Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (1150 Views)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by najoke: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose’s eldest brother, Segun, has appealed to the governor to stop embarrassing the family.

He said their father was a gentle pastor, who built and sustained a good name for the family, before joining his ancestors.

The elder Fayose spoke with our reporters in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

He said rather than sustain the good name which he inherited, the governor has been embarrassing other Fayoses with the way he insults elders like former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Segun, who is a United Kingdom-based accountant, said the family cherished the name it inherited from its late patriarch.

Emphasising that their father died with contentment, the elder Fayose said the family was known in Ekiti for sound character found in every omoluabi.

He described Chief Obasanjo as Ayo Fayose’s benefactor.

Segun said: “It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country.

“I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

“I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name. As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

“I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

“I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I said people should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true, my six children should die and I should end up in shame.

“Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/fayose-embarrassing-our-family-says-brother/
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1575176249392386&set=vb.1575074282735916&type=2&theater
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by shaqhead: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Not everyone sells out...its high time fayose heeds ds advice! Maybe too late!
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
“It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country
Somebody is envious of his Brother's success? From his statement you will know that he has never been supportive nor has he agreed with his "brother" Ayo Fayose. Otherwise, why will a brother talk down his own brother in public? Did Ayo insult Obj just like that or he gave him political dose? Segun should tell "Baba" Obj to return all his loot to the Nigeria masses.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by clevvermind(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
fayose' brother should shut up and get a life. we love him. he is the man who is fearless and giving apc nightmares.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by zenzey(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Fayose is not only a disgrace to the Fayose family, he is a disgrace to the Yoruba race.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by shaqhead: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Somebody is envious of his Brother's success? From his statement you will know that he has never been supportive nor has he agreed with his "brother" Ayo Fayose. Otherwise, why will a brother talk down his own brother in public? Did Ayo insult Obj just like that or he gave him political dose? Segun should tell "Baba" Obj to return all his loot to the Nigeria masses.
Where was Obj mentioned in ds simple advice from Segun who out of inconvenience decided to speak on a brother's trajectory dt is hurting d family name. He already said he had spoken to him privately and it's clear he decided to come out so dt it is on record dt he ddnt keep quiet while his house burnt!

That was how u said PEJ made a "miscalculated statement"!

Barca kpele o...kpele

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by domopps(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Thank God not all his family members suffering from the same loss of memory sickness like Ayo Fayose!

Weather he (Ayo Fayose) or PDP or GEJ crew likes it or not we must all march for GMB come march 28th

Meanwhile Fayose must be finally taken to YABA LEFT Hospital where he belongs and also Pays huge damages to his siblings for Damaging and Tarnishing the family name

Sai Buhari

Sai Baba

Hit Like if you are for GMB and Share for GEJ

Cheeeers
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
shaqhead:

Where was Obj mentioned in ds simple advice from Segun who out of inconvenience decided to speak on a brother's trajectory dt is hurting d family name. He already said he had spoken to him privately and it's clear he decided to come out so dt it is on record dt he ddnt keep quiet while his house burnt!

That was how u said PEJ made a "miscalculated statement"!

Barca kpele o...kpele
"“I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them."

Read before commenting.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Kolade354(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
"“I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them."

Read before commenting.
You have problem supporting Jonathan candidadcy does not mean you should lose your sense of reasoning,Fayose who embarassed is momma in public is not a disgrace to their family right? The moment you try to defend the what is not defendable you luk Stupi*

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by ziccoit: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Nobody can convince me that Ayo Fayose is not suffering from a kind of mental illness. Not everyone you see everyday is mentally stable. That Fayose situation has not gotten to a full blown madness may be an effect of treatment. No man with stable and sound mind behaves the way Fayose is doing. My EKITI friends always tell me how they are fed up with his utterances.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Kolade354:
You have problem supporting Jonathan candidadcy does not mean you should lose your sense of reasoning,Fayose who embarassed is momma in public is not a disgrace to their family right? The moment you try to defend the what is not defendable you luk Stupi*
What concerns me with with what goes on within Ayo's family? How does his political rivalry with Obj and Mr Buhari that is purely political affect the so-called elder brother Segun? his brother made it clear that he was unsupportive of Fayose's election bid. His brother clearly is not a fan of Ayo and PdP(probably out of Jealousy). His brother should stop hiding under the cloak of family name to play his antagonist card. He probably feels jealous that his "thug" brother is the Governor of Ekiti state and a prominent man in Ekiti politics. He should Go and...
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Kolade354(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
What concerns me with with what goes on within Ayo's family? How does his political rivalry with Obj and Mr Buhari that is purely political affect the so-called elder brother Segun? his brother made it clear that he was unsupportive of Fayose's election bid. His brother clearly is not a fan of Ayo and PdP(probably out of Jealousy). His brother should stop hiding under the cloak of family name to play his antagonist card. He probably feels jealous that his "thug" brother is the Governor of Ekiti state and a prominent man in Ekiti politics. He should Go and...
If you were to be fayose brother, will you allow you to disgrace your family in public?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Kolade354:
If you were to be fayose brother, will you allow you to disgrace your family in public?
Read his statement again. It has more to do with some dude opposing his brother's political ambition than family squabble. The man is only using family as a cover.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Result: Buhari Beats Jonathan With Over 1.1m Votes - Leadership / Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Tweet #nigeriadecides (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.