Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site (5775 Views)

What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? / Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by bimbayo: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2006
grin

Hiya folks, u gotta visit the entertarnment page on Vmovile/Celtel's new WAP portal, wap.vmobile4me.com. it has more African links on it, and - wait for this! Nairaland Forum is linked direct from it !

Seun how much 'rent' did u pay for this? Gotta say if it came out of the blue then these guys are really Naija friendly,

Cool.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by aloib(f): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2006
wow , nice
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by solajacobs(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2006
Dear nairalanders, celtel nigeria,the company that just acquired vmobile uploaded their new website today,sunday 3rd of sept. and one link that stand out on the website is that of nairaland. If you are using your vmobile internet,just go to the home page,click on entertainment
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by solajacobs(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2006
Dear nairalanders, celtel nigeria,the company that just acquired vmobile uploaded their new website today,sunday 3rd of sept. and one link that stand out on the website is that of nairaland. If you are using your vmobile internet,just go to the home page,click on entertainment and then on nairaland. If you are having problem browsing on your vmobile for sometime, request for another settings and the new setting for celtel would be sent to you
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by solajacobs(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2006
Dear nairalanders, celtel nigeria,the company that just acquired vmobile uploaded their new website today,sunday 3rd of sept. and one link that stand out on the website is that of nairaland. If you are using your vmobile internet,just go to the home page,click on entertainment and then on nairaland. If you are having problem browsing on your vmobile for sometime, request for another settings and the new setting for celtel would be sent to you. The only difference in the new setting is that the apn has been changed from wap.vmobile to wap and the home page changed to wap.ng.celtel.com. stay blessed.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by oyigbe(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2006
hi,please can you tell me the website so i can apply.thanx
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by dominobaby(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2006
Yeah! Just got to celtel's good page and i was impressed seeing nairaland on there! Phew! Nairaland has come a long long way! Congratulations!
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by dominobaby(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2006
Yeah! Just got to celtel's good page and i was impressed seeing nairaland on there! Phew! Nairaland has come a long long way! Congratulations!
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by SvS(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2006
@domino u must be soo p;eased wif it cos u posted it twice!
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by dominobaby(f): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2006
Hi svs! Wow! U still on nairaland? I've been missing a lotta peeps in here! How ya doing?
Well, not exactly that i posted it twice, it gave me an error da first time and i had to repost it.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by SvS(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2006
yer am ere ohh,bn off for a while,hows u?
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by dominobaby(f): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2006
Am cool girl, been off for a while too. Been busy in school. Many peeps seem to be outta nl.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by SvS(f): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2006
yes me too am bk @s kool cos summer hols r ova
i guess there r pple lik tha on nl as wel,so maybe dats y theyre not ere
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by saints2(f): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2006
Good Work am so glad hearing that,Meaning More is required from those much is given.Kudos to all Members,you make Nairaland.com what its today,There is way Seun can do it alone,So glad that we have people that can look beyond the future here.Keep the Ball Rolling Seun.

Cha!!!
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by donjazzie(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2006
seun u too much keep ballin
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by waleleader(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2006
Can someone please provide a link, i seem to be lost on the web. cheers
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by sikiru4me: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2006
i am sceptical about the nigerian communication company whereby a company will exist for year and suddenly just change it s name one name 2 another,pls somebody should enlighten me before i will explode of ignorant.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by sikiru4me: 1:48am On Sep 06, 2006
Please somebody should help with some educational website,because am short of it.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by Christino(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
What would you like to know about education. You can start a thread on that and the best way to get Fast and relevant info is on a Forum, and with 50,000 people here, you are more than guaranteed. SO go ahead you are on track.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by onyek: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2006
sikiru

What sort of educational information are you interested in?

cheesy
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by dennylove(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2006
it show that nairaland is GOING-PLACES
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by yahoo2(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2006
I have checked the site too. It's nice. However no provision was made for contribution. It's good anyway!
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by Christino(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2006
check out wap2.nairaland.com instead
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by cabali(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2006
home page is www.portal.ng.celtel.com or www.wap.ng.celtel.com.

But if u have the settings already(on ur phone), just go to ur browser, click entertainment and among others u will see nairaland forum

If u gat issues with getting the settings; I can help, just post ur phone no.(celtel) and ur phone make and model and it will be sent! Dont ask! just do it
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by faketeeth(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2006
hw come ther's no provision for one to log in?
although its cool bt they shld modify it so we can log in.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by dolarpo(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2006
Christino:

check out wap2.nairaland.com instead

the day the whole thing started i noticed it and was like wow seun is going places. but even with this link on my nokia 3100, i still cant post a reply. I feel seun should improve on the post reply side so that someone new visiting celtel would get to understand better what the site is all about. Im proud to be a nairalander.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by Seun(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2006
You can post from wap2.nairaland.com if you bother to login.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by cabali(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2006
For assistance with settings for the celtel wap; call cust care on 111 it is free or call bmc! on 08022227101. he will be glad to assist
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by Seun(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2006
@cabali: thanks for this information.
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by Oracle(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2006
Thatz great news
nairaland is really going places
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by SvS(f): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2006
u welcome
Re: Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site by cabali(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2006
Anytime Seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fattest Man In The World Dies Aged 44 / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Be Careful Of This 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.