Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (63552 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by aklaw1000: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
She bleach ha bodi, she bleach ha hair join ? :owww.nairaland.com/2211578/2015-elections-summary-newspaper-ads
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by vooks: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2015
So what, she was not the only girl who won a Grammy last year cool
The point is, a complete Negro was voted beautiful without Caucasian traits of low melanin content and long flowing hair.

When I need your opinion of her beauty, I will come looking for you bro grin

all4naija:
The rest of the world, so to speak, is made up of few group of people who pretend to speak for all. Whereas, the opinions of many differ regarding what people think about her beauty.

Oh,please! Her story is not recent, dude. The Grammy possibly contributed to her popularity and view on her overrated beauty. Please, there are more than 70% beautiful black women than her out there.

Sorry to say this, I am not a fan of her hair style. It looks way back into prehistoric.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by finamaris(f): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2015
They r different people
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by XBLadez: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
bettercreature:
You still lives in that stone age,they told me the same when i was young but my brother pls wake up its a lie
You're not even ashamed to expose yourself as a bleacher in public. I'd overlook it if you were a girl, but here you are, a hairy-assed mature man telling me about stone and new age! No matter what angle you look at it, bleaching is never advised. You look white today but when u start getting old u turn red. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Optional2(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Una sure say na dis same person na b d b4 nd now. Na 2 different person i dy see 4 here, d white one b like Kim K a doll.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Please, what exactly is the attraction about light skin that's making blacks especially the females converting their skins from black? This photo is currently making the rounds on instagram as those sharing It are insisting it's the same girl! Formerly ebony black, but now 'oyinbo pepper'. Lol! But personally, I find her more atactive being black. Don't know about other guys...

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/behold-power-of-bleaching-beforeafter.html

She's definitely uglier bleached and usable in black.

My dark skinned Sisters, remember it's "Iwa Lewa". Unless you want to do runs stay black and proud.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by wtfCode: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
honestly,I prefer the black her.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
vooks:
So what, she was not the only girl who won a Grammy last year cool
The point is, a complete Negro was voted beautiful without Caucasian traits of low melanin content and long flowing hair.

When I need your opinion of her beauty, I will come looking for you bro grin

I am not going to listen to what few cliques of potential upper class(the one percent class) say about her beauty and use it to judge my views. Those other girls who won the Grammy were not having the same background. Mind you she possibly got the Academy out of sympathy, if not, there is nothing special in her supporting role than the protagonist of the '12 Years A Slave' who didn't receive any award.

Oh, I don't need your opinion to tell me she is beautiful to say the least. She is just an everyday African girl look.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by annamaria: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Odiegwu lipsrsealed
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
I hate her when she's white... she carries a black brain tho!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by vooks: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
She bagged a Grammy, is very much African and as a bonus was voted the most beautiful.
When I get time, I will aks you WHY she bagged the Grammy or was voted most beautiful cheesy

And here we have mumus trying to defy nature
all4naija:
I am not going to listen to what few cliques of potential upper class(the one percent class) say about her beauty and use it to judge my views. Those other girls who won the Grammy were not having the same background. Mind you she possibly got the Academy out of sympathy, if not, there is nothing special in her supporting role than the protagonist of the '12 Years A Slave' who didn't receive any award.

Oh, I don't need your opinion to tell me she is beautiful to say the least. She is just an everyday African girl look.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by TolaniLuv: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
You marry her and start wondering why all your kids are "black" in complexion. undecided . It's time for guys to wise up. Ask her for her throwback pics before you marry her. Bleaching for some girls is now a hobby.

Are you expecting a White baby from a black couple? Even if she's light skinned baby still gonna be black.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
vooks:

She bagged a Grammy, is very much African and as a bonus was voted the most beautiful.
When I get time, I will aks you WHY she bagged the Grammy or was voted most beautiful cheesy

And here we have mumus trying to defy nature
Voted most beautiful by People's Magazine though. You made it sounds as if she has just been addressed as Miss World(like Agbani Darego) or Universe(South African managed to get). I don't see anything very beautiful in her look. The magazine is using her to make black women beauty looks equally rudimentary when there are better looking black beauty out there. I don't even buy into skin color in the first place. You can say I am color-blind.

You need to ask somebody else because I don't have the time lecturing you on one overrated beauty.

Possibly, you don't know anything about nature. Stop having your bath and see if nature would do that for you.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by film2(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Now she has a bright future..Lolzz..
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
ramalot:

Flavor's complexion does not appear unnatural.

I used to have dark knuckles until about a year ago. I discovered it was because i always did close fist push-ups with my knuckles directly on the floor of my house or gym, without gloves.

Once i switched to doing only palm push-ups, my knuckles evened out with the rest of my hand.
For this reason, i'll go out on a limb and say that's probably the same case with flavor (assuming your observation is legit).

It is similar to a muslim who prays all the time and gets a dark spot on his forehead.

