Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (45625 Views)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / After Her Wedding Was Canceled, A Bride’s Family Did Something Incredible! / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by snowland(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Love it
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
h
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by bastien: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
So fine mature girls do cry cry
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by CLEARINGAGENT: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Love also is reciprocal , nt only respect.

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by kelobestline(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
I love this.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by hasmuz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
That ur bro should get a bottle of hennessy for that, he deserved it.. grin
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by MnenaSadiku(f): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wow, so sweet. Op, I want to take permission to share on whatsapp too. "Thank you" ( in a kid's voice).

2 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by darisgod(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
My 1yr n 7monthsold Daughter Ashabi sings barney"iluvu" to me wit hugs whenever she notice am not happy ..........mhen I luv her wit soooo much passion

10 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very nice indeed
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by phrezzz: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
lovely17:
Awwwwwww so cute I can shed a tear for this kissAwwwwwww so cute I can shed a tear for this
Sigh
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by phrezzz: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
lovely17:
Awwwwwww so cute I can shed a tear for this kissAwwwwwww so cute I can shed a tear for this
gay alert na joke o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Adyrin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
I have a very troublesome younger brother. He is our last born, about 3-4yrs, and always manages to get on everyone's nerves, one way or the other.

Whenever he gets on my mum's bad side, she would beat him and he would come running to me. I would ask him what he did wrong, admonish him and place his head on my laps. Then, I would sing his fav. song (My bonnie) to him while I tap him to sleep. Then he would wake up happy and ready to 'find' another person's trouble.

Well yesterday, I got into a row with my mum. We exchanged words and got slapped. In tears, I ran to my room and my little bro followed me.

He sat beside me for sometime and then asked softly, "An-twaci....." (Mind u, he is the one responsible for my moniker), "....what did you do?".

I stared back dumbly. I couldn't tell him. So I settled with, "I spoke back to mummy. Its a very bad thing to do".

He nodded, then tapped his small laps, "Lie down".

I stifled a surprised smile and obeyed gently knowing that my full weight would hurt him, "Okay".

Then he said, "Don't talk back at mummy, u hear?". I nodded, "Okay".

To my further surprise, he tapped my head gently and sang "My bonnie".

I smiled and feigned sleep cause I knew he wouldn't stop till I had slept. When he was sure I had 'slept-off', he dozed off in the same position.

This experience taught me a lot about a child's love and I thought I should share it. Children learn from the way u treat them, either good or bad. How do u treat them? (Food for thought).

NB: I apologized to mumsi and we are good now. cheesy

Do recount your experiences with kids (yours children or not), let's learn from the 'ants'.
Found myself smiling at bolded as if I was there!
Great Kid indeed..!
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by shaizegotswag: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Teaching my cuz to wrap weed will be back

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Few days ago,I woke up and stepped to the sitting to watch CNN,few minutes latter.my little boy stepped out,sat on one of the couches and said "dad,change it to Disney Junior" without thinking twice,I picked the control and changed the station accordingly. Few seconds latter,he said "Dad,go and bring the fan,I'm hot! With no questioning,I stood up and obeyed. As I was doing this,God began to speak to my heart that if I can obey my son,and grant him his desires,without any questioning,he too is ready to grant me my desire if I can only be his true son and make my desires known to him!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by fairygeh(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Awww,so sweet
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by sophtaf(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
I have a very troublesome younger brother. He is our last born, about 3-4yrs, and always manages to get on everyone's nerves, one way or the other.

Whenever he gets on my mum's bad side, she would beat him and he would come running to me. I would ask him what he did wrong, admonish him and place his head on my laps. Then, I would sing his fav. song (My bonnie) to him while I tap him to sleep. Then he would wake up happy and ready to 'find' another person's trouble.

Well yesterday, I got into a row with my mum. We exchanged words and got slapped. In tears, I ran to my room and my little bro followed me.

He sat beside me for sometime and then asked softly, "An-twaci....." (Mind u, he is the one responsible for my moniker), "....what did you do?".

