Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (45643 Views)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / After Her Wedding Was Canceled, A Bride’s Family Did Something Incredible! / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by dhardline(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
If it were a male adult that met you in that state he would probably have ended it with sex cry

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wow! What a kid.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
iykedare:

Let's do it . I love kids too. grin

I would do anything to have my own kids now. That is the only good thing missing in my life.

Bachelor life isn't all rosy.

GodGiveMeADaughter.
Get a wife, it's easier that way.

4 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by nicerichard05: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Story for the gods! Mtchewwww sorry whic site can I get more touching stories?
NLs telling lies since 1800BC cheesy grin
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by iykedare(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Get a wife, it's easier that way.

Marry me then. I want 9 daughters.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Ojoariyo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
The story is sense making in an aje home though but the truth is that children learn by observation therefore we neeed to be very careful on the kind of actions we take before them.......
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by adahgold(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I love this story gosh reminds of my lil sis when I was driving some one hit me from behind I stopped and came down,I was talking to the man who hit my car she came down without me knowing and she started telling the man why did he not apply his brake the man left me and started apologizing to her n my lil sis told him to tell me sorry which he did,my lil sis told him to be careful next time he said yes!mean while people were watching us and laughing,some people carried her and snapped with her...
love ma lil sis like mad.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by ewizard1: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very lovely story!

I love the part where he tapped his laps and said "Lie down"

If na me, i go don burst laff!

5 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci, face it, if an adult did this, you would find it rather ridiculous.
Ain't that true?
grin grin grin grin
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Neplusultra(f): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Am just tearing up rite now.... cry cry cry reminds me of my 1yr son and d joy he brings me smiley kisslove him to tiny little bits kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
Me Too cry cry

There was a day, I thought my mom was pregnant smiley I was so happy and full of joy, thinking that, I'll soon have a little brother Or sister embarassed but quite unfortunately..... My thought was wrong and I was sad angry

Hehe...same here. Always wanted to have a younger one to play with. But here we are. You even knew what pregnancy meant? Not me, I thought babies fell out of the sky. Hehe
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
iykedare:

Marry me then. I want 9 daughters.
Sorry, not interested.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by pussypounder(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
change!!!

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Twaci(f): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Twaci, face it, if an adult did this, you would find it rather ridiculous.
Ain't that true?
grin grin grin grin
True grin
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by iykedare(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Sorry, not interested.

grin
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
True grin
Then my work here is done.
grin grin
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
adahgold:
I love this story gosh reminds of my lil sis when I was driving some one hit me from behind I stopped and came down,I was talking to the man who hit my car she came down without me knowing and she started telling the man why did he not apply his brake the man left me and started apologizing to her n my lil sis told him to tell me sorry which he did,my lil sis told him to be careful next time he said yes!mean while people were watching us and laughing,some people carried her and snapped with her...
love ma lil sis like mad.
Chai . . . which kin sister be dat one
#reallyscared

3 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by darlenese(f): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Awwwh soo sweet
Reminds me of my kids
Kids are awesome Gift from God, dats Y as Adults! We need to careful with the things we do in their presence, they learn by imitation,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by bosunjohns(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Learnt an important lesson today. Thanks for sharing.
Twaci:
I have a very troublesome younger brother. He is our last born, about 3-4yrs, and always manages to get on everyone's nerves, one way or the other.

Whenever he gets on my mum's bad side, she would beat him and he would come running to me. I would ask him what he did wrong, admonish him and place his head on my laps. Then, I would sing his fav. song (My bonnie) to him while I tap him to sleep. Then he would wake up happy and ready to 'find' another person's trouble.

Well yesterday, I got into a row with my mum. We exchanged words and got slapped. In tears, I ran to my room and my little bro followed me.

He sat beside me for sometime and then asked softly, "An-twaci....." (Mind u, he is the one responsible for my moniker), "....what did you do?".

I stared back dumbly. I couldn't tell him. So I settled with, "I spoke back to mummy. Its a very bad thing to do".

He nodded, then tapped his small laps, "Lie down".

I stifled a surprised smile and obeyed gently knowing that my full weight would hurt him, "Okay".

Then he said, "Don't talk back at mummy, u hear?". I nodded, "Okay".

To my further surprise, he tapped my head gently and sang "My bonnie".

I smiled and feigned sleep cause I knew he wouldn't stop till I had slept. When he was sure I had 'slept-off', he dozed off in the same position.

This experience taught me a lot about a child's love and I thought I should share it. Children learn from the way u treat them, either good or bad. How do u treat them? (Food for thought).

NB: I apologized to mumsi and we are good now. cheesy

Do recount your experiences with kids (yours children or not), let's learn from the 'ants'.

2 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Twaci(f): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
bosunjohns:
Learnt an important lesson today. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome buddy.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by bukatyne(f): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
egbedore:
Few days ago,I woke up and stepped to the sitting to watch CNN,few minutes latter.my little boy stepped out,sat on one of the couches and said "dad,change it to Disney Junior" without thinking twice,I picked the control and changed the station accordingly. Few seconds latter,he said "Dad,go and bring the fan,I'm hot! With no questioning,I stood up and obeyed. As I was doing this,God began to speak to my heart that if I can obey my son,and grant him his desires,without any questioning,he too is ready to grant me my desire if I can only be his true son and make my desires known to him!

Very funny cheesy
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by sallyzan(f): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
No p love
Thanks dear
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by kuuljay(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
lol you haven't seen nothing yet if you wanna talk about children ask a Sunday school teacher am one of them,its intriguing being with kids

6 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by kilode100(f): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah, I am. Why?

He wants to show you his preek lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by streetzdreamz(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice story,funny kid,paid d op back with her own coin by reciprocating the love and affection she always bestow upon him,still can't wrap ma head around em though,one minute they are cute,adorable beings d next they are irritating bloody creatures.

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by itops(f): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
thats cool
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Twaci(f): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thanks diddydiva! Wish u all the best dearie, kiss

Do and comeback oh!

*whispers* tosyne2much even denied u.....
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks diddydiva! Wish u all the best dearie, kiss

Do and comeback oh!

lol
grin grin

Thanks
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Broos you and joystick, shey ur joystick nah analogue abi digital
joystickextendr:
smiley cool

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks diddy diva! Wish u all the best dearie, kiss

Do and comeback oh!

Please who is Diddy diva now ?

I have never come across such a moniker
wink

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Please who is Diddy diva now ?

I have never come across such a moniker
wink
do I know u
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
diddydiva:
do I know u
Please are you newly registered ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.