Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari (2655 Views)

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / Breaking news:Patience Jonathan press conference / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by diasporaman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
We can confirm this afternoon that Dame Patience Jonathan has been arrested in the United States on orders of President Muhammadu Buhari for gross misconduct and misappropriation of State Funds. The News was broken by a close aide of the former First Lady who pleaded anonymity. The embattled First Lady was picked up at the JFK International Airport in New York by Men of a Special Unit of the DSS attached to the Nigerian Embassy in USA.

According to her aide “President Jonathan is covered by immunity but Mama Peace isn’t. So the way I see it, she might pay for all her husband’s misgivings”. Dame Patienece was arrested without offering any resistance, however she had this ti say

“The wucked ones have come for me but their plans will fail. Aisha, God is seeing you. Sai Baba, God is seeing you. There is God in heaven. He will release me because I am innocent”.

President Jonathan has declined to comment

http://www.weeklypostng.net/2016/02/breaking-news-patience-joanthan.html

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by diasporaman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
The woman that saw kirikiri in her vision

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
#Speechless
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by godoluwa(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
lets wait & see
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
She said "Don't vote for GMB, .. ... I dont wanna carry food to my husband in prison"

Today, i saw GEJ at the shopping mall buying all sizes of food flask

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by ekeneidiagbor: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
GOBE
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by rottennaija(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
I no trust this source ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by aflame100(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
diasporaman:
We can confirm this afternoon that Dame Patience Jonathan has been arrested in the United States on orders of President Muhammadu Buhari for gross misconduct and misappropriation of State Funds. The News was broken by a close aide of the former First Lady who pleaded anonymity. The embattled First Lady was picked up at the JFK International Airport in New York by Men of a Special Unit of the DSS attached to the Nigerian Embassy in USA.
According to her aide “President Jonathan is covered by immunity but Mama Peace isn’t. So the way I see it, she might pay for all her husband’s misgivings”. Dame Patienece was arrested without offering any resistance, however she had this ti say
“The wucked ones have come for me but their plans will fail. Aisha, God is seeing you. Sai Baba, God is seeing you. There is God in heaven. He will release me because I am innocent”.
President Jonathan has declined to comment
http://www.weeklypostng.net/2016/02/breaking-news-patience-joanthan.html

I have been looking for the joke in this post. Op try harder next time!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Seun, Mydn44, Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Nightie(f): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lemme jst chill.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by phemmie06(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Can this be true? What immunity is Jonathan covered with. Dia ris goduuuuuuooooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
seun if u don't ban this guy.....I will not be happy..
u don't post nonsense on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by diasporaman(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
My ban was just lifted and you want them to ban me again. please my name is not BANKOLE. Check the link there

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1)

The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) / Breaking: Judges' Arrest: See What This Lawyer Told Pmb, Dss / Beautiful Biafran Cake Afonjas Don't Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.