Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. (1332 Views)

Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers / Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by kunletoks(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
From the history, OAU was one of the violent universities in Nigeria. Giving glory to God, OAU is now seen as one of the peaceful campus where there is no form of harassment, where students can go out at anytime of the day, wear any colour combination of cloth without being afraid.
After various peaceful campaign from various opposition parties and successful manifesto held today, as we prepare for tomorrow election to determine who will be the new set of leaders for the next couple of months. I urge us to continue our peaceful act in tomorrow's election.
Below is the list of some of the contestants
TY, Phakoo, Great Paul, Ojogbon, AY toes, Azaro, Brightocracy, Pearl, Ophra, shomodavies, Kelvino, Jesse Luther King, Ibiyemi, Captain Cook, sammysynthensis, Emmanuel Kant, Jerry, Secre Nene, God$on, CHINKO and others.

I also use this medium to wish everyone a successful examination as we prepare.
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by sheylarhh(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
kunletoks:
From the history, OAU was one of the violent universities in Nigeria. Giving glory to God, OAU is now seen as one of the peaceful campus where there is no form of harassment, where students can go out at anytime of the day, wear any colour combination of cloth without being afraid.
After various peaceful campaign from various opposition parties and successful manifesto held today, as we prepare for tomorrow election to determine who will be the new set of leaders for the next couple of months. I urge us to continue our peaceful act in tomorrow's election.
Below is the list of some of the contestants
TY, Phakoo, Great Paul, Ojogbon, AY toes, Azaro, Brightocracy, Pearl, Ophra, shomodavies, Kelvino, Jesse Luther King, Ibiyemi, Captain Cook, sammysynthensis, Emmanuel Kant, Jerry, Secre Nene, God$on and others.

I also use this medium to wish everyone a successful examination as we prepare.

Y don't u add CHINKO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by kunletoks(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2015
Rumour going around on campus is that some candidates have stepped down for Phakoo.
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by sheylarhh(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Massive rigging taking place currently... Front place tins pls
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
OAU na skool undecided?
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by sheylarhh(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
No, na prayer ground
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by kunletoks(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Shortage of paper in some faculties.
Is something fishy going on?
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by kunletoks(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
OAU na skool undecided?
Yes. if you don't know.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife Osun State.
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
OP, you should have given us live updates on the press and manifesto nights. I love those nights at the Afrikan Amphitheatre.
Re: OAU Decides: OAU Students' Union Election Holds Tomorrow. by kunletoks(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
final result
President- TY
VP- Oprah
Sec gen- Hon. Seun
A.G.S- Kelvino
P.R.O- Kant
Fin Sec- Ay Sug
Social- Shomodavies
Sport- Binzu
Welfare- Secre Nene

(1) (Reply)

Why I Came To Polling Centre Without My Wife –jonathan / Bokoharam: Connect The Dots With A Sincere And Unbiased Mind. / See What Asari Dokubo Said About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.