Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari Finaly Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finaly Speaks (2159 Views)

Buhari Finaly Speaks / Buhari Finaly Speaks / Buhari Finaly Speaks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finaly Speaks by deb(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
For those still seating on the fence, this is Buhari's message for you.

“Fellow Nigerians, People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me
of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country
and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective;we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud. In our
government, we fought corruption, we stabilized the Naira, and we shut down insurgency. We shouldn’t forget so soon that there was the
Maitatsine ravaging the North east and we dealt with it. We also overran the Chadian rebels. We rebuilt industries, Nigerians
queued up and treated each other with respect; Nigerians took pride in our reputation for discipline.

The world admired us. We were proud to be Nigerians. However, because they can’t attack our record, they accuse me falsely of
ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they
accuse us falsely of calling for election violence – when we have only insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we never imposed
Shariah. All my running mates have been either Igbo or Yoruba and are always devout Christian of indisputable repute. I have
and will continue to condemn those who burn God’s places of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish God’s judgment upon them. As your President, their punishment won’t stop there, we will also ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the law as punishment for their crimes against our country.

My dear friends, this is very important to note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo,Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala and, no, it does not matter if you are Christian, Muslim,animist or atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership. The task ahead will be challenging and daunting, but it is surmountable. This is what leadership is about. My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly work. Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime, you can be proud of this country.

Let me make you this promise today: We will protect your children. We will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again. This is why I am running for the office of the president of Nigeria. This is mypromise.” – Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Final speech before we burry him politically!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by wholexy009(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fear not for those of us with you are much more than those against you. Congrat in advance

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Pvin: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari is good but Jonathan is better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by espn(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congrat GCFR buhari.. d clueless man is counting his days cos Gejs administration days r numbered.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by omokab: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very lovely and precise speech.We know what you can do.We believe in you.We trust you.we are waiting to hear your presidential speech come may 29 of this year.
Sai baba
Sai Buari
Sai oloye
Sai Osinbajo
Sai tinibu
Sai fasola
Sai amechi
VOTE FOR CHANGE!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Sweetguy25: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari, you stole power from the people of Nigeria. You are corrupt!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Rossikk(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
He sure knows the right words to use... cool

I think we've advanced politically in this country. Apart from the laudable 16 years of uninterrupted civilian rule - the longest such period in our history - for the first time we have an opposition that actually has a real chance of taking power from the govt. It's no surprise the world is watching these elections with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by politricks: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari, you stole power from the people of Nigeria. You are corrupt!
Shut up if you have nothing better to say.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by francizy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari what happened to our $2.8billion. Why did you illegally transfer funds into the military (Abacha's) account?

Why did you let loose Shehu Shagari accused of running the most corrupt government in Nigeria but jailed his VP? Why did you jail Fela for possession of a legally acquired amount of dollars but let loose Emir Gwandu who possessed 53 suitcased stacked with dollars worth $700million which we all know was illegally acquired.

Don't deceive yourself, you are corrupt and decietful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by dedtroy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
12 REASONS WHY BUHARI REPRESENTS NO CHANGE
Buhari tells you he wants to fight corruption but he is being
sponsored to be president bt the high priests of corruption
Like Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amechi, Bukola saraki, Danjuma
Goje, Etc
2. 17 years after Abachaa's death, his loot is still being
recovered all over the world but Buhari your "Change agent"
said he didn't steal"
3. The man threatening to throw corrupt people to jail has
not told the Nation what happened to the N2.8 that
disappeared when he was Petroleum minister and the N27b
haroun Adamu report said was stolen from PTF under his
Watch
4. Buhari Executed 3 young Nigerians for Drug peddling
which did not carry death sentence when they were arrested
but his godfather Today is Bola Tinubu, an international
renowned drug Baron.
5. Buhari Says he want to secure Nigeria yet he was
nominated as negotiator by Boko haram and he once said
the crackdown on the murderous group was an attack
against the north.
6. Buhari has never hidden his desire to islamize Nigeria
because of his fundamentalism whereas a multi-religious
country like nigria must be secular state if he must enjoy
peace..
7. Intellectually bankrupt Buhari hinged his his refusal to
participate in the presidential debate on the fallacy that
some of the organizers works for stations that have carried
negative reports on him which shows he cannot be tolerant
of criticism loke Jonathan who has taken abuses as part of
the ingredints of an open society.
8. Buhari and APC campaigned vigorously against the
National conference which has moved Nigeria closer to the
path of fedralism... Buhari repersents domination and not
freedom.
9. While a leader like Jonathan has always said that his
ambition is not worth the blood of any nigerian, Buhari's
Utterances are incitement to murder like " BABOON AND
DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD"
10. Buhari does not not believe in epuity as supreme
millitary council under him had only 2 yoruba with 11
Northerners. He cancelled the Metro-Line in Lagos and paid
what would have completed it as a compensation beacause
Lagos was not in Norht.
11. Buhari has never put any idea across to show that he
can offer Leadership in Nigeria beyong the worn out lines he
has repeated in his fail outing since 2003.
12. Buhari is a perjured lying on oath about his doubtful
school Certificate in the order of his University of Chicago"
godfather
Those Package buhari as a change agent are crooks who
want to take you into slavery and expand their Empire from
Lagos to Nigeria at large.
Reject them and their Damaged good Buharam.
SAI GEJ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Bright4(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
I believe Nigeria can still regain her lost glory. ..change is inevitable.

PVC =Please Vote Change

Bcoz, I have decided to march4change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Orunto: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Noone can be a Democrat and/or a good leader, who disobeys the Constitution of the people. GEJ has obeyed our Nigerian Constitution for six years without breach. So GEJ by all standards, national and international, has EXPERIENCE and can do it again and again. But in the case of GMB, no constitution of the people authorised him to rule the people. He ruled Nigeria by Fraud, Subterfuge and Coup. He ruled by his professional laws(martial laws) and not by the laws of the people, by the people and for the people. GMB has no democratic experience and the elites should not allow him to bamboozle our majorly illiterate electorates.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by kennkachio: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
omokab:
Very lovely and precise speech.We know what you can do.We believe in you.We trust you.we are waiting to hear your presidential speech come may 29 of this year.
Sai baba
Sai Buari
Sai oloye
Sai Osinbajo
Sai tinibu
Sai fasola
Sai amechi
VOTE FOR CHANGE! . Requisce in pace.
Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
story for the gods smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by morhsuud22(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari writing/speaking in good English...#mute

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by idee91: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari has snatched every bit of confidence from PDPs conscience.
Since they have failed to show Nigerians their accomplishment.
General GMB is ur consequence...

BORIS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by Flets: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by guthy: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by cooljude(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice one, the person who wrote this speech tried. But some of your policies from your past will still hunt your image in this election. My humble view.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
After Saturday, nobody will mention his name in Nigerian politics again.

Good riddance.

I am the leader of tomorrow not a 72 year old man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by oluspencer(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Nigerians won't be blackmailed.
Re: Buhari Finaly Speaks by tit(f): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
buhari,
you lied to shagari that you are not planning coup.
you lied to nigerians that you did not plan coup.
liar

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Aimed At Destroying Islam – Sultan / 60 Years After, Kano Groundnut Pyramids Site Turns To Football Field / If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.