Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (1419 Views)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Anasko(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC)
presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,
on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira
was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into
office.
Buhari stated this during the South-East
presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima
Stadium, Owerri.
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped
to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not
speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that
he would ensure that corruption was tackled
headlong if elected.
Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC
supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at
all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without
support to others at the state would amount to
nothing.
Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem
of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok
girls and promote industrial growth.
He said that Buhari was loved by the people in
the region and urged them to elect him and other
APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11
general elections.
Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke
Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education,
Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC
at the rally.
The rally was attended by APC supporters from
Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by tit(f): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
ahbeghi,
somebody should send this man back to daura
and package his aisha desperado back to purdah!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by temitemi1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thank you but GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Gboliwe: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am sure he will, since he can regulate global oil prices. The man is a magician!

Bloody terrorist! angry

PS: I didn't even bother wasting my 45secs reading the trash.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ozoigbondu: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Trash trashier trashiest..........GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by sammyj: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
We know you can do it since you have done it before.

SAI BABA
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Brightology2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Terrorist
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Gliding(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
In this article, I can not find any quote of him saying that, or did I miss it?
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Mikeloo: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
This will be the biggest disaster to the Nigerian economy. For example it will discourage the patronage of local entrepreneurs. Organizations will be importing something as little as they can get here. Abeg someone should organise Economics 101 course for him.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm still not buying
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by bennygreat1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Too many Promises frm this man... So clear he can't achieve them... Politicking...

Which Way Nigerians?
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by genearts(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gliding:
In this article, I can not find any quote of him saying that, or did I miss it?

Stupid headline.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by chymystique(f): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Really?? How?? Pls is GMB a Magician abi na God?? Does he think Nigerians are fools? All these fake and unrealistic promises shows that this man and his party are really desperate to grab power by fire by force with no vision for our country! ... There is no vacancy in aso rock YET...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by crownprince102: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
I dollars to 15 naira, 1 dollars to 10 naira is quite okay. If Naira is that strong, foreign countries will threat to destroy our economy.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by chymystique(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
ardeks:
I don't know how achievable this is but I have a feeling that
it's possible. Nothing is impossible for God, and He can
decide to work wonders through Buhari.

gringrin Mr, pls wake up from your slumber abeg and pls remember the third commandment that was written in the tablet God gave Moses wrt to your post

(1) (Reply)

I Accept Defeat. Sai BUHARI. / Suswam Loses Senstorial Bid - Punch News / Militants Blow Up Pipelines In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.