Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Dream To Nit Concerning Aso Rock.but Don't No It Meaning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream To Nit Concerning Aso Rock.but Don't No It Meaning (442 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka / Buhari Don't no The Full Meaning Of Inec And Apc How can He Become the President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream To Nit Concerning Aso Rock.but Don't No It Meaning by onlyson16(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2015
I was in dream last nit.I was standind along in a vry long exprs road,there i saw two grup along de road wit bill boad,but initialy i cud not C de conten of the bill boad but one tin i undastnd concerning de grup is dat once any of de grup wave they hand to bud a car u av only one chanc to do dat. so at time one of de grup wave they hand nd it was a hummer bus pur whit, as they were entering I sight to de bill boad what i saw written to it was P.D.P .....as i was still standn there,the remeaning grup wave they hand but it was tipper fill wit sand as they ar rushing to enter i look at d billboad what i saw Was APC but the drver came dawn nd start harassing saying ocant u see dat dis tipper is fiil wit sand so no chance............nd i av be wondering what it meaning cud be,so sombady hep me
Re: My Dream To Nit Concerning Aso Rock.but Don't No It Meaning by belhomme(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
na sleep paralysis my broda...go for deliverance
Re: My Dream To Nit Concerning Aso Rock.but Don't No It Meaning by Bigcake: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Why cant you just write in correct english for easy assimilation?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician / Rivers State Governorship POLL / Is There War In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.