Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar (40848 Views)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by sani99: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2015
THIS IS SECTIONAL MINDEDNESS OF GMB AND HIS FAMILY
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

Hehhehehehehehe. I have nothing for or against the woman for starters. I am indifferent towards her life and existence. So, you should know that normally I should b fair in my opinion when I say she is beginning to piss me off.

BTW, when did you start preaching fairness? You with your heavy load of unjust and biased opinions against my delectable, vocal and agile Mama Peace? Abeg, move jor.

I owe you no apologies for that....she has not conduct herself in a befitting manner and ways that are expected from the wife of a nation's President.

You will never like Mrs Buhari due to your prejudices brought about by limited perspectives about other people in Nigeria. I'm sure that you've spent the better part of your life around the same axis of Nigeria and such has shaped your outlook.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by 2kris(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
dele1727:

Kris kris....you don't want to be quoted but you can quote others...is that what did bible says...judge not or tha shall be judged in like manner... If you can't stand the heat leave the kitchen

U having issues with south and south south...very funny when we want to deny facts we start claiming that the chick came before the egg..so south west and east are no longer in the south....hillarious..nigerians deserve their leaders( stealing is actually not corruption)

Your info is quite correct about kano collection rate...please give us the collection rate of those south state you deem fit as south state,

And this is secondary......
Admit it peypey goofed.....that is the main thread
now u are talking:Di thought u are all those apc and pdp guys that dnt argue to learn..hmm am impressed,but wait a sec i thought southern and western states are diff the last time i checked
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by udatso: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
You have been spreading this message of threat around. I have my eyes on you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by 2kris(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
BlackMaria:

Whr do u think,I am @ d moment.
were are u staying in d north............hope u knw that from day one d malo g dnt want to hear any thing gej,i dnt blame u for supporting gmb.as of me i aint voting nobody
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Gboliwe: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

I owe you no apologies for that....she has not conduct herself in a befitting manner and ways that are expected from the wife of a nation's President.

You will never like Mrs Buhari due to your prejudices brought about by limited perspectives about other people in Nigeria. I'm sure that you've spent the better part of your life around the same axis of Nigeria and such has shaped your outlook.

Ayua! See wharramean. I will only answer you not because you worth being replied to when you or any other fooool accuse me of having any bias towards any ethnic group. I will only answer you because you are ilugunboy the one that hasn't found the face yet to use this handle to insult me because I am in the better team.

My life history is in bits around nairaland and you know it. And how can you be sure about me and yet lie so brazenly? My first 20years were spent fully in the north west and north central of Nigeria. The next less than 10years have been shared between the South west, South East and South-south and I kid you not if I tell you that I am better familiar with the culture and people of other ethnicity than that of my tribe because, of all the very little time spent in the SE, it has also been amongst people of other tribes. So, what's this subtle accusation about?

And please, stop accusing me of disliking the terrorist's wife. I did say I am indifferent towards her and you did read it when I said I am neither for her or against her. So, stop trying to make me hate her. I have nothing for or against her.

And again, stop bringing me back to this thread. Find someone else to entertain you mbok.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2015
2kris:
were are u staying in d north............hope u knw that from day one d malo g dnt want to hear any thing gej,i dnt blame u for supporting gmb.as of me i aint voting nobody
I dey Minna,hommie.
Every1 has a choice of candidate now,I'm yoruba,but I'm supporting GMB.
Sinz u r not supporting anybody,y don't u just observe instead of creating doubts.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

Ayua! See wharramean. I will only answer you not because you worth being replied to when you or any other fooool accuse me of having any bias towards any ethnic group. I will only answer you because you are ilugunboy the one that hasn't found the face yet to use this handle to insult me because I am in the better team.

My life history is in bits around nairaland and you know it. And how can you be sure about me and yet lie so brazenly? My first 20years were spent fully in the north west and north central of Nigeria. The next less than 10years have been shared between the South west, South East and South-south and I kid you not if I tell you that I am better familiar with the culture and people of other ethnicity than that of my tribe because, of all the very little time spent in the SE, it has also been amongst people of other tribes. So, what's this subtle accusation about?

And please, stop accusing me of disliking the terrorist's wife. I did say I am indifferent towards her and you did read it when I said I am neither for her or against her. So, stop trying to make me hate her. I have nothing for or against her.

And again, stop bringing me back to this thread. Find someone else to entertain you mbok.

see you.... grin
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Gboliwe: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

see you.... grin

See your teeth! Why u dey laugh? cool

When are you deactivating/killing this handle? Your team members are already on it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

See your teeth! Why u dey laugh? cool

When are you deactivating/killing this handle? Your team members are already on it

You will wait till eternity. cool

General Muhammadu Buhari Insha Allah will be the President come May 29th 2015.

GEJ can sleep in Lagos from now till Saturday....it's a futile effort.

It may take you a while but you will get used to it. wink grin
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by fresh15: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
The north cannot forget in a hurry the blessings of Jonathan's administration to them.Not even Aisha Buhari can stop them from voting for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Gboliwe: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

You will wait till eternity. cool

General Muhammadu Buhari Insha Allah will be the President come May 29th 2015.

