Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It (2694 Views)

Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground / APC Website Vanishes With Road Map And Campaign Promises / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
The best campaign rally pictures for me in the 2015 Election is this one in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
hold for more pix

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
See crowd! People really want this change o. The suspense leading to March 28 is already very palpable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
On the streets of Owerri, these are ordinary people on the streets. You will think it is Kano or Kaduna.

Sorry it is right there in the EASTERN HEARTLAND OF OWERRI

WHO SAID JONATAN HAS A CHANCE THIS WEEKEND AT ALL.

THIS IS FROM THE STREETS OF OWERRI, THEY CAN'T BE RENTED, THEY JUST WANT A CHANGE FROM THE FAILURE OF THE CLUELESS ONE.

LALASTICLALA I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T POST FROM MY MAIN MONIKER PENDY79 DESPITE SERVING A BAN I DON'T DESERVE. PLEASE UNLEASH THAT MONIKER FOR MORE EYE OPENING HEARTBREAK FOR THE TANOIDS

THEY ASSUME RELIGION OR TRIBE WILL SELL AGAIN, THEY REALLY THOUGHT NIGERIANS WILL BE FOOLISH TO BUY THAT STUNT WHILE THEY CONTINUE TO RAPE AND PLUNDER THE NATION INTO DARKNESS. THEY ASSUME NIGERIANS ARE OBLIVIOUS OF ALL THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO THEIR NATION UNDER JONATAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Ogbuagu 1 of Aba visiting his loving and appreciative people

THE OWERRI SHOWED LOVE AND GENUINE AFFECTION TO THE CHANGE AMBASSADOR

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
inside the Imo International Conference Centre

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by temitemi1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari feeling loved and appreciated by PEOPLE DYING AND WAITING TO WITNESS CHANGE IN THEIR LIVES

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
LET IT BE HEARD ACROSS THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST. That in your liFe time you witness the COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by REMMEI(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
*Sigh*

Shey na shopped photos be this ni abi na wetin?..

It's colourful and awesome..

Can't wait for Saturday o..

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by WisdomFlakes: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
WOW! is all I can say. Even Igbos of the South East are yearning for Change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by agriboom: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
O boy dis Buhari stand up straight o! See how him de walk like soldier

#idondecidesince

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
LALASTICLALA PERMISSION GRANTED TO USE SOME OF THIS PIX ON YOUR THREAD IF THIS THREAD CANNOT BE MOVED TO THE HOME PAGE.

So the PDP supporters can calm their hope and dream that jonaTAN has any chance or getting RE-ELECTED

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by WisdomFlakes: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
pendicle:
LALASTICLALA PERMISSION GRANTED TO USE SOME OF THIS PIX ON YOUR THREAD IF THIS THREAD CANNOT BE MOVED TO THE HOME PAGE.

So the PDP supporters can calm their hope and dream that jonaTAN has any chance or getting RE-ELECTED

Bro, what permission do you need? I don already add some of them. YOu better go and add them before lala's thread enters page 50.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by omniwater007: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!
Sai Osinbajo!

NIGERIA

P - Please

V - Vote

C - Change.

....as simple as APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jonathan is a Gona[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Bro, what permission do you need? I don already add some of them. YOu better go and add them before lala's thread enters page 50.

LOL, IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG THE CHILDREN OF CORRUPTION AND FAILURE KNOW THEIR PRINCIPAL HAS NO CHANCE AT ALL
Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mehn! That's 1 large crowd.
Damn PDP, these pics are real

Change in †нε air

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by WisdomFlakes: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
ObiChiz08:
Mehn! That's 1 large crowd.

Nna mehn, that is the kind of crowd that give Jonathugs High blood pressure and seizures. Odikwa very very serious crowd mehn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by pendicle: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
This Crowd here today is even small COMPARE to the CRAZY MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE in KADUNA today in a ONE MILLION MARCH for BUHARI.

The APC they said will IMPLODE has INDEED grown to be a MASS MOVEMENT, A COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION.

IN THE APC we don't only have the PEOPLE WHO ARE INTELLECTUALS, WE HAVE THE POPULATION AND THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE AND GOD

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by WisdomFlakes: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
pendicle:
This Crowd here today is even small COMPARE to the CRAZY MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE in KADUNA today in a ONE MILLION MARCH for BUHARI today.

The APC that they said will IMPLODE has INDEED grown to be a MASS MOVEMENT, A COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION.

IN THE APC we don't only have the PEOPLE WHO ARE INTELLECTUALS, WE HAVE THE POPULATION AND THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE AND GOD

Bros, can we please get the pix from the Kaduna rally too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by bokohalal(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
The rigging has to be extra - planetary for PDP to win the Presidential election.
Chanji!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
If Buhari win Imo State I will donate 1 million naira to charity!

It just wont happen!

No amount of rigging will change this fact!
Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Nna mehn, that is the kind of crowd that give Jonathugs High blood pressure and seizures. Odikwa very very serious crowd mehn.

Nna, nke a dikwa very very serious.
PDP nokwa n'ezigbo nsogbu ubochi saturday.
†нε crowd is really massive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by WisdomFlakes: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
mikeansy:
If Buhari win Imo State I will donate 1 million naira to charity!

It just wont happen!

No amount of rigging will change this fact!

He only needs 25% bro, and I think it's safe to say that we have that in the bag already. cheesy
Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by MrIncrediible(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
2 TANoids in Lagos just collapsed after seeing these pictures.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Honestly, jeg will be thinking of suicide now. At times, I just pity our president and really feel for him as things are going like this. Well, I don't really pity him because he brought it to himself. Nigeria politics is in the people now not in dollars.
I wonder how he will handover if buhari eventually wins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Abagworo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
As far as Imo State is concerned the only hope for PDP is to militarize the State and rig the election but I am afraid it cannot work. It will create a permanent unrest. The Governor has touched millions of lives directly either through scholarship, roads, school buildings, healthcare but most importantly freedom like never before.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by WisdomFlakes: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
MrIncrediible:
2 TANoids in Lagos just collapsed after seeing these pictures.

Abeg pour water on them o, they mustn't die yet, Saturday is just 5 days away bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by olamieseun(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Am short of word… .I will only say God bless de pple of Owerri frm now on till 20 generation to com because dey really make my day and pple General day also..
God bless Nigeria
God bless de owerri pple
God bless GMB..
One love.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by Ofunaofu: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2015
A common sense revolution is going on

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It by DisGuy: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2015
that chief (front row conference centre) has his name/title written on his regalia....? is it so he doesnt forget his own name or perhaps his people dont know who the heck he was in the first place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking No French Top News Agency Report Buahri S Visit. (PICTURES) / PHOTO "Security Alert": Lion Escapes From Origin Zoo In Ikorodu, Lagos / We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.