Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today (4178 Views)

PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Watch Apc's Presidenial Candidate, Buhari Misinterpret The Full Meaning Of INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by pendicle: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Talk about taking it to the MASSES and the GRASSROOTS to test the WATERS.

where is the VOTES FOR JONATAN AND PDP gonna come from?

YOU SAW THE MASSIVE CROWD IN OWERRI TODAY, YOU'VE SEEN THE TAKE IT TO THE MARKET RALLY IN BENIN, WILL BRING YOU PICTURES FROM THE ONE MILLION MAN MARCH FOR GMB IN KADUNA YESTERDAY THAT SHOOK THE GROUND UP TO ABUJA SOON

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by pendicle: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2015
THE APC has taken ITS CAMPAIGN TO THE PEOPLE, THE CORE AND ORDINARY CITIZEN WHO FEEL AND BORE THE CONSEQUENCE OF A FAILED AND CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.

VICTORY IS HERE MY PEOPLE. CHANGE HAS COME

FROM OWERRI TO KADUNA TO ONDO TO ADO-EKITI TO OSOGBO TO KADUNA TO KANO, YESTERDAY WAS A FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES BY THE APC CHIEFTAINS WHO HAD TO DIVIDE THEMSELVES INTO BATCHES TO MEET AND MIX WITH THE GRASSROOT ACROSS THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF THE COUNTRY TO PASS ON THE MESSAGE AND VISION OF CHANGE.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Saturday no far again, let's pray and hope we see dat day. We don't believe in all dis lies apc is selling to nigerianz, we go vote to change d changers, sai jonathan!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Saturday no far again, let's pray and hope we see dat day. We don't believe in all dis lies apc is selling to nigerianz, we go vote to change d changers, sai jonathan!
my dear...just start eating plenty of banana...so that u wont develop heart attack...cos GMB will shock u..

31 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 24, 2015
All hail the incoming president. PDP can go and die. grin

16 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by adefunke34: 3:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Lol APC is buried sha, PDP all the way
pendicle:
THE APC has taken ITS CAMPAIGN TO THE PEOPLE, THE CORE AND ORDINARY CITIZEN WHO FEEL AND BORE THE CONSEQUENCE OF A FAILED AND CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.

VICTORY IS HERE MY PEOPLE. CHANGE HAS COME

FROM OWERRI TO KADUNA TO ONDO TO ADO-EKITI TO OSOGBO TO KADUNA TO KANO, YESTERDAY WAS A FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES BY THE APC CHIEFTAINS WHO HAD TO DIVIDE THEMSELVES INTO BATCHES TO MEET AND MIX WITH THE GRASSROOT ACROSS THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF THE COUNTRY TO PASS ON THE MESSAGE AND VISION OF CHANGE.
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by dunkem21(m): 4:01am On Mar 24, 2015
I just hope some people will not wake up in the hospital on Monday.

Vote Goodluck for continuity.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by sheymoni(m): 4:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Their final burial is on Saturday, reception takes place after announcement

10 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by charlos14: 4:29am On Mar 24, 2015
pendicle:

YOU SAW THE MASSIVE CROWD IN OWERRI TODAY, YOU'VE SEEN THE TAKE IT TO THE MARKET RALLY IN BENIN, WILL BRING YOU PICTURES FROM THE ONE MILLION MAN MARCH FOR GMB IN KADUNA YESTERDAY THAT SHOOK THE GROUND UP TO ABUJA SOON

If i count, I don't see up to even 1500 people.
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 24, 2015
APC is so desperate to create an impression, which of cause is the wrong one. Poor APC, come Saturday, they will loose silly.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by fitzmayowa: 4:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Why open a thread like this PDP is buried how The thread should simply been titled "massive crowd at APC rally or crowd at APC rally"

Crowd at rallies does not determine whether a party is dead or not, the title of the thread is needless, what if after this PDP wins, what will you say Since you already claimed via this picture that PDP is dead...IMO

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Wsdm: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2015
BobE1:
APC is so desperate to create an impression, which of cause is the wrong one. Poor APC, come Saturday, they will loose silly.
Did you know that the crowd you see in their rally are the smallest of their supporters? The highest supporters does not even go to a rally?
They have won almost all polls so far;they have the highest likes on nairaland-just a 'sai Buhari' pulls likes like rain; they have pulled the highest crowd so far and you are still decieving your selves.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by apcmustwin(f): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Only 4 sets of people can vote and support
Goodluck Jonathan 2015 agenda:
(1) those who are intellectually blind.
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity.
(3) those who are blinded by corruption
and therefore afraid of the unknown,should
power change hands.
(4) those who are suffering from a
combination of all the above terminal
sickness.
Please rebroadcast. Its a live saving
message for Nigeria.VOTE 4 CHANGE

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by apcmustwin(f): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2015
BobE1:

No one is arguing that APC will loss south south and east, they are campaigning for d percentage vote. northwest and east will cancel out All south south and east vote. north central will be shared and southwest will go to Buhari... shikena

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by ige101(m): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2015
You think Edo price are stipid?
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by tunwumi: 6:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Less than 5 more days.

