Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi (1800 Views)

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare / It Is Too Early To Judge Buhari’s Performance- Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by sarrki(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pastor William Kumuyi, General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, has advocated for dialogue to resolve the crisis in the Niger Delta region. He made the call on Monday while speaking with newsmen in Warri. The clergyman, who visited Warri for a one-day programme tagged, “Following a Life Transforming Example,” said the situation in the volatile oil rich region should not be a “win-win affairs.’’ The programme was organised by the Deeper Life Bible Church at the Warri township stadium. Kumuyi said: “the solution to the crisis in the Niger Delta is dialogue. “Stakeholders should reason together and see a way forward instead of accusing each other. “What we are interested in is how to solve the problem; what are the expectations of both sides so that we can move forward,’’ he said. Kumuyi said that the administration led by President Muhammadu Buhari, had not done badly, adding that one year in office was not enough to evaluate the success of any government. “President Buhari has another three years in office; sometimes it depends on somebody’s approach, so let us not build the evaluation on his one year in office,’’ he said. He said that the general comment that the nation’s economy was sliding was borne out of the high expectations of the people to see their country move from its present position. “Nigerians believe we could have achieved something better than where we are presently as a country,” he said. The clergyman however said he was hopeful that with prayers and perseverance, things would improve in the shortest period. “I do hope we are not going to remain in our present position; we want to move forward as a nation and that is what people are saying. “I join our people to say the economy is sliding, but I know that our country is going to move forward from where we are now with prayers and with us being responsible,’’ he said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/economy-sliding-one-year-office-not-enough-evaluate-buhari-kumuyi/
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by noblealuu: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Prayer and perseverance remain the panacea for our sliding economy. God bless Pastor W.F. Kumuyi.

4 Likes

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by Bawsse(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dts my pastor saying the truth as always, only fools will arrive and say zombie

2 Likes

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by doyinisaac(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well children of hate are ready to insult anyone that gives an opinion that is PRO buhari and not ANTI buhari...infact they are ready to curse their parents if they defend buhari....we call them the wailing wailers...grin

3 Likes

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by ObiageIIi(f): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmmm, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, my pastor...

More power to your elbow sir...

But meanwhile, Buhari is a dullard!! He just can't escape that... grin
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by doyinisaac(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
ObiageIIi:
Hmmmmm, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, my pastor...

More power to your elbow sir...

But meanwhile, Buhari is a dullard!! He just can't escspr that... grin
Life is not fair oooo..****crying*****I pity buhari oo...a dullard is calling him a dullard.....grin

6 Likes

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by Wyttcat: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
The people judging Buhari now have been judging him right from day one he became the president. They are the same people who want him to fail no matter what.

Any patriotic Nigerian who voted Buhari and doesn't pander to political correctness or play to the gallery would know that it's going to take at least 3 years to dig Nigeria out of the ditch the former administration drove her in.

3 Likes

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by ObiageIIi(f): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
doyinisaac:
Life is not fair oooo..****crying*****I pity buhari oo...a dullard is calling him a dullard.....grin

Are you done crying?? Oya come and take stick sweet... omomo grin
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by keypad1: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kumuyi! Kumuyi! Kumuyi! How man times did i call you?

Do your preaching and go. The daura dullllard will neva listen to anyone. Why waste ur spit?
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by doyinisaac(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
ObiageIIi:

Are you done crying?? Oya come and take stick sweet... omomo grin
E pain am...grin

1 Like

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by keypad1: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wyttcat:
The people judging Buhari now have been judging him form day one he became the president. They are the same people who want him to fail no matter what.

Any patriotic Nigerian who voted Buhari and doesn't pander to political correctness or play to the gallery would know that it's going to take at least 3 years to dig Nigeria out of the ditch the former administration drove her in.
and u prayed for gej's success abi? Kontinu oooo

1 Like

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by doyinisaac(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
keypad1:
Kumuyi! Kumuyi! Kumuyi! How man times did i call you?

Do your preaching and go. The daura dullllard will neva listen to anyone. Why waste ur spit?
Ouch....uncle you murdered English language...
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by keypad1: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
doyinisaac:
Ouch....
gerraout my friend!
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by doyinisaac(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
keypad1:
gerraout my friend!
Am not ur friend..am your ancestor..
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by ObiageIIi(f): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
doyinisaac:
E pain am...grin

Pain?? grin grin cheesy

Na you e pain cool
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by doyinisaac(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
ObiageIIi:

Pain?? grin grin cheesy

Na you e pain cool
lol...we just catching fun though...how was ur day?
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by ObiageIIi(f): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
lol...we just catching fun though...how was ur day?
cool bro ... and yours?
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by Wyttcat: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2016
I prayed for gej's success cos I wanted a better Nigeria for all before going our separate ways but, unfortunately the curse was too much, and nothing could be done about it.

Goodluck Jonathan is what Yoruba call "AGBANA BURUKU" meaning if you put him to watch over all the money in this world, he will still blow it and go broke with nothing to show for it.
keypad1:
and u prayed for gej's success abi? Kontinu oooo

1 Like

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by globe16: 1:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Wyttcat:
I prayed for gej's success cos I wanted a better Nigeria for all before going our separate ways but, unfortunately the curse was too much, and nothing could be done about it.

Goodluck Jonathan is what Yoruba call "AGBANA BURUKU" meaning if you put him to watch over all the money in this world, he will still blow it and go broke with nothing to show for it.
Goodlucks economy and the dullards economy

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Pastor Kumuyi be careful o, they may come for yhur head soon.

1 Like

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by Abeymills(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Pls pastor face d work of God
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by SonOfEl(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2016
Bawsse:
Dts my pastor saying the truth as always, only fools will arrive and say zombie

Now he is your pastor. If he had said stop watching TV or women stop wearing trousers and jeweleries, you will avoid him like a plague.
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by Bawsse(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2016
SonOfEl:

Now he is your pastor. If he had said stop watching TV or women stop wearing trousers and jeweleries, you will avoid him like a plague.

And who says he hadn't said that, I watch TV so how is that suppose to stop him from being my pastor?

1 Like

Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by chernest2002: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Every government that comes is being criticized by Nigerians ,why is buhari own different? Must people shot their mouth even when they are suppose to talk just to please some people, even in developed country people still criticize their government. If you promised me change and change don't seem to come won't I talk? I don't like religious leaders talking politics.
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by doyinisaac(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
ObiageIIi:
. cool bro ... and yours?
am fine jare.
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by gebest: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2016
I JUST LOVE THIS MAN
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by Wyttcat: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2016
When you don't know what economy is, you will post random trash everywhere.
globe16:

Goodlucks economy and the dullards economy
Re: Though Economy Is Sliding One Year Is Not Enough To Judge Buhari - Pastor Kumuyi by sarrki(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=Wyttcat post=46372849]When you don't know what economy is, you will post random trash everywhere.
[/quotethank u jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Police Attack Fan In Enugu For Displaying Biafra Flag In Stadium / Top Canadian Politicians Rock Igbo Attire To Mark Igbo Cultural Festival (pics) / Response To Emir Sanusi's Call For Nigeria To Support Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.