GEJ can sleep in Lagos from now till Saturday....it's a futile effort.

It may take you a while but you will get used to it. wink grin

Wake up bro! Morning haff reach. Infact its almost noon! Stop dreaming. Hope you have your PVC sef. I have come to realise that most of the people jumping around don't even have a TVC not to talk of a PVC.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nwadiuko1(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2015
BlackMaria:

Go there nd feed ur eyes,boy. Next
if in your ignorance you. Will like to know kano has landmarks....but. That does not mean population of 6 states

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

Wake up bro! Morning haff reach. Infact its almost noon! Stop dreaming. Hope you have your PVC sef. I have come to realise that most of the people jumping around don't even have a TVC not to talk of a PVC.

PVC is PVC is ready.......ready for Please Vote Change

We will celebrate GMB win.....all over Nigeria, the beginning of a new dawn....when Nigerians will unite and say never again do our Reserves be in shambles....and never again would Nigerians be this disunited.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
nwadiuko1:
if in your ignorance you. Will like to know kano has landmarks....but. That does not mean population of 6 states
Is that an answer to what I sent u to do.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nwadiuko1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
BlackMaria:

Is that an answer to what I sent u to do.
you sent me nothing but fact-less assertions

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by olisaEze(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
"Make themselves more available as foot-soldiers", HOW!!!? The stock of female suicide bombers done deplete?
cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Scatterboss(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

That bitter woman Gboliwe is just like Biafraqueen and babyosisi, they hate anything North or Yoruba. They should be friends with Shekau and his fellow boko haram disciples. Too much bitterness and hatred. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
nwadiuko1:
you sent me nothing but fact-less assertions
Cuz u didn't check well. All I did was tell u d fact nd u dey rant. Gimme facts against what I told u.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by nwadiuko1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population.......according 2006 census as presented by this site....kano state has a population of 9,401,288......take a look at the table yourself and make your calculations......

I won't reply you again
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by tunnary(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
dis/woman self talks too much
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Scatterboss:

That bitter woman Gboliwe is just like Biafraqueen and babyosisi, they hate anything North or Yoruba. They should be friends with Shekau and his fellow boko haram disciples. Too much bitterness and hatred. Gosh!

Biafranqueen is the worst.....
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by ALISMILE(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:

Nobody is voting Jonathan out , GEJ will win. But if there is rigging up North or any funny business that seeks to rigout jonathan then the Niger delta will boil and it wont be pretty.
Wat about if GEJ lost witout any rigging? I hope ND militants will not forment trouble?
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by 2kris(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
BlackMaria:

I dey Minna,hommie.
Every1 has a choice of candidate now,I'm yoruba,but I'm supporting GMB.
Sinz u r not supporting anybody,y don't u just observe instead of creating doubts.
yoruba always opposing,anyway may d right candidate win
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by vanilson(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

Vote #CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
2kris:
yoruba always opposing,anyway may d right candidate win
U don dey carry tribal issue join dis tin oh,I'm not in d mood to argue tribal ish with u. Fool.
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by 2kris(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
BlackMaria:

U don dey carry tribal issue join dis tin oh,I'm not in d mood to argue tribal ish with u. Fool.
na wetin yoruba guys dey talk with their mouth for my area be that....u come dey abuse me....i forgive u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by dele1727: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
jordanriverz:
look here..I think everyone is entitiled to his/ her own views.soo wats dia bizness.lemme hear word pls

OkKk.... But why are you complaining ...Aisha also has the right to her own views according to you ...

So stop saying she is tribalistic or is creating ethnic sentiment...

Another statement from Peypey '' my husband must complete his second tenure, no be when the thin reach our time the thin go get k_leg "". What kind of statement is this?
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by dele1727: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
2kris:
now u are talking:Di thought u are all those apc and pdp guys that dnt argue to learn..hmm am impressed,but wait a sec i thought southern and western states are diff the last time i checked

Please the figures mr lecturer..( Don't know what u have thought me though)...give the figures of southern state( according to your defination..

But please what happen in what we now call Nigeria in 1914?
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by 2kris(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
dele1727:

Please the figures mr lecturer..( Don't know what u have thought me though)...give the figures of southern state( according to your defination..

But please what happen in what we now call Nigeria in 1914?

if u didnt see it in my previous post then try google mr lecturer
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
dele1727:

OkKk.... But why are you complaining ...Aisha also has the right to her own views according to you ...

So stop saying she is tribalistic or is creating ethnic sentiment...

Another statement from Peypey '' my husband must complete his second tenure, no be when the thin reach our time the thin go get k_leg "". What kind of statement is this?
hhmmmmmmmm ok oo cool
Re: Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar by olaide721(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nicklaus:
Did she say the same thing when she came to Ogun If she has ever been there, Or is there no such business there Let brazillians hear you say that, you ll know better to STFU if you have nothing sensible to contribute. Think while replying.
Sorry has it develop to tribal war? Hen bros I just saw anger in ur response and all u could do is to turn it into tribal war bros if pple no fit say their mind when u comment rubbish stay put in your hood and I know u will be Mr know it all among ur guys over there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

More Photos Of Police Arresting #revolutionnow Protesters In Lagos / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.