Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How They Would Finish In The States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They Would Finish In The States (1209 Views)

He Must Not Go Back To Doctors In England, They Would Finish Him Off. / Full List Of All The States That Shared N388.304 Billion / Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How They Would Finish In The States by maestroferddi: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
As most of the print media roll out their predictions as we approach the finishing line in this closely contested election, the ordinary person is left in no small consternation.

It is safe to assert that some of the predictions have betrayed the leaning of each platform as most things in Nigeria are viewed from primordial cleavages.

I am going to limit myself here with the prediction made by Vanguard reporters as depicted in another thread.

In any case, I will give the analysts at Vanguard kudos for putting up an averagely acceptable prediction.

However, their limitations are still apparent for all to see. They showed clearly that they are not conversant with the situation of things in some sections of the country.

This is how things would probably play out given certain key considerable:

1. SOUTH EAST

In ENUGU, Buhari will lucky to get 5%. Forget the Fr. Mbaka charade as any Enuguman seeing the Vanguard prediction for the state would be shaking their head at the ignorance in display. APC/Buhari has no structure and almost zero presence in Enugu. Sullivan Chime is Jonathan's disciple and may be in the running for Attorney General of the Federation if Jonathan is re-elected.

In ANAMBRA State, Buhari may not get more than 5% of total votes cast in this state. Ngige is a dead man politically and command almost zero following in the state at the moment. APGA is hand in glove with PDP in the reckoning of things. Jonathan will sweep all the stakes here. Buhari doesn't stand a cry.

In IMO, despite Rochas' seeming flamboyance, I can't see Buhari getting more than 10% in Imo state. Almost all political leaders in Imo State are in the PDP. Rochas, in any case, has a serious fight on his hands to secure re-election giving the rising profile of Hon Emeka Ihedioha.

In ABIA, no need for long speech. APC is almost non-existent here. Buhari's chances, less than 10%.

In EBONYI, with virtually no structures on ground, Buhari will be lucky to make 5%.

2. SOUTH SOUTH

In AKWA IBOM, Godswill Akpabio has this state on lock down for Jonathan.
Buhari's chances: Less than 10%

In CROSS RIVER, it is probably safe to wager that a reasonable number of electorates in this state are yet to know of the existence of APC as a party. PDP is the word here.
Buhari's chances: Less than 5%.
Re: How They Would Finish In The States by saduman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's your predictions that is laughable, so you still think Jonathan can b rigged in with over 90% of votes from the SE, with a voters turnout that is still surprisingly not captured in the Guinness book of world records undecided
Jega thank u for card reader!

2 Likes

Re: How They Would Finish In The States by jamaicabakare(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
this OP mumuism is f*cking disgusting

2 Likes

Re: How They Would Finish In The States by doctokwus: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
jamaicabakare:
this OP mumuism is f*cking disgusting
Disgusting is even mild.His foolishness is so nauseating its enough to make someone vomit. We can only wish him to have some sense because he obviously presently lacks one.

3 Likes

Re: How They Would Finish In The States by tellmemore15: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
maestroferddi:
As most of the print media roll out their predictions as we approach the finishing line in this closely contested election, the ordinary is left in no small consternation.

It is safe to assert that some of the predictions has betrayed the leaning of each platform as most things in Nigeria are viewed from primordial cleavages.

I am going to limit myself here with the prediction made by Vanguard reporters as depicted on another thread.

In any case, I will give the analysts at Vanguard kudos for putting an averagely acceptable prediction.

However, their limitations are still apparent for all to see. They showed clearly that they are not conversant with the situation of things in some sections of the country.

This is how things would probably play out given certain key considerable:

1. SOUTH EAST

In ENUGU, Buhari will lucky to get 5%. Forget the Fr. Mbaka charade as any Enuguman seeing the Vanguard prediction for the state would be shaking their head at the ignorance in display. APC/Buhari has no structure and almost zero presence in Enugu. Sullivan Chime is Jonathan's disciple and may be in the running for Attorney General of the Federation.

In ANAMBRA State, Buhari will not get more than 5%. Ngige is a dead man politically and command also zero following in the state at the moment. APGA is hand in glove with PDP here. Jonathan will sweep all the stakes here. Buhari doesn't stand a cry.

In IMO, despite Rochas' noisemaking, I can't see Buhari getting more than 10% in Imo state. Almost all political leaders in Imo State are in the PDP. Rochas has a serious fight on his hands to secure re-election giving the rising profile of Hon Emeka Ihedioha.

In ABIA, no need for long speech. APC is almost non-existent here. Buhari's chances, less than 5%.

In EBONYI, with virtually no structures on ground, Buhari will be lucky to make 5%.

2. SOUTH SOUTH

In AKWA IBOM, Godswill Akpabio has this state on lock down for Jonathan.
Buhari's chances: Less than 5%

In CROSS RIVER, it is probably safe to wager that a reasonable number of electorates in this state are yet to know of the existence of APC as a party. PDP is the word here.
Buhari's chances: Less than 5%.

you 4got to add on Nairaland, where the APC paid agent are actively on duty. the mumu's and the gullible are not left out, i give APC 70% here.

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How They Would Finish In The States by Ben1975(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi maestroferddi

Ben1975 here

Can you drop me your email and contact phone number? Getting hold of you seems to be a little tricky.

These are mine:

08 134 966 599
residual.income.for.all.2004@gmail.com
Skype: benahelpdesk (if you don't have Skype you can get it here)

Everybody have a wonderful and pleasant day smiley

Ben Ajose
Re: How They Would Finish In The States by maestroferddi: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi maestroferddi

Ben1975 here

Can you drop me your email and contact phone number? Getting hold of you seems to be a little tricky.

These are mine:

08 134 966 599
residual.income.for.all.2004@gmail.com
Skype: benahelpdesk (if you don't have Skype you can get it here)

Everybody have a wonderful and pleasant day smiley

Ben Ajose
Sorry, I have been out of circulation lately.

You can reach me on ferdicove@yahoo.com.

I will like to have a brief outline of the arrangement you were hinting at about generating income online.

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies As Regards To This Election / Video- INEC SPO helping PDP to rig election in Ward 13 Gokana LGA Rivers State / Court Orders National Assembly To Disclose Allowances Paid To Its Lawmakers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.