Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) (4910 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) / What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2015
My name is Shamwilu M Tunga, I'm from kastina state. I am contemplating of killing myself because i can't be alive and see Buhari fail again. what is your advise for me ?

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by chiomashine: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
My name is Shamwilu M Tunga, I'm from kastina state. I am contemplating of killing myself because i can't be alive and see Buhari fail again. what is your advise for me ?
What are u still waiting for? Should I help u sharpen ur knife? Go ahead and kill urself because Buhari will definitely loose again.
GEJ till 2019

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by jazzydee: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by buskie13(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
he'll fail...so wat i advise u do is to save this world some oxygen by slitting ur throat right now...n we'll be happy for ur benevolence

4 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Mogidi: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

This is proof APC are filled with crazy people.
The days of the North holding us all to ransom is gone.
I will gladly provide the knife.

No need waiting till Sunday, do it now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by richol(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2015
SHAMWILU KOOR SHAWARMA NI.....STUPID MAN,KILL URSELF NA

2 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by viczing(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:
The days of the North holding us all to ransom is gone.
I will gladly provide the knife.

No need waiting till Sunday, do it now.

Don't think advising someone to commit suicide is right no matter who we support the dude just need only sense to be talked into him

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Linzo(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Please do it fast. BOKO HARAMS. I now realize that every housa mas is boko haram and potential terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
o.p

3 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Mogidi: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

Don't think advising someone to commit suicide is right no matter who we support the dude just need only sense to be talked into him

There's very little I can do to help a psychiatric patient, am not a qualified psychiatrist, I'd rather he kill himself than kill others.
Would you rather this madman goes out to kill and maim others?

8 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by TheOtherview: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
jazzydee:
[/size]

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]
[/s]

^^^A lie that could only have been conceived in the mind of a reprobate.
Where in Obama's plea for free and fair elections, devoid of violence, is your brand of "continuity" mentioned?

"Hello.

Today, I want to speak directly to you—the people of Nigeria.

Nigeria is a great nation and you can be proud of the progress you’ve made. Together, you won your independence, emerged from military rule, and strengthened democratic institutions. You’ve strived to overcome division and to turn Nigeria’s diversity into a source of strength. You’ve worked hard to improve the lives of your families and to build the largest economy in Africa.

Now you have a historic opportunity to help write the next chapter of Nigeria’s progress—by voting in the upcoming elections. For elections to be credible, they must be free, fair and peaceful. All Nigerians must be able to cast their votes without intimidation or fear.

So I call on all leaders and candidates to make it clear to their supporters that violence has no place in democratic elections—and that they will not incite, support or engage in any kind of violence—before, during, or after the votes are counted. I call on all Nigerians to peacefully express your views and to reject the voices of those who call for violence. And when elections are free and fair, it is the responsibility of all citizens to help keep the peace, no matter who wins.

Successful elections and democratic progress will help Nigeria meet the urgent challenges you face today. Boko Haram—a brutal terrorist group that kills innocent men, women and children—must be stopped. Hundreds of kidnapped children deserve to be returned to their families. Nigerians who have been forced to flee deserve to return to their homes. Boko Haram wants to destroy Nigeria and all that you have worked to build. By casting your ballot, you can help secure your nation’s progress.

I’m told that there is a saying in your country: “to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done.” Today, I urge all Nigerians—from all religions, all ethnic groups, and all regions—to come together and keep Nigeria one. And in this task of advancing the security, prosperity, and human rights of all Nigerians, you will continue to have a friend and partner in the United States of America." ~ President Obama

6 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Potential terrorist. Kill your self to help reduce terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by sayemma: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[/size]

You are deceiving your self listen to the message and you will know his stand... a government that can fight corruption and terrorism definitely not jonathan

GEJ carry go.[/size]
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Mogidi: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2015
VOTE BUHARI SO HIS SUPPORTERS DON'T KILL THEMSELVES.

Great campaign slogan.

4 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by viczing(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:

There's very little I can do to help a psychiatric patient, am not a qualified psychiatrist, I'd rather he kill himself than kill others.
Would you rather this madman goes out to kill and maim others?

It's better to try and fail than you didn't try
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
My life is your hands , vote for buhari or watch me kill myself. And my blood will be in ur hands. Your choice undecided
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Mogidi: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

It's better to try and fail than you didn't try

This dude is a great example of the horde of supporters that make up the APC, the win at all cost must be resisted.

3 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:
VOTE BUHARI SO HIS SUPPORTERS DON'T KILL THEMSELVES.

Great campaign slogan.

My life is your hands , vote for buhari or watch me
kill myself. And my blood will be in ur hands. Your
choice undecided
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by just4kelvin(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2015
i just hope Buhary win this election, Jonathan dos not have the plight of the masses at heart.

Please my fellow youth be safe and dnt engage yourselves in any violent act, this politicians dnt really care abt us just vote wisely and peacefully, thanks
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by viczing(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:

This dude is a great example of the horde of supporters that make up the APC, the win at all cost must be resisted.

Lol I feel u but what's right must be done
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Mogidi: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
My life is your hands , vote for buhari or watch me kill myself. And my blood will be in ur hands. Your choice undecided

Its your life, make what you think is right of it.

Does Buhari know you're about to kill yourself?
His daughter is in the United Kingdom enjoying her fathers wealth and you're here killing yourself for someone who don't know you exist.

Try and enrol in one of the Almajiri schools that have been built for you, you'd quickly realise you're on an exercise in futility.

Am wise enough not to dream of harming myself if GEJ loses.

2 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2015
chiomashine:

What are u still waiting for? Should I help u sharpen ur knife? Go ahead and kill urself because Buhari will definitely loose again.
GEJ till 2019

You are so heartless and wicked. If you do not vote for buhari, and he fails, if I kill myself... My blood will be on ur hand undecided
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by chiomashine: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You are so heartless and wicked. If you do not vote for buhari, and he fails, if I kill myself... My blood will be on ur hand undecided
I will never vote for Buhari because he is a failure and my blood won't be on ur head because u are a fool

3 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Better than killing innocent corpers

4 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Dollarjunkie: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Go and wash your singlet before the dirts contaminate the blood that will be spilled on it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Bekwarra(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
OP please don't go like that. Please donate your kidney before you go. There are many people out there who need it. Buhari will travel to Syria to join ISIS after this election.

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Sleekydee(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
OP before you fulfill your intentions, lemme askbu few questions.....

(1) were you created by GMB?
(2) do you know GMB personally?
(3) will GMB attend your funeral?
(4) are you aware your death will be in (and I quote) 100% vain, because to be honest politicians don't really care.
(5) Don't you fear God?

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Longeria(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Op, I can help you with a sharper knife. That one seem to be blunt and can't do a perfect job.

You better do it now.

1 Like

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by steppin: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Bros, dangote drivers dey do this kain thing for free.
Just stay close to the nearest express and wait for them.
Zombie supporters!
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Hollawaley(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kill ya self, not 1 apc representative will offer condolence
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by M4gunners: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bekwarra:
OP please don't go like that. Please donate your kidney before you go. There are many people out there who need it. Buhari will travel to Syria to join ISIS after this election.
This comments here got me laughing. Abeg donate ur kidney first before you die . The people wen ur brothers injured for Maiduguri and co might need it.
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by vega84(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
U are already dead. Ewu hausa. This is the kind of tin we see in northern Nigeria. #vegatalks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Goofs Again: Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘hotels’ (video) / Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. / February Mega Protest Count Igbo Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.