Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP (64562 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by BabaO2: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO DAM IGNORANT, YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THAT WHERE BUHARI PROBLEMS LAYS IS IN SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT BUHARI MAY NOT GET UP TO 1000 VOTES IN THOSE TWO REGIONS.
You dont deserve my reply, but i am forced. Jonathan can not convincingly win all ss and SE states. SS and SE is not about Buhari, but about APC stalwarts in those regions. North is about Buhari they love him passionately. Yorubas love Buhari passionately not on ethnic ground but on ideological ground.
Election results: I give 70% victory to Buhari across the country.
Jonathan will struggle to get 27% of the votes across the country.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by emmykk(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

Learn how to read sir.
since your choice is not to win alrightly but to be banking on the mandatory 25% you will get it while gej will coast home with 75%. I know how to read,atleast u understood me
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Suljosh: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Selfish politicians everywhere you go. Because you couldn't fulfill your personal ambition in APC you de-camped. Its all about personal interest, they don't really care about us.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by UncleJudax(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2015
BabaO2:

Cant you see this is a stale news?. Even the complainants are not influential to win votes for themselves.
Hehehe. Nice try.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Cammo: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2015
It's what I call 'Power of Incumbency'
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Stevegetry(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Change is inevitable
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by ojaydedon(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
zyzybabe1:

BROS,MORE LIKE THE BULL DOZER OF TRANSFORMATION: POWER TO THE PEOPLE.MORE SURPRISES IN THE NEXT 48HRS.THESE BROOM WIELDING FELLOWS ARE JUST LEARNERS
WORD grin
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:
Rumor also has it that 9 senators & house of rep members from the north are planning to leave the APC along with their supporters...if only they all support KOWA grin grin grin
If it happens then I'm pretty sure that the APC will learn just one thing .

Do not play politics with the lives of Nigerians and lies ,deceit and propaganda has an expiration date. grin

PDP !!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE . grin
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
emmykk:
since your choice is not to win alrightly but to be banking on the mandatory 25% you will get it while gej will coast home with 75%. I know how to read,atleast u understood me
Do not waste your time on her.

She doesn't have a PVC and she doesn't stay in Nigeria grin

Do not waste your time ,I repeat she's just one bitter girl in diaspora who doubles as a closet bigot. grin
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by ajepako(f): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2015
olusolaj:
we shall vote for buhari because he has promised

1) to regulate world oil price

and

2) to bring the value of one America dollar down to one Naira

Hail buhari! Hail buhari!! Hail buhari!!!

Yeah, I read that on Comedy Central too...

Bwhahahahah

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by tinsel: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Propaganda at its highest level. But all these don't win election.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Hero10001: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
olusolaj:
we shall vote for buhari because he has promised

1) to regulate world oil price

and

2) to bring the value of one America dollar down to one Naira

Hail buhari! Hail buhari!! Hail buhari!!!
See this brainwashed-gullible fellow..
Smh.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Hero10001: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2015
I pray those broom wielding fellows would not change the brooms to guns after they lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Chigold101(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Deltagiant:

This is part of the surprise package that will finally unfold on Saturday. The fate of Taraba is already sealed, safely in GEJ's colunm.
This election will be a landmark, will clear up many misconceptions.

Some have naively forgotten they're up against the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces Of Nigeria.
apart from being commander in chief, many people who have no access to internet & media propaganda know exactly what they have benefited from this government.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by jazzydee: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size] grin grin
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by juicebox: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by 1miccza: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If you defect to PDP from APC, you have been bribed .... APC e - warrior

If you defect to APC from PDP, you have become a change agent and a saint ...APC e - warrior

Our e - warriors over to you, they have shared their dollars again

Bros na you understand pass they are so irritating honestly.... Lwkmd...
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2015
The moment the election was postponed, I knew apc will start stumbling. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by hiredkiller: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
shenanigans

Don't get you
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Jasi7(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
klem93:
Obviously, those people love to be slave to regression and not a better Nigeria... if Thousands of APC defects to PDP dont be surprise when SAI BUHARI comes out victorious cause, who God has chosen no man can forget.... APC all the way

Sori to bother u..bt is it true there wont b movement frm thursday til after saturday..
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Osas11: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Let the transformation continue gej till 2019. carry go mr president nothin do u my able presido.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18]Don't be surprised that 16,500 of them have no PVC while the remaining 500 will stay away from voting[/size] cheesy
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Agbonjie(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
I have made up my mind before dt if gej lost to gmb, I will dump politics for fishering.

ojaydedon:

APC E WAR LORDS WILL SAY: This can't stop General M Buhari / Prof Y Osibanjo from winning the Election...
It doesn't change †нε fact that Buhari is still gonna be ur president & ur new party pdp W̶̲̅ιℓℓ be †нε main opposition party come march 28th, etc...
SO MANY THOUGHT GEJ WONT GET VOTE IN THE NORTH.. BUT THEY SHALL BE PROVEN OTHERWISE COME 28TH MARCH.. grin grin

NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK
GMB WILL STILL LOOSE
APC WILL STILL BE THE OPPOSITION PARTY(IF THEY DONT SEPERATE AFTER LOOSING THE ELECTION)

GEJ TILL 2019..........

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by allenuzoma(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2015
no permanent friend or enemy in politics, only permanent interest!
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Zuria(f): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
If it happens then I'm pretty sure that the APC will learn just one thing .

Do not play politics with the lives of Nigerians and lies ,deceit and propaganda has an expiration date. grin

PDP !!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE . grin

I said it's a rumor...until they announce their intention, it would become a fact grin
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

I said it's a rumor...until they announce their intention, it would become a fact grin
You can't have a smoke without fire. cheesy
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by okokhaerat(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2015
everybody needs GEJ's dollars grin grin

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by olami100(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2015
BabaO2:

You dont deserve my reply, but i am forced. Jonathan can not convincingly win all ss and SE states. SS and SE is not about Buhari, but about APC stalwarts in those regions. North is about Buhari they love him passionately. Yorubas love Buhari passionately not on ethnic ground but on ideological ground.
Election results: I give 70% victory to Buhari across the country.
Jonathan will struggle to get 27% of the votes across the country.

It suprises me how you APC e warriors analyses this coming election. I want you to know that it is very difficult to defeat incumbent preseident..
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by BabaO2: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2015
olami100:

It suprises me how you APC e warriors analyses this coming election. I want you to know that it is very difficult to defeat incumbent preseident..
There is no incumbent here, but a mere floater at aso rock.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by babestella: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2015
In Peter Obi's voice....

"What ever APC is accusing you of is what they are actually doing"

If APC accuse you of corruption, it is APC that is 10 times corrupt.

If APC accuse you of planning to rig, APC is already rigging.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by ustavo(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Liar since when.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.