Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. (699 Views)

Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by kel4soft: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2015
For those of you PDP e-warriors rejoicing over Ikuru's defection, just know that the man left on his own. He is more or a less a liability to APC. A man who lost out all the structure to Davis Ikanya in Andoni LGA (Rivers State APC state chairman).

The only one he has is Uche Secondus platform and he has been unable to be a man since his Boss made him Deputy Governor.

Even in his unit, he is not even popular, bar the media hype generated in this so called defection, his decision is of no meaning or does it alter any political calculation in Rivers State. Even PDP members in Rivers State know this in their hearts, that the mole they sent was kept in his place. We have returned him back to his Boss (Secondus) empty handed.

So PDP e-rats keep celebrating what you don't know.
Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by tswitch: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Coming from the same party which celebrated Patricia Etteh's defection?

That is rich!

Hypocrisy at the highest!

Keep consoling yourselves,expect more defections away from the sinking canoe called the APC.

O ma ya yin lenu lai pe lai jina.

2 Likes

Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by shangodele974(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2015
meaningless with that no of commissioners and house of assembly members!
Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by Splashme: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=30pt]APC, go and die!!![/size]

See, APC can never win Rivers state.
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
apc loss of rivers just go confirmed by ikuru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by kel4soft: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
tswitch:
Coming from the same party which celebrated Patricia Etteh's defection?

That is rich!

Hypocrisy at the highest!

Keep consoling yourselves,expect more defections away from the sinking canoe called the APC.

O ma ya yin lenu lai pe lai jina.

I didn't celebrate Etteh's defection cos I don't know her. Have you seen this my moniker of late? Is because of people like you who knows nothing.

Take it or leave, Ikuru is irrelevant to Rivers politics.
Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by topearos(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
Okay
Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by Raiders: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Most Rivers people don't know how Engr Tele Ikuru look like. The man is just a ceremonial deputy governor and he is not an heavy weight in rivers politics
Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by topearos(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2015
kel4soft:

I didn't celebrate Etteh's defection cos I don't know her. Have you seen this my moniker of late? Is because of people like you who knows nothing.

. Why did you personalize this issue? Are u APC?

2 Likes

Re: Ikuru's Defection To PDP Is Meaningless. by tswitch: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2015
kel4soft:

Sincerely I don't check monikers and have no interest in whose moniker I reply or respond to simply meaning there is a whole lotta living offline.

On your assertions I just told you as it is.

Previous threads will verify the claim on Etteh and the APC supporters response.

Ikuru being relevant or irrelevant is left to be determined by the polls. When Wike wins or if he loses we might have this conversation again.

(1) (Reply)

What If? / Coalition Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram On Nigeria-cameroun Border-reuters / Laughables Of Nigeria Decides 2015...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.