Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive (1044 Views)

Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by WisdomFlakes: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Stable electricity in Nigeria seems an unrealistic goal, but some people believe that though it might take a longer time, but it will definitely be a thing of the past in the country.

Cool FM and Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) turntable guru, DJ Xclusive, who recently bought a luxury ride for himself, has said he will advocate for any President to stay for 20 years in power if he can provide stable public power supply in Nigeria.

“Any President that can give us constant electricity should stay for 20 years,” DJ Xclusive said.

Despite the huge amount of money successive governments have pumped into the power sector, Nigerians still have not seen the visible result. Those who seek for votes from the electorates have continued to use the epileptic power supply in Nigeria to woo voters, promising to make it better when elected into office.

Last week, popular comedian, Basketmouth, disclosed that he spends millions of Naira yearly to run his power generating sets.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32194/69/give-us-electricity-stay-as-president-for-20-years.html
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by WisdomFlakes: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
I feel am die! For the past three days now I never see light. Where is the much-touted "transformation" in the Energy sector?

Give us LIGHT OO!! We need CHANGE O!!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Tolexander: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
mad guy!

DJ Xclusive is indirectly canvassing support for Buhari, as it is obvious that GEJ has done something close to nothing on the Power Sector other than selling the distribution only to recieve billions from them for his reelection.

It is better said that DJ Xclusive is supporting and corroborating Goodluck Jonathan cos he once said ''If i do no find a solution to Nigerian Power Sector, i have no reason coming back for reelection".

4 Likes

Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by valmunich(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
What does he know other than "turning tables" ? undecided
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by phlemzy: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
When I hear transformation agenda,I expect positive transformations. But I must confess that our experience with Power supply is simply a NEGATIVE TRANSFORMATION! Is this what they expect us to continue with for another 4years
God Forbid! Tufiakwa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Sylverbox(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sometimes I am forced to believe we may be cursed, hence the perpetual bad luck in selecting leaders. Is constant power too much to ask for?
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Sweetguy25: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Expect electricity in the next two years under the able leadership of Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by WisdomFlakes: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
I can't wait for the APC to take over from this inept PDP govt, let's see what they will do differently coz this electricity matter can't be rocket science now, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by SuperSuave(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Xclusive lmao. Oya play me shoroNiyen jor and put it on replay plsss
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Tolexander: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:
What does he know other than "turning tables" ? undecided
the fact that he uses electricity to power his turn table is enough give him concern make him know the situation of the sector.
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Sweetguy25: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I can't wait for the APC to take over from this inept PDP govt, let's see what they will do differently coz this electricity matter can't be rocket science now, abi?
You are as ignorant as an omelette! There's absolutely nothing an APC can do about power. The Gencos and discos have been privatised, we're now in the transitional electricity market. Power generation will improve from next year. It takes more than 2 years to develop a power plant. Get that in your ignorant skull
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by valmunich(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tolexander:
the fact that he uses electricity to power his turn table is enough give him concern make him know the situation of the sector.
That's why his homogeneous line of thought wouldn't allow him see other pressing issues in the country in line with steady power supply.
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Flets: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Tolexander: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

That's why his homogeneous line of thought wouldn't allow him see other pressing issues in the country in line with steady power supply.
DJ Xclusive's homogenous line of thought sir?

What is homogenous in his line of thought in the statement?
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by guthy: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes, power is very vital for Nigeria.

Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by buskie13(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
we really need electricity... this should be de first thing GEJ needs to look into after reelection... Jah bless u all...

can't wait for GEJ to be declared winner ... cool
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by valmunich(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tolexander:
DJ Xclusive's homogenous line of thought sir?

What is homogenous in his line of thought in the statement?
You don't know what homogeneity is again
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by Tolexander: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

You don't know what homogeneity is again
not really sir, the contextual usage in the post is getting me confused.
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by masseratti: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
You are as ignorant as an omelette! There's absolutely nothing an APC can do about power. The Gencos and discos have been privatised, we're now in the transitional electricity market. Power generation will improve from next year. It takes more than 2 years to develop a power plant. Get that in your ignorant skull
your ignorance know no bounds,you said FG can not do anything about electricity yet FG slashed the rate couple of days ago.
Please if you want to defend your party don't post anything anytime anyone cones up with electricity matter,PDP has failed Nigerian since 1999 on electricity issues on that alone we are voting change,lets try someone else.
Re: Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive by hayordelevic(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
#ChangeWeNeed #ChangeWeDesire #SayNoToCorruptLeaders SAI BABA

(1) (Reply)

Sudden Interest In Nigeria Politics / Nigeria’s Buhari Wins Big In Northern States Kano, Kaduna – Reuters / Buhari Wins Lagos In A Close Race Against President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.