Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians (22004 Views)

Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
The only problem I have with your post is you thinking it's normal, it's not in any way normal and that's the message she's trying to pass across, if only people will get the message.

Its nt a problem with d people...its d individual...is it abnormal to walk naked and. N nt b criticised?
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Cruxader(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
If the "guy" catch seun and lalastical.....hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
ehis05:

Its nt a problem with d people...its d individual...is it abnormal to walk naked and. N nt b criticised?
Wow! How is it the individual? You have said there's no law about dressing, I can decide to walk about nakid, it's my body, my life, my decision, how does that affect anyone?

If people decide to criticize, that's their problem not mine, I am well within my rights as long as I have not committed any offense nor hurt anyone, but you on the other hand can get into trouble for verbally assaulting me, do you know this?
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by jerusalem101: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
First and foremost, before i comment, please is she a guy or a babe?
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by andepower: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
She got nice body build. I got problem with her sagging pants
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by perfectcrush(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Amyceilyn:
you sound like you are speaking for yourself..

Were u expecting me to speak 4 u, mr?
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by efilefun(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
oh when you know NEDG is fully controlled by GEJ
shadowgwalker:
like they can't arrange for buhari. amaechi could even do the job.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by yourtype: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Remember go to http://yourtype.com.ng/ and get 55000N monhtly for posting your sport analysis !!
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by repogirl(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes they should be called dikes cos lesbian.isn't polite.

BTW that they get approached by men doesn't make them heterosexual, I am not saying they are dikes ooooo but then the way they dress and even the suggestive postures and positions with other females in their pictures are quite suspicious.

Me also thinks, the girl doth protest too much. Just put a pic of you hugging a guy or doing whatever else with a guy and people won't tag you as lesbians anymore. Simple.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Franchise21(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Can't say cos some lesbians r effeminate
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by majalisa(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
bleston:
Why dress like a man
this aint just about dressing the way u want to be addressed.this girls look like men..where there is supposed to be hooters has been replaced by extended 8 packs and gluteals are masculine..haba make una zoom am recheck na.men just use the lesbian excuse to stay off
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Wow! How is it the individual? You have said there's no law about dressing, I can decide to walk about nakid, it's my body, my life, my decision, how does that affect anyone?

If people decide to criticize, that's their problem not mine, I am well within my rights as long as I have not committed any offense nor hurt anyone, but you on the other hand can get into trouble for verbally assaulting me, do you know this?

You said it all its your right in as much as you are breaking no law...its also dere right to talk..its called freedom of speech...so when they do...it shouldn't affect u..and as such u shud hav no reason defend yourself..in as much as u've satisfied ur conscience or see nothing wrong in d way u appear....afterall she was nt sued 4 been lez..just people airing dere views as regards 2 d way she dresses
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
ehis05:

You said it all its your right in as much as you are breaking no law...its also dere right to talk..its called freedom of speech...so when they do...it shouldn't affect u..and as such u shud hav no reason defend yourself..in as much as u've satisfied ur conscience or see nothing wrong in d way u appear....afterall she was nt sued 4 been lez..just people airing dere views as regards 2 d way she dresses
I'm sorry but you still have like a lot to learn. Freedom of speech doesn't equal talking anyhow, there's something called defamation of character and you can be sued for this, I can't go on doing with you this cos you seem to be ignorant of many things, no offense.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by infobiz9ja(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
BAWSElady:

I av catch u today...

grin I mean ... *Runs Away*

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but you still have like a lot to learn. Freedom of speech doesn't equal talking anyhow, there's something called defamation of character and you can be sued for this, I can't go on doing with you this cos you seem to be ignorant of many things, no offense.

Non taken..we've argued quite long..right about time we end it..can keep goin on and on..but what's d point??..enjoy d rest of dis beautiful monday
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
ehis05:

Non taken.why waste my time explaining cuz a person cnt comprehend....we've argued quite long..right about time we end it..can keep goin on and on..but what's d point??..enjoy d rest of dis beautiful monday
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Izontubo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is what happens when women say they must and can do what men do...they end up being strong featured like men...this girl is even muscular than neymar and iniesta put together...which kin wahala be this... angry
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by kambili999(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ehmmmm with such dressing n from of 'display ' I don't know what she wants people to see her as
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by raphy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Veri gd bhad guy who d sex chnge.so ,mani falconz a male
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by hidee20(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
*just wondering*

If dis girl catch me na to dey pray make i no get broken bones....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 24, 2015
bleston:
Why dress like a man
. Cos dar body after trainin cant fit into d'female type of dressin' so dey have to wear sometin comfortable" dat why" it jut a sense of style
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Smalles: 2:08am On Mar 24, 2015
What is this nonsense, For God sake who will look at this and say she is not a lesbian . Rubbish I pity who ever dates her cos people will assume they are a gay couple
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 24, 2015
ginawest:
I know dat most of dem r not lesbians buh dre shud b a touch of feminity in d way dey dress..
..Their life.Their choice.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by naijaboyof4life(m): 2:39am On Mar 24, 2015
nepp:

Her life, her rules!

Then don't complain when people say something because of your appearance. A girl might not be a prostitute or runs girl but then she dresses like one and expects people to not assume she is one? What logic is that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much is A Pool Table / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics / Physically Challenged Persons Participating In The Lagos Marathon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.