Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Let Us Shun Violence Before, During And After The Elections! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Shun Violence Before, During And After The Elections! (527 Views)

Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths / Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! / Lesson From 1965 Election: Needs To Shun 'VIOLENCE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Shun Violence Before, During And After The Elections! by cegxie(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting APC here and PDP there should note that the elites you
are fighting for on social media will. survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin
Republic, Chad, Cameroon, Niger and other countries if we survive it.

They will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your
fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived.

If i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping, Nigerian youths please listen and listen good, we have only one Nigeria!

What the RADIO did to Rwanda
is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS about DOING TO NIGERIA!

NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT as we are all pushing
NIGERIA TO WAR, there will be no winners but losers. Nigerians, you and i will lose at last!

The U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better lives where they would be free from dictators and corrupt
leadership but today you can see how free these countries are "Iraq" inclusive after Saddam,

Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the
suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them.

Nigerians be warned, a great WAR is
at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but I bet you ,all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story. You and I don't own oil
wells and private jets, so what then are we fighting for. They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case.

Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if GMB wins he
wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there is no time a govt will solve all your problems. There are
more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than in Nigeria.
Even in Obamas backyard in Chicago
homeless people queue up for food hand outs daily.

STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BE MINDFULL OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA.

We might not live to tell the STORY. So Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS and
also pray for our LEADERS, because uneasy lays the head that wear the crown. Your Vote is your power. Don't sell it, Shun Electoral Violence and May the Best president for Nigeria emerge after the polls.

I pray God gives us the wisdom and understanding to accept the results of the election in the spirit of one Nigeria
God bless you all!
God Bless NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Dead, Will Be Buried On March 28 – Patience Jonathan / Femi Fani-Kayode Campaigns Against Jonathan & PDP / 5 Quotes From Obama’s Video Message That Apc Is Very Uncomfortable With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.