Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja (75107 Views)

The Proposed Umueri International Cargo Airport: 8 Facts To Note / Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja by Joyobiajulu(f): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
All they need is a direct answer. Yes or N
Re: Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja by Joyobiajulu(f): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
All they need is a direct answer. Yes or No
Re: Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja by Lionize: 5:05am On Apr 15, 2021
MKO4ever:
I don't really get that number 5

(5. Be confident during the interview and do not sound desperate. America is not heaven. I see some guys who, when asked by that young girl there, who was asking her questions on loudspeaker and rejecting people’s request for visa on loudspeaker, if they have ever travelled outside the country before, nod on the affirmative and start mentioning Kenya, Ghana, bla bla bla. The next thing you would hear from her is “I am sorry you are not qualified for a US visa at this time, details ….” Phew! ogba!)

Is it wrong to mention that you have traveled to Kenya and Ghana?

It may not be wrong but it may not add to anything.
Re: Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja by GAPPLE: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello Lionize,
Can you suggest any hotel nearby the Abuja Embassy, coming from another state in SouthWest.

Also what should I budget and can two people be allowed in a room?
Thank you!

Lionize:

It may not be wrong but it may not add to anything.
Re: Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja by Lionize: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
GAPPLE:
Hello Lionize,
Can you suggest any hotel nearby the Abuja Embassy, coming from another state in SouthWest.

Also what should I budget and can two people be allowed in a room?
Thank you!

Aw, sorry I never lived in Abuja. I can even remember the hotel we stayed in, Yes, we were two. But I don't think that mattered cos na bolt you use go eventually.

1 Like

Re: Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja by Lionize: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
US embassy Abuja has stopped relative interpretation services, they now have professional interpreters. Meaning, only the interviewee is now allowed to enter the embassy, even he/she cannot speak English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.