Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP (64564 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2015
cirmuell:
I think it's 17, they are as confused as GEJ. Ur dreamwon't come true though. undecided

What do you want from a 72 year old man without any achievement in the last 29 years? Exactly what has this buffoon got to offer us? If Buhari wasn't good in 03-11, how could he suddenly become our best and only option? Last time it was Obasanjo, a former dictator and now Buhari, why? Why don't we simply return to military rule?

I don't think Nigerians understand nor respect the true meaning of democracy. How can we encourage every Coupist to run for the highest job in the land? There's nothing democratic about Buhari. Check his past utterances, actions and ideologies. He's the least qualified person to ever aspire to our presidency.

This explains why the Africans are so backward. Mediocrity. From Jona to Buhari. Really? Why not kick Jona out and replace him with someone better? Why a downgrade? This is a complete case of going from frying pan to fire. A man who can't take care of his personal life, can't take care of over 170m people people. It is simple logic. You can't give what you don't have.

You must beware of the men behind this puppet, the puppeteers. They are not what I wish Nigerians. GMB is just their masquerade. By the time you guys will realize what's happening, it will be too late. Nigeria would have gone up in flames.

All these foreign media and politicians have never wished the black man any good. If Nigeria burns today, it is to their advantage. Nigeria is the most well positioned African nation to achieve greatness. Don't think that the west will cheer us on. They will stop us by any means. Their choice of a former dictator portends danger for the black man.

I hope you have not forgotten their prediction about 2015, long before boko haram started this madness? A divided or destroyed Nigeria will be a dream come true to most western nations. Don't be deceived.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Cityguy: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Change is instant but transformation goes further to the future. I'll rather endorse the latter than the former. In all, let's realise elections are made for us and not the other way round. There will be many elections but there can't be many you. Be wise and don't kill yourself for any politician promising a future. What gain is it if you are not part of it? A word is enough for the wise.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by lastpage: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Propaganda at its best!

If Buhari himself likes, let him defect to PDP....

Nigerians are fed-up with Jonathan and will vote against him come Saturday!

....Even if we have to vote for Bingo, that stubborn Dog across the street.

ANYTHING ... BUT JONATHAN is the mantra!
undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by tunnary(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
bad year 4 buhari, he go vex tire next week. Pdp is already d winner, 20k bet on it stil stands
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by xhamel89: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2015
My time will come, the world shall know me. The 300 that followed Gideon to battle did not raise their hand, yet God won for Gideon.

It has been decided many years back, GEJ shall win, then something drastic will follow.......watch out.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by chuks1love(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
this one wey people dey defect to PDP I rather join them.....gej till 2019
sai jona
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by sarris(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2015
klem93:
Obviously, those people love to be slave to regression and not a better Nigeria... if Thousands of APC defects to PDP dont be surprise when SAI BUHARI comes out victorious cause, who God has chosen no man can forget.... APC all the way
Who has God chosen a man whose statement caused d life of innocent youth corpers in d North.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by kajoula(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
klem93:
Obviously, those people love to be slave to regression and not a better Nigeria... if Thousands of APC defects to PDP dont be surprise when SAI BUHARI comes out victorious cause, who God has chosen no man can forget.... APC all the way

For ya mind grin grin grin grin
wake up and stop dreaming.. grin
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by remirez07(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
klem93:
klem93:
klem93:
so God has chosen your Buhari now?? Ehn! Let us know if you have wake up from your slobber
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
klem93:

I hope you wont deactivate your moniker after Saturday?
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Princess042:
This election should just come and go

My sister, the thing sef taya me pass u. Make the thing just come and go abeg make man rest with all these disturbing noises everywhere. Who wan win, make e win and who wan fail, make e fail and even who wan die, make e die untop. Shekinah!
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by ojosegun2011(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
It is getting clearer by the day that Ahmed Tinubu wants to become President through the back door and Nigerians are getting it right by dumping the most undemocratic party, APC for the most liberal and democratic political party, South of the Sahara, PDP. God doesn't stay by the hipocretes but by the righteous. PDP is the only party that can effect the desired structural change Nigerians want and deserved, not the stage-managed change organised by the most corrupt Lagod politicians.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by asha01: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
olusolaj:
we shall vote for buhari because he has promised

1) to regulate world oil price

and

2) to bring the value of one America dollar down to one Naira

Hail buhari! Hail buhari!! Hail buhari!!!

how? bikonu
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by babaireti(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Deltagiant:

This is part of the surprise package that will finally unfold on Saturday. The fate of Taraba is already sealed, safely in GEJ's colunm.
This election will be a landmark, will clear up many misconceptions.

