Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts (59120 Views)

2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC / Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari has boasted that he is still as popular as he was during the 2015 presidential election.

Buhari said this in an interview with the magazine, African Leadership.

His words: “Yes, I was elected by an overwhelming majority of Nigerians, and I am ever grateful for the opportunity I have been given to serve.

“However, I don’t consider the result of the so-called survey a slip in my public rating and acceptance. I appreciate the high expectations of Nigerians and as an administration we are working assiduously to deliver.

“We came in with a mantra of Change and the zeal to give a new lease of life to governance. Our zeal has remained the same and we are always prepared to make the difference.

“You will recall that when I was being sworn in, I emphasized that as a government, three key areas will be the priorities. The first is the need to rebuild the economy. I also pledged to fight insecurity while the third and equally important area is the fight against corruption.

“Nigeria will soon be back on track. Before now, we have been having sleepless nights in Nigeria with Boko Haram having field days in tormenting people, most especially in the North-Eastern part of the country. So far, we have shown resilience in stopping these people and yet many criticize the approach we are using.

“What I think our people should know is that a process of change is difficult as it requires endurance and patience. China, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other great Asian countries had at different times passed through processes of change. They are far better off today.

“And some of these countries were at par with Nigeria in terms of development some five decades ago. We are attempting to do the same here to say let us stop building individuals, let us stop making those who serve in government get stupendously wealthy at the expense of ordinary Nigerians they had sworn to serve.

“Rather, we should concentrate on building strong institutions. Let us introduce economic prosperity by bringing on more investors to catalyze a sense of competition to grow our economy. Let there be law and order in our ways.”

He urged Nigerians to “continue to exercise patience and let them know that we will not rest on our oars until we bring succour back to them and to the country. From our efforts so far.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/17/i-will-win-again-if-presidential-election-holds-today-buhari-boasts/

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Keep day dreamin...incompetent president angry

I dedicate this FTC to my bae(s) wink

Mhisbliss 'n' TrapQueen77

638 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by chiangyokay: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm..this sickler does not even know that Nigerians will skin him alive upon sight!!

508 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
In all sincerity nobody can GUARANTEE you on that, NOT EVEN IN KANO STATE WHERE NO SINGLE invalid vote was recorded during the 2015 presidential election.

472 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by tit(f): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
this kosee head must be leaving in laa laa latastica land

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Pheals(f): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mtchwww undecided

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by ajebuter(f): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Can somebody do us a favour and collect that stale Daura burukutu and Otueke weed from his hands please?

309 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by NaijaMutant(f): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Say no more

A QUICK TEST OF BUHARI'S CURRENT POPULARITY

CLICK LIKE TO VOTE FOR BUHARI

SHARE TO VOTE FOR A STONE

251 Likes 1670 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by excellencyabia1: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
For your mind, you think that you are doing well. Even your wife may not vote you because according rumore, you have disappointed her feelings.

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by ellovee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Out of your 3-point agenda, which have you achieved up to 30% that will make Nigerians vote for you again?
Do you still hear shout "Sai Buhari" again?
Keep deceiving yourself!

282 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by lovedatruth(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
I doubt the possibility of winning again if judged by the present economic situation.

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by NaijaMutant(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
blueto:
IN ALL SINCERITY NO BODY CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT, MR.PRESIDENT, NOT EVEN IN KANO STATE WHERE NO SINGLE invalid vote was recorded during the april presidential election. And even in the northern states where Children below 18yrs, Cows and dead people where allowed to vote for you.

The zombies in the southwest who prefer to die than to repent of their folly shall still overwhelmingly vote for him.

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Poorboy: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Alcohol is not good for you, but u won't hear. Kwantinu

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
I smash my head instead than to vote for dauras finest cow.

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by sholatech(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good Reminder on PMB Inauguration speech.. So He had promised to get our Economy back on track?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by McJane(f): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Keep day dreamin...incompetent president angry

I bet u never read the article j were so swift to comment! he never said he'll win if he contest 2019 the headline is misleading now go back and read it again

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by kingzizzy: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
As much as I don't like Buhari, if elections were held today, he would still win because us in the SE/SS will vote against him and the rest will again vote in the gworo chewing dullard from Daura.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by ellovee(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
With all these below?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by NaijaMutant(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
ellovee:
Out of your 3-point agenda, which have you achieved up to 30% that will make Nigerians vote for you again?
Do you still hear shout "Sai Buhari" again?
Keep deceiving yourself!
lovedatruth:
I doubt the possibility of winning again if judged by the present economic situation.

Don't doubt Buhari,

He sees most zombie posts on Nairaland
add that to those offline

he will win over and over again

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by deji68: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin e be like say GEJ left some Otuoke Kain kain in Aso rocks... cheesy cheesy

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Fedayeen02: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
This man needs to rest on Aisha laps to cool his head.

This ear problem has affected his brain

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by greatiyk4u(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
U gat my vote any day any time

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Fedayeen02: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
He still belive omenka will vote for him grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Fedayeen02: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
did you find out nobody takes you serious like omeenka and ngene.

We know your zombie can still be cured

199 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
I stand with Buhari anyday, anytime

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by otitokoroleti: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari & his zombies are FANTASTICALLY SICK. I shit on the zombie below me

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by omenka(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
If there's gonna be a third term, you will have my vote sir!

Make d tin kill any bastard wey no like am. cheesy

Ps:

Been mostly inactive on the forum today, not up to 10 comments in total if I count correctly - lots of things to do. Yet some eternally pained Ugandan Chimpanzees still couldn't get a grip on their miserable lives. Mentions exceeding 4 times the comments made so far and counting...

I don't think I could wish this kind of life on my worst enemies- queuing behind one another to wipe my butt clean after I take a dump. Una pele oo. cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Jay542(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
I gat PMBs back but bros you can't win.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Yourskills(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
YES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by greatiyk4u(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
did you find out nobody takes you serious like omeenka and ngene.

We know your zombie can still be cured

How does that concern me?..........I play politics of principle not that of "majority carries the vote"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by NaijaMutant(f): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

kropotkin2:
I stand with Buhari anyday, anytime
s

omenka:
If there's gonna be a third term, you will have my vote sir!
Make d tin kill any bastard wey no like am. cheesy

Zombie Grandmasters are here already

182 Likes 20 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.