should stop wasting their energy. Comrade bus or not, Jonathan CANNOT win the Presidential election in Edo State.
Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Arysexy(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2015
No comrade buses worked yesterday. Why are some of u lieing Just to cover up oshiomoles wickedness?

From eyaen to urora to aduwawa to ramat park to akpakpava till ring road, not one comrade bus was sighted.

Infact people were stranded in front of CBN trying to board vannete buses operated by commercial drivers.

It is obvious this second tenure of oshiomole is becoming a disaster. I won't be surprise if pdp takes over d mantle of leadership from him next year.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
don't you know that those apc supporters lie more than the devil? even the devil is afraid of them. grin

Best post I ever read on NL, keep it up………. GEJ till 2019. wink

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 06, 2015
bokohalal:
OP and his supporters should stop wasting their energy. Comrade bus or not, Jonathan CANNOT win the Presidential election in Edo State.

I think these pictures will really tell who owns Edo State. Upon sending the whole Edo state owned buses to go as far as Edo North and Central which is hundreds of kilometers to get people without transport charges look at what they still got.

We the Edo citizens are very grateful so we can't disappoint our GEJ

The man that rehabilitated Benin - Lagos road ( Ugbowo road). Benin to Lagos is no more nightmare.

5 junction in benin

Rehabilitation of MM way in Benin

Benin - Ofosu road on going

Currently working on the dualization of Benin to Lokoja road

Built NNPC offices and residential building in Edo. Can you believe NNPC has being on rent in one of the oil producing state Edo?

Taxona to Angle 90 road

Adakere lane passing thru Ilushi and Ubiaja road

Ukoni to Uzea road completed work going on from Uzea linking Owan and extending to Ondo State.

Brought Institute of Technology in Uromi

And so many I can't mention. Go and verify all these and respond to my post.

Tell me why I won't vote him?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by tit(f): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Abeg tell them ooo. They will all be lying in social media.

it is not a new thing!
APC can lie!
Na so their pastor osunbade put picture of religious crusade talk say na Buhari jihad.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Arysexy:
No comrade buses worked yesterday. Why are some of u lieing Just to cover up oshiomoles wickedness?

From eyaen to urora to aduwawa to ramat park to akpakpava till ring road, not one comrade bus was sighted.

Infact people were stranded in front of CBN trying to board vannete buses operated by commercial drivers.

It is obvious this second tenure of oshiomole is becoming a disaster. I won't be surprise if pdp takes over d mantle of leadership from him next year.

Thank you bros. These are the real Edo people not those lying just to cover up Oshiomole act

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by bakila: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Arysexy:

Seems like the man has created a reliable bus service system.
Re: Oshiomole Stopped All State Own Transport Service To Disfranchise Edo Citizens by udemzyudex(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2015
usibengate:
oga go and eat your breakfast and stop posting rubbish here.. If the post is about APC,then it is propaganda and it it is about PDP ,it is true abi? 1diot fellow

(1) (Reply)

GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka / Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded / VIDEO: White Women Dancing And Shouting "Sai Baba Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.