Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (63532 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by XBLadez: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2015
That girl needs to bath herself 15 times or more a day or she'll stink!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by iamord(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Dolemite:
No matter how much you bleach your skin, you will NEVER EVER be a Caucasian.
u are right u know. BTW. You are 101th person am seeing with that pic on your profile grin
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2015
No probs...if u say so
ramalot:

That's where you get it all wrong, in assuming you know anything about me.
I DO NOT USE ANY CREAM. AT ALL!! So there is nothing to check.

Winter just turned spring, and even during winter i probably only got rid of some "ashiness" once or twice with a fingertip of olive oil or coconut oil (organic).
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Oahray: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2015
She was waaay prettier while black, assuming the two pics are the same person. Light skin is just louder, because most shades of yellow are bright. That's why you'd likely see a yellow wall first before the brown wall next to it. Reflects light more and so catches eyes quicker, and people assume they notice you quicker because you are prettier.

If I hear! I'm past the point of falling for the light-skin illusion jare.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Tonason: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Please, what exactly is the attraction about light skin that's making blacks especially the females converting their skins from black? This photo is currently making the rounds on instagram as those sharing It are insisting it's the same girl! Formerly ebony black, but now 'oyinbo pepper'. Lol! But personally, I find her more atactive being black. Don't know about other guys...

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/behold-power-of-bleaching-beforeafter.html

This is a smelly stinking thing. When a rotten fish is frozen it will not smell, but allow the ice to defrost you throw it away.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
dats muneerah abubakar my gud frnd

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by iamord(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2015
rahymat:
as her friend r u cool with her new look?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
iamord:
I don't know if limited information reaches this people or they just don't have confidence in black skin. For me she was okay her black skin. She just needed a few touch ups.. If you want a clean clear flawless skin. What's stopping her likes from going to a dermatologist or having their skin exfoliated.. Now she thinks she is fine Hilarious

My dear dermatologist things o.
you see, it's very easy to have a good skin.
I am ebony black and truth be told, I have a very smooth skin, no be mouth.
How is this so? I have not change my cream for the past 6 years!
I make local creams myself, coconut oil, which I rub most nights before I sleep.I buy fresh coconuts, take time to make it myself!
I am currently storing up Avocado peels for Avocado oil.I eat good fruits and vegetables like HELL.All these tricks can be gotten online. There are natural ways to get good skin.What you eat too helps to nourish the skin.I NO GO FIT CHANGE MY SKIN OOO! NA MY SELLING POINT! IF I ENTER MARKET, THEM DEY CALL ME "MY COLOUR".I go kon dey do Shakara.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by vooks: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Negroes,
Look who was voted the most beautiful last year
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20360857_20809287,00.html

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by angelClaer: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
coolGuyz y r u hating,ya al r actin lil
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Silly Nigerians. What is your business with what she does with her skin? Primitive people who possibly perm or tint their hair all day trying to accuse others.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by steve308(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2015
no sense in bleaching
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by sammyj: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy grin nice one !!!
EggovinMma:

I make local creams myself, coconut oil, which I rub most nights before I sleep.I buy fresh coconuts, take time to make it myself!
I am currently storing up Avocado peels for Avocado oil.I eat good fruits and vegetables like HELL.All these tricks can be gotten online. There are natural ways to get good skin.What you eat too helps to nourish the skin.I NO GO FIT CHANGE MY SKIN OOO! NA MY SELLING POINT! IF I ENTER MARKET, THEM DEY CALL ME "MY COLOUR".I go kon dey do Shakara.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2015
iamord:
as her friend r u cool with her new look?
i dnt care abt her appearance shes outgoing nd very friendly
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kelvyn7: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
I just pray she doesn't have any reason to go for a serious surgical operation in the future.
She may not survive it. lipsrsealed sad
her epidermis is finished grin grin

it is well grin grin
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
vooks:
Negroes,
Look who was voted the most beautiful last year
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20360857_20809287,00.html
Seriously, she is not beautiful to me. We all perhaps know that the vote was based on politic or due to her sad background on her inferiority complex(sentiment)!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Zellie: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Jeez, what the hell! shocked
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
icebebe:
ahahhaha throw back pictures ko.
i wanted 2 say fair skin ladies rock nt untill i saw ur pics, o my GOD ure too beautiful to nt be an angel dat stays in heaven, im having a crush on u already.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by contactmorak: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
rahymat:
wow! If this girl is truly ur friend, don't u think she was more attractive as a black girl? In all honesty if she was two different person, and I'm to choose, I'll choose the black first. She now looks artificial as light skinned
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by djeezy(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
deavicky:
u don't need her throwback pic. all confirmation u need to know her true colour is in between heŕ asss.spread it cos bleaching cream or what so ever doesn't get in between there.
jahahaha. Ok so we should start spreading it grin
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by iamord(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
rahymat:
i dnt care abt her appearance shes outgoing nd very friendly
well true.. Got nothing on that either. Just felt she might have confided in some friends before doing such. And since u said u know her I decided to ask
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Rekeb: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
From beautiful to very ugly. She looks like a ghost. Very repulsive.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:
That girl needs to bath herself 15 times or more a day or she'll stink!
You still lives in that stone age,they told me the same when i was young but my brother pls wake up its a lie
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by vooks: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
What's your opinion against the rest of the world? cool
She narrated her story long after she was voted, plus, hers is not the most conflicted teenage years
all4naija:
Seriously, she is not beautiful to me. We all perhaps know that the vote was based on politic or due to her sad background on her inferiority complex(sentiment)!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by iamord(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

I like that. Good for u. Keep it natural. Alot of natural ways to keep ones self flawless. Even to the hair

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by valinda(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2015
crazysaint:
Rubbish......she was cutter when she waz black, to me now she look like a baby dull. nonsense bleaching.
f00L
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2015
crazysaint:
Rubbish......she was cutter when she waz black, to me now she look like a baby dull. nonsense bleaching.
nt dat m supporting bleaching I dnt like it sef but, she z cuter now undecided
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by contactmorak: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

abi! Just look at how cool ur skin is @ur Dp. Not flashy and loud, yet glowing dark. That babe who bleached fcked up big time. I know some ppl will say "leave her, it's he choice", but anyone who truly caes abt her will criticise her bleaching if you consider the side effect on her latter in life.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2015
vooks:

What's your opinion against the rest of the world? cool
She narrated her story long after she was voted, plus, hers is not the most conflicted teenage years
The rest of the world, so to speak, is made up of few group of people who pretend to speak for all. Whereas, the opinions of many differ regarding what people think about her beauty.

Oh,please! Her story is not recent, dude. The Grammy possibly contributed to her popularity and view on her overrated beauty. Please, there are more than 70% beautiful black women than her out there.

Sorry to say this, I am not a fan of her hair style. It looks way back into prehistoric.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by donem: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Every Tom Dick and Harry talking this and that about the girl bleaching, only very few can see beyond the picture that those two pics aint the same girl.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
I hope she bleached everywhere o. I no wan see rubbish.

The black girl was beautiful. As for the bleached girl, don't even greet me.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by smilyice(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Oyinbo......she turned her skin To something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.