Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar (40832 Views)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Raiders: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
Buhari doesn't deserve southerners vote too, since his wife called Edo women prostitute. Equation balanced.
she didn't called Edo women prostitute. She didn't make any statement about prostitution when she visited Edo. Anyway, we southerners are going to vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by anonimi: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
But Buhari deserves Edo votes after you called their girls PROSTITUTES

Abeg na who get zipper to zipper this child NOT bride woman's mouth up?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-5YHRqDTrD6U/UezCTKHVhlI/AAAAAAAABYA/hqfM_nOc8WM/s1600/1+child+not+bride.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by eaglechild: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Aisha politics is not by force.

Go back to purdah and stop talking trash.

You are making your husband's already slim chances impossible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mrs Buhari shouldn't come down to PEJ's level.
The North and South west is in Lock down for GMB/PYO. Come March 28th, CHANGE will take effect.
VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
sophtaf:
get a life Mr Klaus
perhaps I can join your kunu business, you look like the woman who sold for me today, maybe it was you. angry
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by buskie13(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a big lie,she never insult us,is d igbo girls that is doing akuna-akuna in benin,she was saying d truth,dis immoral act must stop by engaging all youth in meaningful business,child labor and trafficking must stop in north and south, sai buhari
shut up jor...at wat age did she get married... una matter dey vex me seriously... tufia

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Agbegilodo: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

So because of threats to disrupt oil production we should continue to tolerate this extreme level of corruption? You are definitely employed by the Oil and Gas industry so you are trying to protect your bread and butter while millions of Nigerians wallow in abject poverty due to lack of good governance. .. We are moving beyond all these threats.... WE WILL CAST OUR VOTES BASED ON THE QUALITIES OF THE CANDIDATES AND WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO FOOLISH THREATS... NEVER AGAIN. ...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let mama buhari continue to dhe dream, GEJ till apc thugs stop catching bomb wif dem hands.
If I happens to be your wife or girl frnd, I will teach u how to collaborate,evaluate,how to unleash the genius in you,teach u how to think twice and remaind u......THAT SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG. smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by xcolanto(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oh shut it ashia! Because you have goofed down south with the calling of Edo and southern women abroad prostitutes you now want to incite regional division to get a level playing field and cover up your B.S? Have you not heard from your husband that you have no place in government?? Such an a**

How about you worry about what you say than worrying about what patience says Huh??
Placing Buhari as if he controls the whole north is delusional! A lie that had been sold to us many years ago by the continual domination of the north over the south!
But thanks to GEJ and the signing of the FOI bill! We the nigerian people are wiser now!
Hence, keep your bleeping opinion to yourself and get your husband tear wipes in rolls because come 4 days from now, GEJ gets re-elected to complete his transformation of the nigerian state left in ruins by your husband et al. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by 0b1nna: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
what's dis one saying angry So igbo girls are now northerners hun

No mind am. People just dey look 4 trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Arsenella007(f): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a big lie,she never insult us,is d igbo girls that is doing akuna-akuna in benin,she was saying d truth,dis immoral act must stop by engaging all youth in meaningful business,child labor and trafficking must stop in north and south, sai buhari

Same way she didn't insult the North. Isn't the North full of the Almajeris who are child beggars and unwanted kids? That's the truth same with what Mrs Buhari said

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Gboliwe: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
But the people of Edo state deserve your husband's vote after you codedly called them prostitutes and sons of prostitutes?

Seriously, this woman is beginning to piss me off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by beelon1020(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your brain is watery lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

What a moronic comment. Isnt lagos surviving without d dwindling allocation frm d centre? Nigeria can survive without this useless oil abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nicklaus(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Raiders:
she didn't called Edo women prostitute. She didn't make any statement about prostitution when she visited Edo. Anyway, we southerners are going to vote for APC
lols, in ur street.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nagoma(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

You are living in a dream. Buhari will not even send any soldiers. The season of oil is coming to an end my friend. It's time to work now - for those who have land and are ready to work.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by smsshola(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
I saw ds by one nairalander I feel we shu read it as there are words of wisdom in btw d line...enjoy

When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us
ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you
are fighting for on social media will survive with
their families but you and i will be refugees in
Benin Republic and other countries if we survive
it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting
somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to
still decide your fate and fly back their families
with their private jets to continue using those who
survived,if i may ask where are their children?
they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian
youths listen and listen good,we have only one
Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what
SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the
worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA
AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing
NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or
losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/
the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life
where they would be free from dictators and
corrupt leadership, today you can see how free
these countries are,Iraq inclusive after
Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy
and laughing over the suffering they have caused
using divisive propaganda to destroy
them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand
all of us here might not be alive to tell the story
but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will
be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil
wells and private jets,then what are we fighting
for.They want you to be counted as casualties so
there would be a case .Please say no to violence
if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins
he wont feed his village,and nothing will change
,there is no time a govt will solve all your
problems.There are more beggars and homeless
people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas
backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up
for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA
TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO
RWANDA. We might not live to tell the
STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nagoma(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gboliwe:
But the people of Edo state deserve our husband's vote after you codedly called them prostitutes and sons of prostitutes?
Seriously, this woman is beginning to piss me off.

She never said that. You said it - perhaps you know better.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Niwdog(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote
author=denko post=31925020]The North that voted Gej 2011 wll still vote
him 2015 majority Christians and non indegene[/quote]guy, one bottle of orijin for you, for this simple analyses
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
guthy:
Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

You don't need to tell me that because NL not only hoard info. but they have also been banning people from 2012 to 2015 for mentioning this word 'hydropus' a definition of GEJ's corruption by WOLE SOYINKA. Not until a guy revealed this secret that NL stopped banning people for mentioning this word.