I stared back dumbly. I couldn't tell him. So I settled with, "I spoke back to mummy. Its a very bad thing to do".

I stifled a surprised smile and obeyed gently knowing that my full weight would hurt him, "Okay".

I smiled and feigned sleep cause I knew he wouldn't stop till I had slept. When he was sure I had 'slept-off', he dozed off in the same position.

This experience taught me a lot about a child's love and I thought I should share it. Children learn from the way u treat them, either good or bad. How do u treat them? (Food for thought).

Do recount your experiences with kids (yours children or not), let's learn from the 'ants'.
ok I cnt bliv dis got me cryin!

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by HopeAlive14(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Children live what they learn.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Aww, so adorable.

I love kids and they love me back, there's just something very special about them, I honestly can't wait to have mine.

4 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by testament007: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Umu aka of dis dayz sha
Twaci:

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice one. Very funny.

The way I love my nephew ehn...

Even when I spank him, he goes to the corner of my room and tearfully sings, "I love you...you love me..." That boy needs to be in Nollywood.

But sometimes, he simply grabs my phone and throws it against the nearest wall. Or when I collect his apple, he keeps running until he falls.

3 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by pinkycute(f): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Me Too cry cry

There was a day, I thought my mom was pregnant smiley I was so happy and full of joy, thinking that, I'll soon have a little brother Or sister embarassed but quite unfortunately..... My thought was wrong and I was sad angry

RickRichards:
Awww....No experience. I'm the youngest. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by ipleddge: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:
I treat my lil cousin like a princess but this 2year old will come and into my room and sit on my head whenever she wakes before me... angry

She even spoil my name join... calls me "berbert" and "ifani" instead of ifeanyi. embarassed embarassed

The way i take love this girl if mosquito bite her... make dat go commit suicide b4 i take eye see am embarassed
Samething here,my 3 year old cousin is like Gold to me and she do reciprocate the love.I remember a week that I go to school day and work at night,she didn't see me for six days.when she saw me on bed d 7th day,she used her hand to rub my hair,kissed my shoulder and watch me as I sleep

4 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:

So @ ur age,ur muma still smack's you
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by omodapson(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Moral of the story, preach love, not hate.

#Peace!

2 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by kinglekan: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:
My own nko?

U r grounded!!!! *grins*

1 Like

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by troot: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Can't believe I just read this faeces. The FP topic was so misleading. Damn me
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by delors(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice...it's so touching... cry Is the same one Ramsey Noah became a drug addict init? That Chico ejiro is a good producer.
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Damikevin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Twaci:

Same reason why most of the problem we have at the national level in this country can be traced back to our upbringing. At such stage a child a more like an empty vessel, and what ever we teach em at that level sticks for ever. Good thing you advised him to not talk back at Mum and u pleaded guilty for your actions. You have implanted a positive message in him. Charity begins at home. Family is the smallest unit that forms a larger society. Its a pity all those people who teach kids nonsense at a very tender age. They are setting such child up for disaster.

7 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by tunde1200(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by Daresh(f): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
My daughter is 3 years and everytime I carry her I pat her back until she sleeps or calms down. I sing for her and tell her sorry if she has been hurt.

My baby sings for me when I lie in bed and pats my back whenever I carry her!

Kids are the best, they OP is right, they give back what you give them.

9 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by udmydearest(f): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Luv dis story...... Reminds me of my lil cousin, even at age 3, she is my best friend. D oda day I was down with malaria, she offered to bath me. I had to beg her to allow me bath alone. She spoon-fed me, gave me drugs n pat me to slip..................Lol

6 Likes

Re: He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do by iykedare(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Aww, so adorable.

I love kids and they love me back, there's just something very special about them, I honestly can't wait to have mine.

Let's do it . I love kids too. grin

I would do anything to have my own kids now. That is the only good thing missing in my life.

Bachelor life isn't all rosy.

GodGiveMeADaughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.