True that.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
nedu2000:
She's definitely looks prettier now
Meaning God made mistake for making her dark before abi n u re in support of bleaching huh ? Na wa o
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by christopher123(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
one thing is bleaching the skin but another thing is will the toto be bleached, the labia is naturally black and if your nipppples are black so it is...those are unbleachable

i rest my case

bleached girls stinks that i know for sure
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by dhesire(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Did she bleach her hair too?
just wondering.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
pinkbee:
I don't blame her sha. These days, every guy wants a fair chic, they call it spotless,stainless, la cream de la cream, but they pretend it's horrible 2 bleach.
Anyway, glutathione injection has no side effect
Its going to take months and high doses of glutathione injections to get to that shade which I think would have side effects sooner or later. Cos anything in high doses does no good - bearing in mind that the body already produces its own glutathione.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Skin cancer is real!!!! Inferiority complex worrying black gals since time immemorial
I totally agree with you 100%. This people have turned a deaf ear to the side effects of these cream. When you try to advice them they begin to claim some human rights. When they get married and give birth to dark kids,would they bleach the kids too?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Arrester171(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
No difference between BINGO and AFTER
Nonsense
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by joxxy01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
in tony tetula' voices: Omo kupa eh, iwo ni mo feronnn, Omo dudu eh mashe ya ile miiiiii.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by UglyGang(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
What a loss, RIP. cry cry
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by DeeMain(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
pinkbee:
I don't blame her sha. These days, every guy wants a fair chic, they call it spotless,stainless, la cream de la cream, but they pretend it's horrible 2 bleach.
Anyway, glutathione injection has no side effect

Where do u live? And where do u meet ur every guy? Bleaching is an eyesore to me. The moment I notice it, u depreciate in value faster then the naira. It speaks of such deeper internal dysfunctions and conflicts and self image problems than my hands can write.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by djeezy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Are you expecting a White baby from a black couple? Even if she's light skinned baby still gonna be black.
Fair in complexion. We have dark in complexion and fair in complexion. I'm not talking about whites here. You didn't understand what I wrote.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
ramalot:

What days do you speak of?

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN SUCH A TIME.

While it is a sad trend, light skinned girls have always had the upper hand on the general preference scale. This has always held true for black populations in any part of the planet.

It is surely true, there has been small media efforts to promote dark skinned women e.g focusing on the likes of Lupita Nyongo.
But men and women you should beware of why people prefer light skinned women (not all people), it has stemmed from British colonisation, USA becoming the largest media globally, thus we watch many of their films and actors.
Furthermore the oppression of blacks from the slave trade has made blacks perceive lighter skinned people as better and themselves less. The media also shapes our ideals of beauty. BUT BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by TUMIC(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
[b]SEE THE PROBLEM WITH BLEACHING THE SKIN IS; WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG,
You bleach to look pretty and acceptable to people and even feel a little bit high like an average white among black skin people.
BUT WHEN YOU BECOME OLD; YOUR SKIN,
Will wrinkle, start have aches/ coloured spots and at times smell due to the damage over time by chemicals.

Well Bleachers really look beatiful, exortic, and confident outside, but deep down it affect them psychologicaly hence, they are always guarded,
and often want to denial the fact and will prefare saying; ''I am only toning my skin and not bleaching''
Another funnig thing is, Mommy is White Oyinbo Perper, why the children are Black like charco. Cha cha cha, that one get as i be ooooooooo.
It also mean as a bleacher you have to start living like a VAMPIREEEEEEEEEEEEE. CHAAAAAAAAAA, BECAUSE SUN GO BURN YOU OOOOOO.

Will bleachers make it to heaven? somebody ask me this question one day.
Haba my friend, Which kind question be this, ABI I BE GOD.
OR HE GO FOR ASK ME WETHER GOD NA BLACK OR WHITE, OR BLEACHED.
Make i go find food shop for now, man dey H.[/b]
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mandu94: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
all4naija:
Seriously, she is not beautiful to me. We all perhaps know that the vote was based on politic or due to her sad background on her inferiority complex(sentiment)!

GOD HELP YOU.!!!!. You resent being black, I understand. Just remember your parents are black. And society as well as history has made you feel sad about your skin colour and background. Just because less emphasis is placed on your colour, white women perceive black men as a fetish (if you know what that mean), black men have big cocks but they won't marry you, because you are deemed too thuggish and stereotypically poor.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by redsun(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
dhesire:
Did she bleach her hair too?
just wondering.

Hair is that of a dead Brazilian woman. She better not expose hersrlf yo the scorching sun, because that will mean aromatic slni cancer. Her layers of protection against the sun radiation is gone and she is just a dead woman walking if actually she did that to herself.

Pure mental slavery drives people to bleach their skin or wear wig to feel beautiful. Beauty is of the mind and features,not complexion or cosmetics.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by nedu2000(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

Meaning God made mistake for making her dark before abi n u re in support of bleaching huh ? Na wa o
bleaching is wrong but she does actually look prettier,i'm making judgement based on what my eyes see
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by jkross(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
she is running from her race
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
nedu2000:
bleaching is wrong but she does actually look prettier,i'm making judgement based on what my eyes see

By looking more like a fragile albino? Anyway,like you said,it is in your own eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.