Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon (1446 Views)

What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Have you ever wondered why your girl break up with you or have been you thinking of the possibility of your chickala breaking up with you? Here are a few reasons why...

1. You Annoyed Her somehow
You have a habit that she just can’t look past. Maybe you chew with your mouth open, or leave your clothes all over the place, or watch too much TV or smell somehow, or you sneeze without cleaning your hands after....

The problem is that when she is really, really annoyed, it is not just something that she can get over – it actually irritates her and makes her angry. Those two feelings do not go well with a relationship, and eventually she will feel that breaking up is better than staying together and eventually she go leave you one time.

2. You Are A JERK

How do you know if you are an idiot in a relationship? Following are a few common examples of a JERK

You think about your needs only
You treat her poorly
You flirt with other women
You put her habits or her beliefs down in any way, shape, or form
You comment negatively on her appearance

3. She likes someone else pass you

If everything seemed fine in your relationship, and suddenly she breaks up with you, then she may be interested in someone else more than you. Another guy may be showing her more attention, display more of the traits she is looking for in a guy, or just get her more excited.

While it’s easier said than done, it’s important to remember that she did the right thing in this case. She can’t help her attraction towards another guy, and there is no point staying with you when she has stronger feelings for someone else.

She could’ve cheated on you and played you while she dated this other guy – so breaking up in this case was the right thing to do. And, telling you probably would have just resulted in a huge fight and a lot of pain.

4. Her Friends no Like You

No woman wants to admit that her friends or family dictate who she dates, but if her friends really don’t like you, then she may just be inclined to break up with you.

Over the years, most women learn that their friend’s opinion is usually pretty important. This is especially true if you don’t wow her on a level where she can look past her friend’s opinion of you and see you for the truly special guy you are.

5. You no sabi do am in bed

If you have had sex, then this is a very plausible reason for a woman breaking up with you but not giving you a real reason why. Women know that men try very hard in bed and don’t want to make them feel bad about their efforts, no matter how horrible they were.

There are a number of reasons you can be bad in bed:

You are a bad kisser
You focus on your pleasure more than hers
You focus on your pleasure first
You can’t give her an orgasm
Your dirty talk is really bad
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Fabdedon(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
let her go nah.. Just believe someone would like u for who you are..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by alberto2k(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op stop giving my crush false reasons not to date me embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by justmag(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
In regards to sex.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided same shit,different ass!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
INDEED!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by djeezy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
6. You are broke.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
when u are a perfect gentle man. angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fabdedon:
let her go nah.. Just believe someone would like u for who you are..

But we also need to work on ourselves to keep the right one
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:
Op stop giving my crush false reasons not to date me embarassed

Lmao grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
justmag:
In regards to sex.

Could be true sha
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
undecided same shit,different ass!

Hahahah, what is this again
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
djeezy:
6. You are broke.

Lol, money again, we nigerians and money sha cheesy cheesy, why was she with you in the first place if you didnt have cash
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by djeezy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
JUNIT1:

Lol, money again, we nigerians and money sha cheesy cheesy, why was she with you in the first place if you didnt have cash
You pretended to have cash. cheesy Now her eyes don open.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Mhizizzy(f): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op girlfriend Don leave am

And he is looking for reasons to justify it
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by djeezy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
I see Mhizizzy viewing.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
djeezy:
You pretended to have cash. cheesy Now her eyes don open.

cheesy cheesy na wa o, i donno how easy it is to pretend that you have cash sha
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Op girlfriend Don leave am

And he is looking for reasons to justify it

Lmao cheesy cheesy, she never leaf me o, na just the way girls mind dey work be this, experience from my previous exs. we men need to get our ish together
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by djeezy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
JUNIT1:

cheesy cheesy na wa o, i donno how easy it is to pretend that you have cash sha
lol ok wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Mhizizzy(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
djeezy:
I see Mhizizzy viewing.

I wuz actually viewing

How are u now?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by djeezy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I wuz actually viewing

How are u now?
I'm good, u?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
djeezy:
6. You are broke.
Main reason! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
djeezy:
6. You are broke.
Main reason! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by AJ01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
you sounded more like mumumugu undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by JUNIT1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
AJ01:
you sounded more like mumumugu undecided

Who ask you bro?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by hartdoctor: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
First of all.it's break up not brake up.probably y she broke up with u. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon by AJ01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
JUNIT1:

Who ask you bro?
your write up did

(1) (Reply)

Finding True Love / How Girls Decieve Guys With Pics (pic) / How To Keep Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.