Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update (29972 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by 7lives: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

When was the last time you had 24/7 electricity for 5yrs straight without even a millisecond power outage?

Are you for real?, you can't have light for three straight days, some don't even have it at all.
But you know what?, their bill is always heavy as if people keep private transformers in their one room.
Old almost dillapidated houses where mostly occupied by old people are being given as much as 500k as nepa bill haba.
When Otunba Shubomi donated 2 billions to GEJ campaign I know that people will be made to pay back, wicked people.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by mentorandfriend(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rochas is an excellent leader; a flawless charismatic bridge builder with ardent grassroot following in all of South east. Sometimes, I wonder if he has a magic wand to command such following.

My mum for instance has shut down her foreign travels and business engagements since february and relocated to the village permanently for these one month leading up to the election. She has been touring all the Imo villages with other APC women leaders, mobilizing support for GMB/PYO/ROCHAS2015. Whenever I speak with her on phone, I can sense her assurance that APC has Imo state locked down.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by kokobi99: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rochas you are on your own, since you prefer Boko haram people
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by kokobi99: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Rochas is an excellent leader; a flawless charismatic bridge builder with ardent grassroot following in all of South east. Sometimes, I wonder if he has a magic wand to command such following.

My mum for instance has shut down her foreign travels and business engagements since february and relocated to the village permanently for these one month leading up to the election. She has been touring all the Imo villages with other APC women leaders, mobilizing support for GMB/PYO/ROCHAS2015. Whenever I speak with her on phone, I can sense her assurance that APC has Imo state locked down.

I can assure you that Buhari Tifubu APC Boko haram will fail woefully in Imo State. Go ask Ohakim
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by mentorandfriend(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
kokobi99:

I can assure you that Buhari Tifubu APC Boko haram will fail woefully in Imo State. Go ask Ohakim
You're free to dream. Its a free world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by kokobi99: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You're free to dream. Its a free world.

You will fail woefully on march 28, failure is normal
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by mentorandfriend(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
kokobi99:

[s]You will fail woefully on march 28, failure is normal[/s]
I hear you. Lets wait and see. No long talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Obinnapat(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
babsonR9:
DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE
CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE
VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB.

Gbam! We pledge to vote wisely for Better Nigeria. The most important to me is Power. I have endured 16years of epileptic power by PDP. I have decided to give APC a chance!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by themano: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:

So your mum is one of those decieving Rochas? Saturday is few days away. E go happen for your eye
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by mentorandfriend(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
themano:

So your mum is one of those decieving Rochas? Saturday is few days away. E go happen for your eye
So you're one of those deceiving Jonathan? Saturday is a few days away. E go happen for your eye.
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Obinnapat(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:
APC will still lose in Imo State, all this one na noise grin I know my people; we don't make friends with terrorists. Even Rochas himself might lose. He privatised ITC and the workers are not happy with him. IMSU students are against him too because of the "free education" scam.

Whether they like it or not . . .

GEJ - 2019!

Owelle is loved by most Imolites. I am from Imo state and the last time I visited Owerri capital, I immediately spotted the difference btw Ohakim admin and Rochas Admin.

More so, I know at least 2 Imsu graduates that benefited from his scholarship. They got 100k each session until they graduated. The man is a philantropist and loves to empower children through education. Have you heard about his schools (Rochas Foundation)?

Ponder on this question; " How did he manage to knock out an incumbent governor(Ohakim)?

In conclusion, He is above average in terms of performance!!!
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by shaqhead: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ymodulus:
I cant wait for wind of change.
Guy u dey so? U jst went of ds Radar! welcome back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You dont have the right to speak for every other citizen of Imo.
You are a fu....cking gasbag!
You will leg it into Cameroon eventually when the wind of change sweep your skinny legs off the ground once!
Olofo jatijati
Critical and nasty radical type of yours are not residing in Imo state...........
The wind of damages will locate your destination and destroy this low mentalities of yours.........
You allowed invisible negative change of bloody sucker buhari to enveloped your reasoning system..............

One must be the mind speaker of His people, so I here by stand out to be the representative of the Imo state citizens here in nairaland forum.
So go to hell...
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by ElFenomeno1: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
MightyD:

Critical and nasty radical type of yours are not residing in Imo state...........
The wind of damages will locate your destination and destroy this low mentalities of yours.........
You allowed invisible negative change of bloody sucker buhari to enveloped your reasoning system..............

One must be the mind speaker of His people, so I here by stand out to be the representative of the Imo state citizens here in nairaland forum.
So go to hell...

Go su....ck a di....ck you delusional dumdum! grin

Change is here and you will be swept away with the nonsense air.
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Go su....ck a di....ck you delusional dumdum! grin

Change is here and you will be swept away with the nonsense air.

Unknown changes of your dreams will never come to its manisfestation in this nation........
Get prepared with your satanic changes because God is about to visit your location with fire in His hands in order to sweep you and your entire dirty gangsters (apc) away from this great Nation come march 28/2015.

Ride on with your blindness dreams of negative changes,,,,,,,, while President GEJ keep on transforming Nigeria till 2019***
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Abagworo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
The beauty of Buhari's popularity is in the nature of his followers. They believe so much in him and the crowd is evidently natural and voluntary.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Godmann:

Ignorance is a disease. Sorry

Thunder gbabgbuo gi...
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by kokobi99: 2:05am On Mar 24, 2015
No doubt Rochas will win but Boko party for presidency is failing woefully
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by XBLadez: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Obinnapat:

Owelle is loved by most Imolites. I am from Imo state and the last time I visited Owerri capital, I immediately spotted the difference btw Ohakim admin and Rochas Admin.

More so, I know at least 2 Imsu graduates that benefited from his scholarship. They got 100k each session until they graduated. The man is a philantropist and loves to empower children through education. Have you heard about his schools (Rochas Foundation)?

Ponder on this question; " How did he manage to knock out an incumbent governor(Ohakim)?

In conclusion, He is above average in terms of performance!!!
He was in APGA then and Ohakim messed up big time when he beat up a priest. That's the main reason he lost to Rochas.
Now ur talking of Imsu but u don't really know the true story behind the "free education" scam. Go and see for yourself how many Imo state indigenes get admission in that school now. More than 90% of IMSU freshers nowadays are from other states because the so-called free education is not for them.
Secondly, Owelle is building mosques in some part of Orlu and Owerri. He's not only inviting Muslims to the state but selling himself off to the north.
He has privatised ITC too, and u know what that means
Re: APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update by WisdomFlakes: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Abagworo:
The beauty of Buhari's popularity is in the nature of his followers. They believe so much in him and the crowd is evidently natural and voluntary.

Jonathan can't pull Buhari's kind of crowd anywhere, even if he bribes in dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Presidency Hits Obasanjo Over Buhari’s Visit To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.