Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" (750 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by solaugo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
On NTA NEWS 9pm 23rd March 2015.....

Clips of the visit of President Jonathan to Bauchi to commission a health facility and the Bauchi Airport, while delivering his speech used the word..."We Have Decided".....slogan associated with the All Progressive Congress...APC

Is the president associating himself with the philosophy of the APC?

Only time will tell......

1 Like

Re: Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by Ezenwa11(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
My presido
Re: Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by judiciarypalava: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
...decided to follow sheepishly
Re: Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by temitemi1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Me n my family have DECIDED to vote GEJ! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by Abduljohn(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
It works with the wind so dia is no way u can avoid it that shows he is also buying the idea.

#ihavedecided#
Re: Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by Bright4(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bcox in few days to d election, he will switch over to APC.

Jst get ur PVC =Please Vote Change.

Bcoz, I have decided to march4change.
Re: Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by Emmaowolabia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mama peace! Mama peace!! Mama peace!!! is time for everybody to answer his/her father's name. Jonah is indirectly making way for soft landing when the bubble burst. Once d result is announced, he will simply tell Baba '' you know i have been with u by my words and body languages''. I wonder how mama peace will save herself from embarking on the journey to kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Joanthan In Bauchi.....used The Slogan "We Have Decided" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
"we have decided" a philosophy? Really

Now this explains why no one knows what a APC stands for. There is no substance in their beliefs!

(1) (Reply)

What It Will Be Like For Buhari And Tinubu After Elections (pics) / Politicians Campaign With Packaged Gari, Sugar And Groundnut. / Whenever You Hear "Sai-buhari"; Run For Your Dear Life #stay_safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.