Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do (1231 Views)

8 Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do / Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do by factpost(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
1.Openness
Every woman wants to reveal her partner her deepest naughty fantasies, but not every woman can entrust her secret dreams. That’s why a man must be totally open in bed. The more open a guy is about his intimate desires, the more open a woman will be with hers.

2. Listening
To be heard is one of those things women always want to get from guys, even under the sheets. We know exactly what we love doing in bed. Guys should just listen to us and respond to our guidance on how to satisfy us best. Of course, their efforts will be rewarded.
Advertisement

3. Passion
There is no doubt women dream about all sorts of romance, candles, flowers, gentle words etc. But men should not forget about passion as well, raw passion. Sometimes the best way to satisfy a woman is to just take her, kiss her hard, and make no apologies for how desperately he needs all of you.Read more at http://www.healthterminalnews.com/2015/03/bedroom-tips-girls-secretly-want-guy-to.html

Re: Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
I just dey wish say I dey insyd dat picture

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do by Mhizizzy(f): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
K
Re: Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do by ronald4lif(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cutehector:
I just dey wish say I dey insyd dat picture

Thr*esome... lipsrsealed
Re: Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I thought I was coming to read something I didn't know. . . _idiot.
Re: Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do by akinsadeez(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
don't really know what to type so........

.....#mycharitycomment grin

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Practising Abstinence For Teenagers And Adults / My Opinion: We Men Should Stop Visiting Girls. Rape is Real!!! / Help Me Out Please.....details Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.