Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (45598 Views)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / After Her Wedding Was Canceled, A Bride’s Family Did Something Incredible! / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2015
egbedore:
Few days ago,I woke up and stepped to the sitting to watch CNN,few minutes latter.my little boy stepped out,sat on one of the couches and said "dad,change it to Disney Junior" without thinking twice,I picked the control and changed the station accordingly. Few seconds latter,he said "Dad,go and bring the fan,I'm hot! With no questioning,I stood up and obeyed. As I was doing this,God began to speak to my heart that if I can obey my son,and grant him his desires,without any questioning,he too is ready to grant me my desire if I can only be his true son and make my desires known to him!

You really got me thinking hard with this. Thank you so much! Lest I forget,i gave you 1 like and I share!

2 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
delors:
Nice...it's so touching... cry Is the same one Ramsey Noah became a drug addict init? That Chico ejiro is a good producer.

Lol person they talk real life story you they talk of Ramsey choi diarisgodu o
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by simdam500(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Cute..... Hmmmm. but that title isn't sad

Real men do that cheesy , even way cooler ... *not jealous of the boy though* kiss
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Bimpe29: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2015
This is truly lovely.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by jerrymej(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Wao! It's really cool.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by nkemdi89(f): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2015
My light skin nephew of four years old rubbed his palm over his mum house help who was dark skinned to check if her complexion will stain his hands. Since then I jokefully call him little racist. Just like a story my colleague told me that the whites do rub their palms over his skin then to see if he stains, I wonder what gave that little boy the idea.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by ugwum007(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2015
all dis lie lie stories here....God is aware of them.

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by lusciouslex: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
I love my Sister's kids so much and they are so fond of me. Each time I look @ their cute little faces, I see a reflection of my sister or her husband. They both enjoy my athletic body each time I hold 'em, thereby putting 'em to sleep @ will. We watch nursery rhymes and songs together, play hide and seek, name it. They are intelligent and healthy. They make me feel like starting a family of my own. I HATE my neighbor's kids. These boys are so annoying especially the way they cry(always crying) with their mouth completely opened like: ahhhhh!baahhhhhh! and their nose is always watery. There was an occasion I fought these kids(bullied them) for intimidating my sister's children and felt so happy afterwards.

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by harveyspec: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Double post
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by harveyspec: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Abbey2sam:

very nice and touching i must say, but pls don't that kid this kinda english

Which kind of English please? Are you referring to the kind you wrote?
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Boyooosa(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
How old are you?
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by loomer: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
I have a very troublesome younger brother. He is our last born, about 3-4yrs, and always manages to get on everyone's nerves, one way or the other.

Whenever he gets on my mum's bad side, she would beat him and he would come running to me. I would ask him what he did wrong, admonish him and place his head on my laps. Then, I would sing his fav. song (My bonnie) to him while I tap him to sleep. Then he would wake up happy and ready to 'find' another person's trouble.

Well yesterday, I got into a row with my mum. We exchanged words and got slapped. In tears, I ran to my room and my little bro followed me.

He sat beside me for sometime and then asked softly, "An-twaci....." (Mind u, he is the one responsible for my moniker), "....what did you do?".

I stared back dumbly. I couldn't tell him. So I settled with, "I s poke back to mummy. Its a very bad thing to. do".

He nodded, then tapped his small laps, "Lie down".

I stifled a surprised smile and obeyed gently knowing that my full weight would hurt him, "Okay".

Then he said, "Don't talk back at mummy, u hear?". I nodded, "Okay".

To my further surprise, he tapped my head gently and sang "My bonnie".

I smiled and feigned sleep cause I knew he wouldn't stop till I had slept. When he was sure I had 'slept-off', he dozed off in the same position.

This experience taught me a lot about a child's love and I thought I should share it. Children learn from the way u treat them, either good or bad. How do u treat them? (Food for thought).

NB: I apologized to mumsi and we are good now. cheesy

Do recount your experiences with kids (yours children or not), let's learn from the 'ants'.

And u GO de beat the fine boy
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by bukatyne(f): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Emdee590:

Which seed of love? But op said d boy dae troublesome naa

if him wake up , na to look for d next person trouble naa.

