Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos (10321 Views)

African Rockstar! Davido Thrills Fans In Abidjan,and The Show Hasnt Even Happend / Any Rock Fans In This House ? What Are Ur Fav Bands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2009
KarmaMod:

why not sing that song at church then.
ROFLMAO
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by shotster50(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2009
Massive fan of Coldplay, and lil dose of Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Nickleback, Gun N Roses, Ting Tings, Blur, etc. Thats as far as my experimentation with Rock goes.
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2009
princesa:

The thread dint actually read "all  fans of Rock meet here" so the daftness lady should be from your side, even at that i dont see why i should stay away even if it were fanatic fan club of demon-loving fans, you nor the creator of the thread owns this site nor have the right to curtail my movement and post round this site

but on a lighter note, you can just say am a girl who doesent want to see her fellows follow the wide and narrow way, A benevolent lass, if you would add tongue

Sure, I agree with you but while you are in the business of telling people what the real deal is, why not go to Saudi Arabia and tell the muslims there that Mohammed sucks your puzzy? That would be some entertainment. undecided cheesy
By the way, the thread reads : Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans in Lagos. You are not one, why are you here? If the thread title is : Lets talk about Rock, Grunge, Heavy metal music, different case. But as usual, you are ignorant. undecided

spikey dear, Fear Factory was for the OP! From the list he made, it's along the line of the kinda stuff he likes.

Lol I would never suggest such bands to fairweather rock fans

I usually go with the "ear friendly" ones like ColdPlay, RHCP, Radiohead, Linkin Park etc lol

LOL! I for fear, cuz you had me thinking. . . what is she doing? She would drive them away! Are you a big fan of NIN?

"hey bitch, wait to see my deek, I will beat that puzzy up"

ROTFL! grin cheesy
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2009
you cant see way past you problems?
you are totally doomed tongue
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2009
but then again undecided

spikedcylinder:

Sure, I agree with you but while you are in the business of telling people what the real deal is, why not go to Saudi Arabia and tell the muslims there that Mohammed sucks your puzzy? That would be some entertainment. undecided cheesy
By the way, the thread reads : Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans in Lagos. You are not one, why are you here? If the thread title is : Lets talk about Rock, Grunge, Heavy metal music, different case. But as usual, you are ignorant. undecided

Saudi Arabia and tell the muslims there that Mohammed sucks your puzzy? That would be some entertainment. undecided cheesy
totally useless, uncalled for and irrelevant to the talk at hand

Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans in Lagos.
the poster actually said
Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos

ur sin of omission just to prove ur lame point further
i guess it's too much rock music at work tongue
demon embarassed
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
princesa:

but then again undecided

Saudi Arabia and tell the muslims there that Mohammed sucks your puzzy? That would be some entertainment. undecided cheesy
totally useless, uncalled for and irrelevant to the talk at hand

Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans in Lagos.
the poster actually said
Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos

ur sin of omission just to prove ur lame point further
i guess it's too much rock music at work tongue
demon embarassed

Nope, not useless at all. In fact, very very akin to the subject at hand since you seem to be the in house Madam reality check.

I have no sin of omission, you are the one that has a sin of dementia. Please go and check your self into a ward and rid the world of your absolute awkwardness. undecided
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
you actually prompted my in house reality check, cos i remebared just commenting on this genre of music associated with demonism, but since you mentioned it, it aint bad, you dont expect me to lose my head when you are doing yours, someone has to keep in check tongue

i have never looked or sound akward before on any thread, quite on the contary as you might still remba i hardly look on the serious side of subjects here on land
but if you think am akward here, then i dont give a hoof lady of your presume notion
not in the least cool
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by UNLEASHED(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2009
I think that kind of music is for the devil and the likes.
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
Thank you jare! cheesy
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2009
princesa:

you actually prompted my in house reality check, cos i remebared just commenting on this genre of music associated with demonism, but since you mentioned it, it aint bad, you dont expect me to lose my head when you are doing yours, someone has to keep in check tongue

i have never looked or sound akward before on any thread, quite on the contary as you might still remba i hardly look on the serious side of subjects here on land
but if you think am akward here, then i dont give a hoof lady of your presume notion
not in the least cool

