Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Is He So Scared Of Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He So Scared Of Girls (908 Views)

Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by hartdoctor: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
So, I have this close friend who should b around 26,27 or 28. I shared a 2 bedroom apartment for some months with him and figured out that whenever my female friends came visiting, he locked himself in his own room in the apartment.
Initially, I though it was because of his religious nature as he would always give long boring talks whenever they left. It was just one unfortunate day 4 him as one if my female friends accidentally entered his room(thinking it was mine or probably other reasons) only to rush outside the house to ask me if my friend was sick or something. with the way she used to rush out, I assumed it was an emergency. only 4 me to see this dude sweating as if he'd seen a ghost .his uneasiness intensified as my friend joined me in the room. It was then I figured out this dude had serious girl issues. I didn't get if it was just my friends or all the girls in his life. either way,r there actually guys like this and what can I do to help a friend?
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by Fabdedon(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
help him now or he wount marry.. Just lock am inside room with girls de talk.. Mehn d guy to turn salt.. Make him know dat girls aint god
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op, your friend is suffering from a rare case of Gynophobia~ fear of women
The common symptoms are
*excessive sweating
*Rapid heart beat
*fear
*And general panic when in the presence of women

Its a psychological issue and should be dealt with psychologically.
The major causes of gynophobia is normally a traumatic encounter with women in his formative years either sexual or physical

You could advise your friend to work on his social skills, talk to ladies more and stay more around them. It won't be easy at first but with time he would adjust.
He could also see a therapist for more professional help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
he needs to get laid immediately? undecided
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by obinna311(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
hartdoctor:
So, I have this close friend who should b around 26,27 or 28. I shared a 2 bedroom apartment for some months with him and figured out that whenever my female friends came visiting, he locked himself in his own room in the apartment.
Initially, I though it was because of his religious nature as he would always give long boring talks whenever they left. It was just one unfortunate day 4 him as one if my female friends accidentally entered his room(thinking it was mine or probably other reasons) only to rush outside the house to ask me if my friend was sick or something. with the way she used to rush out, I assumed it was an emergency. only 4 me to see this dude sweating as if he'd seen a ghost .his uneasiness intensified as my friend joined me in the room. It was then I figured out this dude had serious girl issues. I didn't get if it was just my friends or all the girls in his life. either way,r there actually guys like this and what can I do to help a friend?
I wonder y dey re scared of girls...is it dat dey too holy or dey jst hate d sight of girls...are they not gona get married or something....bt if dey re doing it jst to abstain frm lust den gud for dem
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by Truth24(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ehya!
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
In some case the fear might be a result of an incident that happened sometime in his life

I know some guy are afraid but not in that manner

He has a psychological problem and he needs help trust me if dat guy get over that fear
He will bleep more. Girls than u av ever done in ur entire life

Am a living testimony

Mine was a ugly incident that happened at a very young age

1 sogbodo anty was fvking my tiny di**
God go punish anty veronica nonsense woman I suppose tell her husband sef
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by dharay99: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
my advice, get him fvcked immediately by all means, wink
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by valmunich(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
What a pusssy! angry
Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by DanceVille: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm...Orisirisi...

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Scared Of Girls by phlio(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
oloyolo:
In some case the fear might be a result of an incident that happened sometime in his life

I know some guy are afraid but not in that manner

He has a psychological problem and he needs help trust me if dat guy get over that fear
He will bleep more. Girls than u av ever done in ur entire life

Am a living testimony

Mine was a ugly incident that happened at a very young age

1 sogbodo anty was fvking my tiny di**
God go punish anty veronica nonsense woman I suppose tell her husband sef
mine was aunty Monica she z happily married now.

(1) (Reply)

The Story / Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? / Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.