Some have naively forgotten they're up against the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces Of Nigeria.
Commander in THIEF of the armed forces of OTUOKE
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by smsdigito: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:
Rumor also has it that 9 senators & house of rep members from the north are planning to leave the APC along with their supporters...if only they all support KOWA grin grin grin
wait o my sister, is KOWA a community or village? how can they decamp from party to KOWA? I just want to know o.

Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Zuria(f): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
smsdigito:

wait o my sister, is KOWA a community or village? how can they decamp from party to KOWA? I just want to know o.

Haba bros...APC & PDP are not the only political parties naa...KOWA is a political party and has the only female presidential candidate in this election grin
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by smsdigito: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

Haba bros...APC & PDP are not the only political parties naa...KOWA is a political party and has the only female presidential candidate in this election grin
mogbeeeeyyyyyyy i did not know o, bc d name sounds like one village like that. ok thank you for your enlightenment
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Lazon: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Goddex:
[size=20pt]We can only keep moving forward

Vote GEJ

Vote PDP[/size]

Vote GEJ and your children will have no shoes

Vote Buhari and live to enjoy a prosperous Nigeria. Let's make history.

Note: PDP is bribing you with your own blood, be wise.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by landinfo: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
olusolaj:
we shall vote for buhari because he has promised

1) to regulate world oil price

and

2) to bring the value of one America dollar down to one Naira

Hail buhari! Hail buhari!! Hail buhari!!!
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by Lazon: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
remirez07:
[color=#000099][/color] so God has chosen your Buhari now?? Ehn! Let us know if you have wake up from your slobber

Because of PDP u can't even spell :\ ..vote PDP again = No shoes for your children

Vote GUB
ensure a better Nigeria

GEJ will only do worse. He has nothing more than looting to offer and WE NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!

GUB 2015!!!
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by excel4us: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC IS IN HOT SOUP.CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE RESULT.SAI JONATHAN #MARCHFORGOODLUCK
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by nijanigga: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Otu nne i ebea
Otu nnegi, anu ofia.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by hiredkiller: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
nijanigga:

Otu nnegi, anu ofia.

Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Thunder scatter your family there
May your family die by bomb Insha'Allah
Otu nne i ebea

Gej till 2019
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by nijanigga: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Thunder scatter your family there
May your family die by bomb Insha'Allah
Otu nne i ebea

Gej till 2019
Nincompoop will never hide it's true color. Sorry, I left Nigeria for a dimwit like you long time ago.All that crumbs you're getting from your drunk master will soon finish and you will turn to street begger, I won't involve your family, maybe they don't know that you have turned to e-rat for Dame,who is afraid of jail.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by hiredkiller: 2:31am On Mar 25, 2015
nijanigga:

Nincompoop will never hide it's true color. Sorry, I left Nigeria for a dimwit like you long time ago.All that crumbs you're getting from your drunk master will soon finish and you will turn to street begger, I won't involve your family, maybe they don't know that you have turned to e-rat for Dame,who is afraid of jail.

You don't have pvc?

Oops you're irrelevant

Thunder fire your mother there

Otu nne i
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 5:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Mr. Akirikwen isn't making yet another mistake.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by nijanigga: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:

You don't have pvc?

Oops you're irrelevant

Thunder fire your mother there

Otu nne i
I told you what you're a nincompoop, who has no regards for mothers,I won't curse your mother, she doesn't know that you've turned to a lackey for dame. All your Ndi'gbos are running from the North, what are you waiting for? run ,run for your dear life. On'yara
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by hiredkiller: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
nijanigga:

I told you what you're a nincompoop, who has no regards for mothers,I won't curse your mother, she doesn't know that you've turned to a lackey for dame. All your Ndi'gbos are running from the North, what are you waiting for? run ,run for your dear life. On'yara

Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard father

Gej till 2019
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by nijanigga: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
hiredkiller:

Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard father

Gej till 2019

How market? you can now go lick mama piss ass.
Re: APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP by geoworldedu: 11:43am On May 29, 2015
hiredkiller:
Tinubu is falling down
Falling down
Falling down
Tinubu is falling down
My dear Peshy

Click Control H

Find TINUBU
replace with GEJ

FIND PESHY
replace with Aisha

Three words found

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.