Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News (1676 Views)

The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Has Anyone Here Built A Car From Scratch / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by mascotbest(f): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Is amazing final year students of Material and Production Engineering in Ambrose Alli University covers news recently when they built a car as a their final year project.

Infact this is indeed first of it kind in the institution, that One of the final year students who participated in the project was interviewed,

Read his commented below;

Read more..

CLICK HERE TO LISTING TO HIS ADVISE.

1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by mascotbest(f): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2015
In this case that Nigerian student has built a car in our country, Do you think that Nigeria government will be in support of it in other to give him the approval certificate to go ahead.

"Comment please"
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm. Everybody wan build crap and call it car.

That's never a safe car. Look at the A pillar, very sharp and not strong enough to cope with roll over. Even the windscreen, I am not sure its laminated neither are the side glass tampered. But at least him try pass those ABU, IMO, UniBen crap builders claiming Engineers.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Aeman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Guy chk dat post. Nd. Correct an error on dat klick
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by ogawisdom(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Car indeed wat a death trap angry

Attention seeker
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by billy187(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
More pictures please! the present ones dont do enough justice.
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by jimts(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
lomomike:

That's never a safe car. Look at the A pillar, very sharp and not strong enough to cope with roll over. Even the windscreen, I am not sure its laminated neither are the side glass tampered. But at least him try pass those ABU, IMO, UniBen crap builders claiming Engineers.

ABU, UNIBEN and UNILAG built cars for extreme fuel efficiency (say 500km/ltr).
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 29, 2015
lomomike:

The matter tire me sef sad
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by IAmTobore(m): 5:13am On Mar 29, 2015
GOD forbid bad thing!
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2015
IAmTobore:
GOD forbid bad thing!

Abi o! E better I continue trekking than enter that thing cheesy

That contraption no be am.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 29, 2015
jimts:

ABU, UNIBEN and UNILAG built cars for extreme fuel efficiency (say 500km/ltr).
Keep promoting their contraption with 'extreme fuel efficiency' talk.

To me, that 'extreme fuel efficiency' yarn na heavy lie from ogunpa market.
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by chucky234(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
See Naija Picanto, chai there's God ooooo
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by jimts(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2015
lomomike:

Keep promoting their contraption with 'extreme fuel efficiency' talk.

To me, that 'extreme fuel efficiency' yarn na heavy lie from ogunpa market.

Well, I am part of the team that built the cars in ABU, Zaria. We currently boast of traveling 297km on a single litre. In fact, if u could Google the 2014 shell eco marathon results, you'd see schools(mostly French schools) doing 3477km on a single litre in the prototype category. Please don't hesitate to share your findings with us on here. Thanks sir!
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2015
jimts:

Well, I am part of the team that built the cars in ABU, Zaria. We currently boast of traveling 297km on a single litre. In fact, if u could Google the 2014 shell eco marathon results, you'd see schools(mostly French schools) doing 3477km on a single litre in the prototype category. Please don't hesitate to share your findings with us on here. Thanks sir!

Lie spotted! Jos to AbuJa is 273km, hope you know? Even if na 1 cylinder engine and e light like paper, if e like make e be hybrid motorcycle, your design CANNOT achieve that. Quote me anywhere anytime, Lomomike says, It won't achieve such feat.

Bro, stop that lie campaign. Road distance from Lagos to Maiduguri is 1,565km.

How on Earth is a car able to cover 3477km on one litre?
I'm not an engineer, however I know the workings of automobile systems very well
even more than some Mechanical/Automobile Engineers.
Bro, I give up!

CityNG come see miracle worker
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2015
jimts:

You've got to be kidding me.

297km? On a single litre of fuel?

My brother, that's not possible. That's like driving from Calabar to Owerri, with some extra km to cover sef, on a single litre of fuel? Chai.

3,477km also? Abasi mi mbok! shocked

Abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2015
lomomike:

Lie spotted! Jos to AbuJa is 273km, hope you know? Even if na 1 cylinder engine and e light like paper, if e like make e be hybrid motorcycle, your design CANNOT achieve that. Quote me anywhere anytime, Lomomike says, It won't achieve such feat.

I'm not an engineer, however I know the workings of automobile systems very well
Bro, I give up!

It's simply unbelievable and I yield the floor to my coforumer to submit his proof.
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2015
lomomike:

Bro, I give up!

Mike u no call me join?

I see lies/propaganda the impossible being written. 273km on 1 liter (lagos-ibadan and back)chai! Even a 1cylinder motorcycle will not achieve that feat.
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2015
CityNG:

It's simply unbelievable and I yield the floor to my coforumer to submit his proof.

grin
Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by billy187(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2015
273km is very possible with one litre in the tank.... Push car for 263km, use engine for 10km. Genius!! wink grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Mike u no call me join?

I see lies/propaganda the impossible being written. 273km on 1 liter (lagos-ibadan and back)chai! Even a 1cylinder motorcycle will not achieve that feat.

Oga sorry, No vex.

I reopen this thread for site, omoh see laughter... Labourers dey wonder if supervisor son kollo cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Ambrose Alli University Built A Car - Mass News by nurey(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
lomomike:

Oga sorry, No vex.

I reopen this thread for site, omoh see laughter... Labourers dey wonder if supervisor son kollo cheesy grin

Please I will like to ask the mods if it is everyday ambrose alli uni final year graduates now build cars cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My 2013 Pajero Going Gaga / . / How to Jump from a Moving Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.