Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths (1695 Views)

You Are A Cheat, INEC Tells Kogi Governor / Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by DONSMITH123(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Popular musician, Innocent Idibia aka 2Face, has advised youths in Kogi not to engage in violence before, during and after the Nov. 21 governorship election.
He gave the advice on Thursday in Lokoja during the official launch of “Vote Not Fight; Election No Be War” Campaign.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the campaign was organised by 2Face Foundation, Youth Emancipation for the Society and the Centre for Human Rights and Conflicts Resolution.

Idibia urged the youths to see the forthcoming election as sport where one candidate must win and another would lose and urged them to cultivate the spirit of sportsmanship toward the poll.

“No politician is worth losing your blood for.

“Don’t be used as instrument of destruction; there should be no killing of people nor should there be destruction of property in any community,“ Idiba pleaded.

He appealed to prospective voters present at campaign rallies to carry the message to all the nooks and crannies of the state.

He explained that the vote not fight; election no be war campaign, launched in Nov. 2014, was instrumental to the peace that reigned after the conduct of the last general elections.

“The idea is to transform Nigerian youths into peacemakers and ambassadors in their communities for the promotion of a conflict-free environment during the electoral process,” he said.

Mr Machill Maxwell, an official of the National Democratic Institute (NDI) commended 2Face Foundation and other partners for initiating the campaign.

He noted that the campaign had helped to promote peaceful conduct of elections in the country.

“It is therefore imperative that Kogi youths should embrace the spirit of peaceful participation and promote a conflict-free environment during the governorship election and stand up against violence before, during and after the poll’’ he said. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/09/shun-violence-no-politician-is-worth-your-blood-2face-tells-kogi-youths/

Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Wao..well spoken the Legend kiss
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by ikbnice(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
"My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" -Goodluck Jonathan

I love this quote of him.

The political ambition of any politician is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by chymystique(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Is Kogi a state in Nigeria?? Cant remember the last time I saw it on Nigeria's Map....
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by SmithEnemona(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Me die for any politician? Tufiakwa.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by alegbeleye(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Killing yourselves for those who will destroy your economy later. Oshi..Iranu..
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by SmithEnemona(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:
Is Kogi a state in Nigeria?? Cant remember the last time I saw it on Nigeria's Map....

Woman are you for real?
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice one 2 Baba.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by ernesty20(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Let me book space
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:

NO. A country in your village grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Wao..well spoken the Legend kiss

must you kiss him? grin grin
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by respect80(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:

How will you see it when ash*** is your priority.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by chymystique(f): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
SmithEnemona:

Woman are you for real?
OnankpaBa:

NO. A country in your village grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol... Pardon my blunder, lemme consult my MAP again..

*yimu*
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by chymystique(f): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
respect80:

How will you see it when ash*** is your priority.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

I dont know you lowlife and you know me not either so whatever you say about me is just for the birds and I dont ve time for retarrded brain your likes.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:

Lol... Pardon my blunder, lemme consult my MAP again..

*yimu*

Map kor, map ni. At times we should look before we leap.

Sir DON tell your friend to apologise right away for going below the line.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by DONSMITH123(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:

I dont know you lowlife and you know me not either so whatever you say is just for the birds and I dont ve time for retarrded brain your likes.

too early for insult dear...you guys should stop
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by DONSMITH123(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Map kor, map ni. At times we should look before we leap.

Sir DON tell your friend to apologise right away for going below the line.

grin grin grin grin ;Disokay
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by SmithEnemona(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:

I dont know you lowlife and you know me not either so whatever you say is just for the birds and I dont ve time for retarrded brain your likes.

grin grin grin
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by RedCard1(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
2face is talking from experience.

I remember the days of Obasanjo when 2face had a big share of the national cake.

Unfortunately, he is not achieving anything from the current government.

Korede Bello is now in power.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:

[i[s]]I dont know you lowlife and you know me not either so whatever you say is just for the birds and I dont ve time for retarrded brain your likes.[/s][/i]
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

must you kiss him? grin grin

bros, i no mean any harm o grin grin
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2015
chymystique:
[b]Is Kogi a state in Nigeria?? [/b]Cant remember the last time I saw it on Nigeria's Map....

No ma
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
DONSMITH123:

too early for insult dear...you guys should stop

Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by DONSMITH123(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2015
its well bro
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2015
“No politician is worth losing your blood for.

“The idea is to transform Nigerian youths into peacemakers and ambassadors in their communities for the promotion of a conflict-free environment during the electoral process,” he said.

I think the subtle message here is for the kogites to vote PDP.

God bless you tubaba

God bless Kogites

God bless PDP

God bless Nigeria

Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by SmithEnemona(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
RedCard1:
2face is talking from experience.

I remember the days of Obasanjo when 2face had a big share of the national cake.

Unfortunately, he is not achieving anything from the current government.

Korede Bello is now in power.

lol. Bad Guy. On a serious note, politicians are not worth dying for.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by suxkill: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2015
2 baba,Buhari and APC supporters no know wetin you the yarn ooo!!!
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by DONSMITH123(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2015
suxkill:
2 baba,Buhari and APC supporters no know wetin you the yarn ooo!!!

grin grin grin grin grin But to be frank, is there governor in Kogi state?

That state is worse mehn. Imagine the road.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2015
DONSMITH123:

grin grin grin grin grin But to be frank, is there governor in Kogi state?

That state is worse mehn. Imagine the road.

grin grin I kept asking same questions. Eachtime i pass thru lokoja to villa, i weep.

And my people are not listening. Wada or Audu are both bad for the state. Is there no any other politician in that state?

Kogites need to wise up.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

grin grin I kept asking same questions. Eachtime i pass thru lokoja to villa, i weep.

And my people are not listening. Wada or Audu are both bad for the state. Is there no any other politician in that state?

Kogites need to wise up.

They will surely vote Audu. He has promised to return the stolen money if he win the election grin
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

They will surely vote Audu. He has promised to return the stolen money if he win the election grin

and the question is ...What will happen if Audu loose?

. Will he return the money or go scot free?
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by SmithEnemona(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

and if he loss?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? / Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity / What Do You Know About NEVACO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.