Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update (29941 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
People!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by stronger: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
ujoatu:
More people

Jesus!! See PEOPLE ON THE STREETS!!!

Not paid crowds!!

Is this IMO or KANO!!!!

Ah!!

SAI BABA!! CHANGE HAS COME!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC big BOYS

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by royalguest: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
ujoatu:
Moving to the stadium
Yes, I see...
Another reason for innocent imolites to trek to their destinations today, notwithstanding the fact that ua pregnant, or sick or carrying a baby...
God is watching all of you, very closely o!
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
More big BOYS

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
My people my people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by doctokwus: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Godmann:

Ignorance is a disease. Sorry
Its a terrible one indeed.I wonder what a sensible person can see in GEJ to want to vote him again.The battle on Saturday is not just for d soul of Nigeria,it is also for d nation to regain d many lost who have been blinded by sycophancy founded on deceit and corruption It is only with a buhari victory that d deluded such as d lost Imo soul u quoted can be opened to see d atrocities GEJ has committed. GEJ cannot and will not b allowed to completely wreak Nigeria. It cannot happen!

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by johnie: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Did I hear GMB say "Chief Fashola?"

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Nakarey(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Watching it live on channelsTV... With the kind of crowd I see am finding it hard to believe is IMO state they truly are.
Rochas has done well for APC..he has succeeded in galvanizing huge followship for APC in the East.

What more can I say...CHANGE is the only think constant in life.

Nigeriaaaaa....sai Buhari!!!!!!

APCccccccc...change!!!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by telepathy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
OMG! Buhari is physically younger yet Intellectually older than Ebola... I mean Ebele.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Decampees from PDP to APC

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by CharliParker: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
MY VOTE IS FOR U BUHARI

CHANGE

HONEST NIGERIANS NEED CHANGE

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Sooroptimist: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Okorocha is a charismatic leader and a bridge-builder

As a SWner, i will gladly champion his Presidential aspiration after Gen Buhari...........

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
ujoatu:
APC big BOYS
damn!!! Fashola has a very bad head shape... His second name should have been Ogonus grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
More big boys

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gen Okechukwu Buhari departs

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by alobam1: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
stronger:

Lol! She MIGHT lose? Might? grin grin grin grin

wink

Yes.she might lose..yet my vote is for her..
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some Decampees

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by datribune: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
exxell:
I am a south Easterner.... If I vote Buhari, may heavens close up on me after death... There is no space in Aso Rock. If Buhari must stay in a rock, he should try Zuma Rock! Even that phucktard called Rochas is not getting my vote... Scammer of the highest order! Come to Imo state and see the so called change... Ekperima

Stop being a bigot. In dis elections, we shall rise above fear & division & take our country back frm agents of bigotry, hate & division & celebrate d Okorochas in our midst. Nigeria owes dis patriot & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 casting aside religious & tribal bigotry & coming together to form an alliance to break d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP who vowed to rule our country 4 d next 100yrs whether they perform or not.
This man along wit other detribalized Nigerians ar d future of our country. Should he decide to vie 4 any national elective office, he has my vote.
No more TANoids. Nigerians ar sick & tired of division & shall send d Divider-in-Chief out of Aso rock. SAI BUHARI

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Decampees

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by LogicPower(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
olapluto:

You want to compare coherence between GEJ and GMB? I just listened to GMB on BBC and he is miles ahead of GEJ in terms of coherence, intelligence and understanding.
Dont lets derail this thread.

All the international journalists who interview GEJ and the world leaders who meet with him easily get the unmistakable impression of GEJ's timidity and cluelessness, as his body language clearly shows discomfort and stress.

As a result, GEJ always looks as if being bullied by the international journalists and leaders talking to him, which presents a painful, pathetic sight to every proud Nigerian, whether you are his supporter or not.

Just have a look at the two videos below; the first one is of his meeting with Obama, and the second is the comedian Basketmouth mocking him and his cluelessness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsJ45qTURV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoiDbucqcc0
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC big boys

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Decampees

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by pascol: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC is a party that i like for one thing if today the President of a ruling will not suddenly be dancing Shoki in every campaign he goes to including his wife who is currently dancing in Onitsha, all these sufficed because a strong opposition party emerged. Anyway, CHECK OUT MASSIVE ARRIVAL OF SOME CHINESE INTO THE COUNTRY TO LOOK FOR SUPPLIERS OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS AND HOW IT CAN TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND for details call 08066856635

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by okokhaerat(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
crap...fvcking bullshit
Riodiao:
[b]A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by festusfeezy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
gov rochas promised to bring phyno n davido on stage, n am yet to c them , hope its not how apc wnt to us by decievng us

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by 7lives: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

THERE IS THIS PRESIDENTIAL GAIT ON THIS GENERAL THAT EVEN IF YOU LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM YOU STILL CANT DENY HIM THAT PRESIDENTIAL SWAG! cool cool

WE LOVE YOU OUR PRESIDENT COME MAY 29TH! cool cool

WE LOVE YOU GENERAL NWANNEMADU BUHARI! kiss kiss kiss

saTANOIDS SEE ROPE! tongue tongue

That man is a leader, you need to meet him personally to understand what I'm talking about.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by doctokwus: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sooroptimist:
Okorocha is a charismatic leader and a bridge-builder

As a SWner, i will gladly champion his Presidential aspiration after Gen Buhari...........
Do u think d man is a fool like d are licking GEJ Ibo sycophants who are just after their pockets? This is a man that has seen both the good in buhari for nigeria and where d Ibo man needs to be else Ibos become an ethnic minority and politically irrelevant.
The elites of Ibo extraction are just using d region to enrich themselves under GEJ while belittling d tribe.
If all goes to plan and buhari wins and okorocha is able to deliver imo state or even make APC have some impact,with the good governance we all bliv GMB wud deliver,okorocha becomes a power broker able to hold high d Ibo flag.With his northern roots,okorocha wud b best positioned to vie for d presidency when Buhari tenure ends.
The APC is where d Ibo man should b,both for d good of Nigeria and for its own continued relevance, not following one drunk,daft ijaw man all around!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ujoatu(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Phyno now on stage

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by doggiemann(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have decided!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.