Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) (14167 Views)

who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. / Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2006
Olboy ur ENGILISHY don make me get headache ---e don do abeg

RADIANTI tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by izoneb(f): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2006
lol!
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by rudeboy(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2006
dennylove,wetin this girl call RADIANT do you now,you wan kill am??
i no like am ooooooooooo grin grin grin abeg tell am JAREEEEEEEEE,all this girlS OF NOWADAYS them too get PARROT MOUTH. grin shocked grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2006
grin grin grin chewing gum boys lmao
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2006
Radiant u b correct KOLOMENTA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2006
lol

how u doing now? wink
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2006
Great ---ow d YABBIZ business naw? tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by rudeboy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2006
J-BABE,nice collaboration, you and dennylove,against radiant,make una be LOVERS NOW wink cool wink grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2006
Rudeboie & what does that mean? angry angry angry
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by kitaun(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2006
Na wah o grin grin

So many things to laff about here o grin cool
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by bigtobbie(f): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2006
genny is so pompous and a big snob, but shes gud in actin nyway, luv her figure and tink dats y she kinda arrogant and rude but all d same i tink n9jas shld tell her 2 get EDUCATED, shes just a school drop out,
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by kitaun(m): 1:31am On Oct 25, 2006
Hmmmmm, that was massive!!
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by rudeboy(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2006
J-BABE, i mean THE LEVELS NOW una dey C-O-M-P-A-T-I-B-L-E NOW!!!!!!!!!! cool grin shocked
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2006
f-U-C-K O-F-F tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2006
bigtobbie:

genny is so pompous and a big snob, but shes good in actin nyway, love her figure and think that is y she kind of arrogant and rude but all d same i think n9jas shld tell her 2 get EDUCATED, shes just a school drop out,

lol u way too behind with gist.

Genny is currently studying in Ghana to get her degree.

Next time no open ya mouth if u no know wetin deh.

U weh deh talk, how far? Which level of education u get? wink
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2006
jaybaby:

Great ---ow d YABBIZ business naw? tongue tongue tongue

lol so u deh enjoy the yabs eh? wink

see ya tongue like tomato grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Hugoboi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2006
*peeps in ,yawns and leaves board*
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2006
bUHAHAHAHLA @ RADIANTI

HUGO ABEG STAY PERMANENT OUTSIDE D BOARD OOO ---THANK YOU tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hugo, safe journey grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by yetimama(f): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2006
[quote][/quote]@dennylove

take it easy denny i'm sure she's just trying to be funny, no hard feelings at all. remember this forum is just for fun.

so reduce the 'Hard earned advice' and enjoy the trend kiss

HAVE A NICE DAY wink
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2006
A yin anu la--A ti gbo-- MISS ADVISER
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2006
lol
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by kitaun(m): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2006
Hmm, *am thinking shd i subscribe to thread or not?* the person wey dis one concern knows herself
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 3:43am On Oct 26, 2006
[b]UN[/b]subscribe FASTĀ  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by hammah(m): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2006
is she counted among widows?abeg!
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Uche2nna(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2006
@ Dennylove You r talking of Radiant.Have u met Lauryn and Scorpio,they will make Radiant look like the pope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by kitaun(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2006
Thats way too correct
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2006
Lauryn and Scorpio r they TWINS? grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Uche2nna(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2006
Siamese for that matter ! Anywaays I admire thier tagteam sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2006
s S-I-A-M-E-S-E OH MY GOD dat was jus d wrd i was lookin 4? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2006
Uche2nna:

@ Dennylove You r talking of Radiant.Have u met Lauryn and Scorpio,they will make Radiant look like the pope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok! what's that supposed to mean? grin

How una deh jare? wink I don come o grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by kitaun(m): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2006
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys / Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.