Where is the freedom of speech in democracy when you ban people for mentioning a word?
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by lipstick2(f): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell
GEJ until 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
nagoma:

She never said that. You said it - perhaps you know better.

Clap for yourself, you have made a comment on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by agborodun: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
The real buhari is gradually coming out... same way he said muslim should not vote for christian..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
eaglechild:
Aisha politics is not by force.

Go back to purdah and stop talking trash.

You are making your husband's already slim chances impossible.

Hian. In fact, seeing her pictures alone is luring many PDP fans to her side. I can't wait for MARCH 28.

SAI BABA.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by otr1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
denko:
The North that voted Gej 2011 wll still vote him 2015 majority Christians and non indegene
If you think everyone is a bigot like you, you're in for a shocker. For your information, I'm a Christian from a Northern State and I can assure you GEJ wont get a vote in my ward. As for non-indegenes that haven't travelled yet, they will be staying indoor waiting for the results. We dictate what happens here, not strangers.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Good to be back on Nairaland, under a new username after I voluntarily disabled my account!
All I wanna say is this, from the depth of my heart, I wish Nigeria and Nigerians the best this coming elections. I really feel bad for the average Nigerian. The fact that the crop of people available to rule them is nothing to write home about! That been said,I hope the majority of sane Nigerians will vote based on their own Interest, and not based on ethnic, religious or political affiliations. Hopefully it won't be too much to ask of Nigerians to vote based on policies and who they truly believe can be an effective leader! This is Nigeria's chance to fire an ineffective leader, and replace with a potentially effective, firm and honest leader. The question is have Nigerians suffered enough? While buhari is far from perfect, I am very confident, he would be an excellent choice to move Nigeria forward in the right direction. I just cannot fathom and reconcile the fact that someone like Goodluck Jonathan (very unintelligent) is even able to garner any vote whatsoever. I blame the ignorant Nigerian population who don't know any better. But hopefully Nigerians can get the much needed and deserved change they seek. I say deserved change as someone who really empathize with Nigerians that have become so desensitized to their plight!!!!
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by mmsen: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
When all else fails revert to petty tribal politics.

This is why I will repeat that all of these old politic elements need to die, or at least step aside gracefully.

They have already shown that they cannot be trusted, none of them have any credibility.

Why don't any of these candidates present a plan of action instead of verbal attacks of no substance?

And why do the media even listen to their wives?

When was the last time either Mrs Buhari or Mrs Jonathan said ANYTHING intelligent?
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by cbrass(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
Buhari doesn't deserve southerners vote too, since his wife called Edo women prostitute. Equation balanced.

its a big lie...stop spreading lies, i watched the video my self undecided
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by tit(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
send buhari back to daura
and aisha desperado back to purdah!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by mulattoclaro(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
k4kings:
The "word" change is now a very popular word in the
mouth of many people, and sincerely speaking, I love
change. But my question is, does the APC as a party
really understand the true meaning of the "word"
change? Americans preached change and presented
Obama (as the first black to ever rule America). What
has the APC brought to us? Fashola, Adams, Rochas,
Ameachi would have made more meaning to us, not
Buhari.
GEJ is certainly not the best as we all know that there
is no perfect human being on earth, but Buhari is not
an option, because he does not have the capacity to
change anything. The world we live can only be made
better with "brain" and "Biro" not with bullet and gun
which is what Buhari presents. Buhari is not just
uneducated, but he also does not have interest in
education. I say this with dew respect to him and his
age. Buhari left office over thirty years ago, yet in his
spare time, he never did anything to improve himself
educationally. Even OBJ after ruling for eight years
still went and improved himself. Nigerian Youths, pls
THINK!!! I say whatever I say without sentiment nor
biased mind, but through proper analysis of the
truth. Putting an old wine in a new bottle does not
make it a new wine... Nigerians please THINK!!!
Buhari is not the "change" we need, he's just hungry
for power. Talking about corruption, I have my doubts
about his sincerity too. Buhari is being sponsored by
one of the "most" corrupt leaders in Nigeria history;
Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How is he going to fight
corruption if he's been backed by such people. (I
know that many people are going react to this post,
and I'm waiting). Buhari in his first bid to elected as
ptesident in 2003, criticized OBJ as a corrupt leader,
and the same Buhari still claiming to be a "corruption
fighter" was bold enough to tell the world on CNN
that that same OBJ has endorsed him. Where is his
integrity?
I'll pause here, but let me add this: education does
not have a substitute, and I doubt if a man that is not
interested in self-education can provide for
another!!!
the world would be a better place if we had more people like you. It's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. You've said it all. Those chanting change should go back to their dictionary and check the real meaning of change. How can one expect change from a jihadist like buhari, a thief like tinubu, a confused fellow like Amaechi, from a tyrant like oshiomole or a liar like rochas?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by cbrass(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
mmsen:
When all else fails revert to petty tribal politics.

This is why I will repeat that all of these old politic elements need to die, or at least step aside gracefully.

They have already shown that they cannot be trusted, none of them have any credibility.

Why don't any of these candidates present a plan of action instead of verbal attacks of no substance?

And why do the media even listen to their wives?

When was the last time Mrs Jonathan said ANYTHING intelligent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Won Imo Governorship Election - Okorocha Insists / Block Sale Of Warplanes To Nigeria - New York Times Tells Obama / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.