Call 10 bring 5

Gmb / Pyo

I have decided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by lilbabyak(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Where are those useless TANoids when you need them.
awan were gbogbo
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by efilefun(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2015
adefunke34:
Lol APC is buried sha, PDP all the way
Lol Na jona broda station carry the "heart attacking" information lol
PDP is finished believe me and open your eyes to reality and stop dreaming
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by hayordelevic(m): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2015
We have decided where we are going and its CHANGE we have decided! Come march 28th (4days away) My God and my father will deliver Nigeria from the hands of the corrupt and clueless ones IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME! Congratulations To the people's GENERAL

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by hamaworld(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Kikikikikikjkjkik...... Laughing in kirikiri
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by donPhill(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
it's only an illiterate that ll not know the meaning of incumbent/people's choice....
GEJ till 2019 ...

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2015
APC change no shaking I av my PVC now by d special grace of God d will of God and d masses will prevail.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by ibisko04: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
IF NOT FOR RIGGING, I DON'T KNOW HOW PDP WILL PERFORM ANY MIRACLE ON SATURDAY.
NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS ARE READY. ARMY OR NO ARMY. WE ARE RESOLUTE TO TAKE OUR DESTINY INTO OUR HANDS
VOTE AND PROTECT YOUR VOTE. WAIT TILL RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED IN YOUR POLLING STATION.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND YOUR MONEY IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, THINKS.
VOTES FOR CHANGE.
VOTES FOR A NEW BEGINNINGS.
VOTES FOR YOURSELF.
BUHARI REPRESENTS THE LAST HOPE FOR NOW.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2015
ibisko04:

IF NOT FOR RIGGING, I DON'T KNOW HOW PDP WILL PERFORM ANY MIRACLE ON SATURDAY.
NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS ARE READY. ARMY OR NO ARMY. WE ARE RESOLUTE TO TAKE OUR DESTINY INTO OUR HANDS
VOTE AND PROTECT YOUR VOTE. WAIT TILL RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED IN YOUR POLLING STATION.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND YOUR MONEY IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, THINKS.
VOTES FOR CHANGE.
VOTES FOR A NEW BEGINNINGS.
VOTES FOR YOURSELF.
BUHARI REPRESENTS THE LAST HOPE FOR NOW.
I doubt if ya a youth, how can a 72 years old man be ya last hope? God wadz happening to kids of nowadays!

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by ibisko04: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I doubt if ya a youth, how can a 72 years old man be ya last hope? God wadz happening to kids of nowadays!
When a house is in a crisis as Nigeria is today, you count on the elders wisdom.
The youth of today is not even ready to cater for himself only to live life of comfort without responsibility.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
good

vote4buhari
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by pendicle: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2015
The CHANGE is here, the HEAVENs have signed, sealed and will deliver it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by Babacele: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I rather go with a wise 272 years old than a clueless n useless youth. Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by legendsilver(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2015
My vote
My mind
My love
My hope
Is on
BUHARI/OSINBAJO GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by tayebest(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
#ihavedecided #GMB15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by gen2briz(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2015
charlos14:

If i count, I don't see up to even 1500 people.

Thank God say them pass 500

I yaff decided
I yam ready
Re: PDP Is Dead In Nigeria - Watch APC Rally In The Market In Benin Today by anonimi: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
pendicle:

- Una carry double decker bus go do oyoyo shine shine for Owerri, CURIOUS people follow una go look wetin dey happen!

- Una carry rally go do for market, buyers & sellers who had no option follow una see wetin dey happen!

You come come here dey hala sey una get crowd bla bla bla like person wey dem hold for throat.

By Saturday una eye go clear......you better order your handkerchief now as I hear sey the thing don dey scarce grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2036067_1ppe_jpeg35889f3a8b69f61c2f67d9bdb4c37d12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia In Dire Need Of Israeli Assistance In Yemen(pix) / Anyaoku Urges Return To Regional Govt / N400m Fraud: EFCC To Quiz New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.