Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (63547 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
nedu2000:
bleaching is wrong but she does actually look prettier,i'm making judgement based on what my eyes see
Truth be told yeah she looked prettier but fake unlike she been dark but original....#blackisbeautiful
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by IGBOSON1: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
nedu2000:
She's definitely looks prettier now

^^^It depends on what your understanding of beauty is! We've unconsciously accepted the superior-acting white mans notion of beauty: that white is good and ebony-black is undesirable! It's either a manifestation of a form of inferiority-complex or self-hate!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Missmossy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
chamboy:
d girls on ur dp tho
Hmm what about them?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
some dey forget to bleach their vulvah ooh!! guys gaz inspect wetin them wan marry these last days oh!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by nedu2000(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^It depends on what your understanding of beauty is! We've unconsciously accepted the superior-acting white mans notion of beauty: that white is good and ebony-black is undesirable! It's either a manifestation of a form of inferiority-complex or self-hate!
if a genevive nnaji stands side by side with the white gal i'll go for the former,its not about white/black/self-hate/racism etc its simply about good ol' skin deep beauty
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Dolemite(f): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
iamord:
u are right u know. BTW. You are 101th person am seeing with that pic on your profile grin

Let me see number 1 - 100.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by chamboy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missmossy:

Hmm what about them?
ff back ma,
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by nwagbunaese(f): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
chaiiiiii...d babe go soon disappear.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Moana(f): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:
From dirty black to sun ray
Funny enough you have the same "dirty black" complexion yourself undecided
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Moana(f): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
all4naija:
Seriously, she is not beautiful to me. We all perhaps know that the vote was based on politic or due to her sad background on her inferiority complex(sentiment)!
Im 100% sure you are just another very dark skinned guy who mocks women who are the same complexion as yourselves, some who are even lighter than you
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by IGWISE(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
From natural black beauty to posessed white demon.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by thewarrior72: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Gone are the days when people thought black was beautiful.....*sigh*
Now every girl wants to look fair (beautiful)

Thanks to companies that have tried to promote "black" such as Guinness when they came up with their "Made of Black" slogan

Thanks to Flavour for singing the song, "Black is beautiful"

And big thanks to women like Genevieve, who has embraced her skin color and maintained it and is still being held as one of the most beautiful actresses in West Africa

Shame on Dencia for gracefully promoting her whitening cream, because this is an insult to dark-skinned ladies and to the anti- racism movement

And finally, shame on all those guys, artists and media icons that have pressurized ladies into bleaching by laying emphasis on the fair skin and demoting the dark skin to nothing but "ugly"

Kudos, you are really missclasssy
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kolawoletimmy: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
if the are fooling u don't fool ur self does bleaching also bleach the hair from black to oyinbo hair
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by vooks: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
You do realize you are saying a lot of nothing don't you?

Lupita was voted the most beautiful.
all4naija:
Voted most beautiful by People's Magazine though. You made it sounds as if she has just been addressed as Miss World(like Agbani Darego) or Universe(South African managed to get). I don't see anything very beautiful in her look. The magazine is using her to make black women beauty looks equally rudimentary when there are better looking black beauty out there. I don't even buy into skin color in the first place. You can say I am color-blind.

You need to ask somebody else because I don't have the time lecturing you on one overrated beauty.

Possibly, you don't know anything about nature. Stop having your bath and see if nature would do that for you.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Mathematical(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Gone are the days when people thought black was beautiful.....*sigh*
Now every girl wants to look fair (beautiful)

Thanks to companies that have tried to promote "black" such as Guinness when they came up with their "Made of Black" slogan

Thanks to Flavour for singing the song, "Black is beautiful"

And big thanks to women like Genevieve, who has embraced her skin color and maintained it and is still being held as one of the most beautiful actresses in West Africa

Shame on Dencia for gracefully promoting her whitening cream, because this is an insult to dark-skinned ladies and to the anti- racism movement

And finally, shame on all those guys, artists and media icons that have pressurized ladies into bleaching by laying emphasis on the fair skin and demoting the dark skin to nothing but "ugly"

WAH GBAYII SISI YII
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by icebebe(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
softapple:
i wanted 2 say fair skin ladies rock nt untill i saw ur pics, o my GOD ure too beautiful to nt be an angel dat stays in heaven, im having a crush on u already.
ayaaah I jus shed ma first tears fr dis year,tnx hun.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Please, what exactly is the attraction about light skin that's making blacks especially the females converting their skins from black? This photo is currently making the rounds on instagram as those sharing It are insisting it's the same girl! Formerly ebony black, but now 'oyinbo pepper'. Lol! But personally, I find her more atactive being black. Don't know about other guys...

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/behold-power-of-bleaching-beforeafter.html

Damnnnnnnnnn, she looks witchy. Is she Sasha's assistant or probably d prophetess of bephomet. Spitssssss.....!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by icebebe(f): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Moana:
Funny enough you have the same "dirty black" complexion yourself undecided
chai dis one enter!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
icebebe:
ure always welcum, i think im in love
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by iukpe: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Natural beauty at one shot.

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by icebebe(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
softapple:
ure always welcum, i think im in love
ok,its a good thing hun, u are old anof to.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Akorede612(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
that you bleach. ...dosnt mean u are enlightened!....

#VECTOR#
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
icebebe:
ok,its a good thing hun, u are old anof to.
pls i beg u hw can i cntact u?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by opcon(f): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
No black girl dey street again
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by juwoonn(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
And d white man will never produce a cream that will darken his skin undecided
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kaboninc(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
icebebe:

Really?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by icebebe(f): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Really?
shhhh.. Its a lie but dnttellhim.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kaboninc(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
icebebe:
shhhh.. Its a lie but dnttellhim.

Only if you know what to do....this is election remember?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by dnawah(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Please, what exactly is the attraction about light skin that's making blacks especially the females converting their skins from black? This photo is currently making the rounds on instagram as those sharing It are insisting it's the same girl! Formerly ebony black, but now 'oyinbo pepper'. Lol! But personally, I find her more atactive being black. Don't know about other guys...

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/behold-power-of-bleaching-beforeafter.html
op i don't believe it even with pics.it is not d same girl.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by icebebe(f): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Only if you know what to do....this is election remember?
mmmm..pls tell me
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kaboninc(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
icebebe:
mmmm..pls tell me

A duplex on one of the posh estates in Nairaland. Specifically, the Eldorado Boulevard.

Will you?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
If It Is The Same Girl, She Has Transform Herself From Beautiful To Ugly. Shm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.