Is this still English? Or you have diverged?
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
was i too high for your level of understanding grin
sorry i cant crawl intellectually just because you are still a toddler there tongue
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
LOL!
Thats the funniest ish I've read in a while. You? High intellectually? Sure! cheesy
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
am glad you approve grin
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
Big fan of rock music here, especially Indie Rock kiss
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2009
princesa:

am glad you approve grin

No lessons in sarcasm I presume? undecided
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
and no inklings on semantics grin
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by KarmaMod(f): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2009
Unleashed, it'd be best if you stay in school

Is this still English? Or you have diverged? Huh

Na you get time trying to comprehend that gibberish. I'd have better luck translating Latin. Point is she's just yarning dust.

lol I like a couple of NIN songs. Bigger fan of alt rock like REM smiley
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2009
Most of these people saying that rock music is meant for the devil and the likes, may we know why? As it seems that you are speaking in general, fair enough some rock music can be seen as devilish but why not just pick on those specific ones rather than generalising  undecided

Break out of the box jare, there's more to rock music than Marilyn Manson, jeez  grin
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by smile4kenn(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
rock music is an expensive music, that is why its not in naija
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by KarmaMod(f): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
ibkaye:

Break out of the box jare, there's more to rock music than Marilyn Manson, jeez  grin

How can they know that when they're retarded?

should we assume that all rap/r&b songs is about "beating puzzy up"

People can be so dumb
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2009
@ Karma

NIN are not exactly user friendly grin but I like them a lot. I'm into a lot of alt rock too. . . . . Hill Of Beans, David Allen Coe, Cotton Goats, Moldy Peaches. I know right? grin grin

My oga has been trying to force "Soul" music down my throat since like forever. When he's tired, he will go and sleep on his "Change gonna come" . tongue
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
KarmaMod:

Unleashed, it'd be best if you stay in school

Na you get time trying to comprehend that gibberish. I'd have better luck translating Latin. [b]Point is she's just yarning dust.[/b]lol I like a couple of NIN songs. Bigger fan of alt rock like REM smiley

I hope the dust choke you while dancing with the evil spirits from your rock music cool
tsst undecided
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by eldee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
princesa:

I hope the dust choke you while dancing with the evil spirits from your rock music cool
tsst undecided
Yeah, we'll choke alright . . .

And I also wish the Kwara State Police Department good luck with their goat interrogation
http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/27049/42/

How you guys manage to hold on to these archaic beliefs is bewildering.
This is more primitive than the xenophobia in SA, hell it even beats the witchunts of 1600s
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by djcrucifix(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
i'm a big rock fan, i listen to linkin park,system of a down, evanescence, 12 stones, fall out boys, greenday, maroon 5, etc etc grin grin grin
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2009
eldee:

And I also wish the Kwara State Police Department good luck with their goat interrogation

This is more primitive than the xenophobia in SA, hell it even beats the witchunts of 1600s

like that story is wierd to the bone
but funky cheesy
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by KarmaMod(f): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
eldee:

Chic is hella embarrassing.
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hard rock is a no no. I don't mind soft rock though. Linking Park and U2
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2009
are they any good from the bunch ?
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2009
eldee:

L O L! cheesy
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2009
did you read that funky story too
surprising at what nigerian police can do cheesy
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2009
Yep. Similar to you calling a genre of music Luciferic. undecided
Re: Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos by princesa(f): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2009
u mean the attitude and reason involved
oh! come off it, they are both different topics entirely cheesy
but, it does depends on perspective, that, i have come to realise
but mine girlfriend, is that Rock is demonic grin take it or leave it
Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Music Meets Runway / Nigerian Artist Capable Of Winning Grammy? / Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.