Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) (4927 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) / What Buhari Fail To Tell His Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by FastShipping: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
ALL OF YOU UP HERE SHOULD USE YOUR BRAIN. HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BE THIS FOOLISH AND FELL FOR THIS NONSENSE? THE MOGIDI GUY IS BEHIND THIS POST JUST TO RANT AS USUAL.

THE OP TOOK A PICTURE OFF THE INTERNET AND POSTED IT HERE CLAIMING TO BE HAUSA AND BUHARI SUPPORTER. THE OP IS A LIAR AND A TANOID. THE OP IS ONLY DOING THIS RUBBISH TO PAINT BUHARI SUPPORTERS AS ANIMALS.

GO THROUGH HIS PAST POST AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Bola4mi(f): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
I beg kill yah sef and d vote for buhari in hell.
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by BrosPeter: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
FastShipping:
ALL OF YOU UP HERE SHOULD USE YOUR BRAIN. HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BE THIS FOOLISH AND FELL FOR THIS NONSENSE. THE MOGIDI GUY IS BEHIND THIS POST JUST TO RANT AS USUAL.

THE OP TOOK A PICTURE OFF THE INTERNET AND POSTED IT HERE CLAIMING TO BE HAUSA AND BUHARI SUPPORTER. THE OP IS A LIAR AND A TANOID. THE OP IS ONLY DOING THIS RUBBISH TO PAINT BUHARI SUPPORTERS AS ANIMALS.

GO THROUGH HIS PAST POST AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by eightsin(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol. He should be ready to die while buhari will be alive.
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
My name is Shamwilu..

Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by sobastical: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
If that's him truly then he's opposite of his username here....I don't see wisdom in this
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by adahgold(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hey aboki,please and please I will be glad to kill if u can not kill ur self cuz GEJ till 2019...
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by dazdilijae(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
My name is Shamwilu M Tunga, I'm from kastina state. I am contemplating of killing myself because i can't be alive and see Buhari fail again. what is your advise for me ?

My friend Please don't think of doing that to your loved Ones
The pain and agony they would face is untold
Please remember no Politician is worth dying for, You were created for a purpose in this life
and I believe taking your life wasn't it
You also can be the Next Councillor, or LGA Chairman or even Nigeria's president
Please I beg you don't waste your precious life for no one
We love you and need our contribution to a greater Nigeria

I ll pray for you every day cos its well with you
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by virud: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please kindly kill yourself ALONE! Don't maim and kill innocent corp members!
Re: Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
My name is Shamwilu M Tunga, I'm from kastina state. I am contemplating of killing myself because i can't be alive and see Buhari fail again. what is your advise for me ?

U should better die now bcus it is obvious that buhari is loosing this election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zaria Bloodbath: Mass Graves Dug By Army Exposed (photos) / Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.