Anyway , me na last child so I gat plenty nieces and nephews , I don't take shit wit any if they should misbehav

The OP understood the seed of love
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
I have a very troublesome younger brother. He is our last born, about 3-4yrs, and always manages to get on everyone's nerves, one way or the other.

Whenever he gets on my mum's bad side, she would beat him and he would come running to me. I would ask him what he did wrong, admonish him and place his head on my laps. Then, I would sing his fav. song (My bonnie) to him while I tap him to sleep. Then he would wake up happy and ready to 'find' another person's trouble.

Well yesterday, I got into a row with my mum. We exchanged words and got slapped. In tears, I ran to my room and my little bro followed me.

He sat beside me for sometime and then asked softly, "An-twaci....." (Mind u, he is the one responsible for my moniker), "....what did you do?".

I stared back dumbly. I couldn't tell him. So I settled with, "I spoke back to mummy. Its a very bad thing to do".

I stifled a surprised smile and obeyed gently knowing that my full weight would hurt him, "Okay".

I smiled and feigned sleep cause I knew he wouldn't stop till I had slept. When he was sure I had 'slept-off', he dozed off in the same position.

This experience taught me a lot about a child's love and I thought I should share it. Children learn from the way u treat them, either good or bad. How do u treat them? (Food for thought).

Do recount your experiences with kids (yours children or not), let's learn from the 'ants'.
this helped to lighten my mood couldn't help but share.the innocence of a child thats why Jesus said for inherit his kingdom we must be like children.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
lusciouslex:
I love my Sister's kids so much and they are so fond of me. Each time I look @ their cute little faces, I see a reflection of my sister or her husband. They both enjoy my athletic body each time I hold 'em, thereby putting 'em to sleep @ will. We watch nursery rhymes and songs together, play hide and seek, name it. They are intelligent and healthy. They make me feel like starting a family of my own. I HATE my neighbor's kids. These boys are so annoying especially the way they cry(always crying) with their mouth completely opened like: ahhhhh!baahhhhhh! and their nose is always watery. There was an occasion I fought these kids(bullied them) for intimidating my sister's children and felt so happy afterwards.
lolz thats unfair so bad they no uncle or aunt to fight on their behalf
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Amhappy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
So So Sweet. I love children. They are Angels and innocent.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Twaci(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
lusciouslex:
U are mean! grin
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Abbey2sam(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
harveyspec:

Which kind of English please? Are you referring to the kind you wrote?

mine is a typo, but your whole writeups is a mess

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by troot: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
pbs4real:
wats misleading dre?huh?my fwend swerve if u didnt pick anytin 4rm d msg.
yes. I didn't pick anything from the thrash. Because aren't no scavenger.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by olexy4real(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
Nope. It can't.

I admire ur writing skill thoUgh. Are u a blogger?
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Twaci(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
olexy4real:

I admire ur writing skill thoUgh. Are u a blogger?
No dear.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by lusciouslex: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
U are mean! grin
Am mean for the right reasons. Am that guy who'll raise his voice in a banking hall, telecommunication office, airport etc when there's a long queue and people are not being attended to effectively and efficiently.

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
My experience was wit ma lil bro (d last born). Of all his bros, m his favourite cos i protect him from gettin bullied by d odas. Some day he jst called ma name, looked into my eyes nd said " he love me to d point dat he can even die for me". I was dumb struck cos it was quite touching. I jst patted him on d head nd smiled.....love him to bits.

3 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by udmydearest(f): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
pbs4real:
is she d reason why ur moniker is *udmydearest
. Hmmmmmmm, no sir
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Twaci:

I stared back dumbly. I couldn't tell him. So I settled with, "I spoke back to mummy. Its a very bad thing to do".

I would love to meet this SPECIAL KID
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Twaci(f): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I would love to meet this SPECIAL KID
It'd be his pleasure, I'm sure. smiley
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Twaci:
It'd be his pleasure, I'm sure. smiley
Lol! I guess
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 17, 2017
alberto2k:

lol next time keep ur eyeliner where his hands wont be able to reach for it grin

Mine was with my hair cream... she carry my soulmate do cream... just empty d whole thing sad
if she use soulmate do cream,the burning sensation on her skin is enough punishment. i tried it once and never again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.