Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (46510 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:

It is ur papa that u are telling to shut up! bastard! No the only abominable act here is the continued character assassination by desperate yoruba men running from smelly yoruba pussy.

The names are clearly Igbo you dunce. Yorubas do bad things, Edos do bad things, Delta does bad things, Hausa does bad things, Tiv does bad things, every nation has bad. It's only Igbos that can do no wrong. Fools.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:
Damn! I hope that isn't APC's Obiagelli...this PDP mandem ain't playing lol.

But these naija men are so violent - mofos be sniffing life out of women like it's the new thing in fashion smh. Why put blood on ya hand when you can easily do elimination by substitution?

And these naija women and their ways - stop turning folks into killers. You lot need a re-orientation and a change in mentality. Don't put blood on ya hands unless your life is in danger.

Lol, not me o
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:

YORUBAS SHOULD STOP SPREADING PROPAGANDA AND LIES ON THE INTERNET BECOS THEIR WOMEN HAVE SMELLY PUSSY

STOP ALREADY WITH THE DESPERADO. LEAVE IGBO WOMEN ALONE, TAKE THIS AS A FORMAL WARNING.

Oh hiohiohiohiohio that was someting grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Chinaka2014(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
This family issues is becoming something else these women should learn how to live cooperatively with their men counterpart or leave them peaceful before things get out of hand, now she's gone & d living has to face justice, why should a woman decide to marry a man & later she will be working against him as soon as trial comes? why can't they withstand trials or pack and leave when trials arise.
may her soul find peace & to these her relatives who want to make trouble , I ask where are they when this lady is alive & reporting evil to them? God will punish them for trying to punish the living now that their sister is dead. they killed her by giving her wrong advise even her friend which she died in her house, evil men sickin justice God Will punish all of you. chinakaemmanuel47
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
aim5:

I hope you die a painful and gruesome death. You bast.ard.
Dnt wish someone death!

I know the guy is an eediot...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:

This is how ur yoruba brother murdered our igbo sister. Original story ot that your copy and paste fake story. http://www.punchng.com/news/how-my-daughters-fiance-bathed-her-with-acid-bathed-her-with-acid/

I'm not Yoruba. I don't care for them either.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Dnt wish someone death!

I know the guy is an eediot...

You cute.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:
ANOTHER TRIBAL NEWPAPER, SELLING TRIBAL LIES CLEVERLY PACKAGED AND DIRECTED TOWARDS IGBO WOMEN, THEIR TARGET.

YORUBAS WOMEN IS NOT ENOUGH 4 YORUBA MEN.

NOBODY IN NIGERIA KILLS, ABUSE AND BEATS THEIR WIFE MORE THAN YORUBA MEN. YORUBA WOMEN ARE THE MOST ABUSED WOMEN IN NIGERIA TODAY. FACT!

KEEP TELLING URSELF IGBO WILL GIVE U THEIR DAUGHTERS TO U, UNTIL THEY REACH THE DOOR, KNOCK AND ARE CHASED AWAY.

ANIMALS

lmaoooooooo........many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Lovine: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Spiritist husband and wives at work
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by LewisO: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:

Dude, I am very clear on wat am saying. If anybody commits a crime, that person will face the law.

But don't start mixing desperation to marry from the igbos with propaganda and lies over the internet

Enough is Enough! The fact u are on this thread that don't concern u, is prove of this.

Go and stop wife and girlfriend killing in the Southwest, Ndiigbo are more than capable to deal with any bastard that kills our daughters.

Leave igbos alone, afterall [size=18pt]one of your Yoruba Brothers used acid to kill one of our igbo sister that he was only engaged to[/size].

http://www.punchng.com/news/how-my-daughters-fiance-bathed-her-with-acid-bathed-her-with-acid/
[size=14pt]Igbo men are the first class heartless fellows indulging in such evil act, i can share alot about it but I am too busy for all these silly things, i know this will come up next time and it won't be friendly. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Thomsbuky(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
yoruba people won't kill us in this country
Intelligence 0%

Edited.. Igbo people in Lagos behave like lagosians

Is your brain functioning? Are you attention seeker? your brother committed homicide murder, you come up with ethnicity and bigotry statement. I will give you one more chance to read your statement again and apologise to your host yoruba people in Lagos, before I l sent gods wrap to strike fire into that ingrait ignorant head of yours ? Ewu..
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Just wondering why I am not feeling sorry for the deceased! She use her hand kill herself! Wife beater, yet she still stayed with him until she died. In the next 10 years, when the guy leaves prison, another woman will jump at him and marry him and life goes on.

Please, is it by force to marry nii?

May God comfort the family members!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Aprime:

Why advertise your stúpidity? tongue

This is the height of it. It doesn't get worse. To think that there's 'shmart' in his monicker... NA wa o!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Holy heavens! This is saddening. Now am scared cry Oh God!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by logica(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

lmaoooooooo........many are mad few are roaming.

LMAO. I will use that soon enough. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
I try to wrap my head round it? Why do women stay in these situations? Like Why? Is your life or well being of great importance?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Isn't this the same thread that made FP a last week?
The picture attached to the right is that or Arowolo that killed his wife a few years ago
The one on the left may also be a wrong picture

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
aim5:

You cute.

In the midst of e-fight, you get eye to notice cuteness?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
He came out of prison. He needed rehab.
She didn't know better.
Someone out of prison especially for drug or violence related offense needs to be rehabilitated before he or she can function well in the family
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missmossy:
Holy heavens! This is saddening. Now am scared cry Oh God!

Don't besmiley
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
This is getting too much dis days!!
Man beat wife to Death, Woman beat husband to Death!! Haba!!

NEXT PLS!!!

According to nairalanders she was probably killed for running him down with her mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by abbas2(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:
ANOTHER TRIBAL NEWPAPER, SELLING TRIBAL LIES CLEVERLY PACKAGED AND DIRECTED TOWARDS IGBO WOMEN, THEIR TARGET.

YORUBAS WOMEN IS NOT ENOUGH 4 YORUBA MEN.

NOBODY IN NIGERIA KILLS, ABUSE AND BEATS THEIR WIFE MORE THAN YORUBA MEN. YORUBA WOMEN ARE THE MOST ABUSED WOMEN IN NIGERIA TODAY. FACT!
That could be correct because it is only Yoruba that gives out their Daughter without demanding a fortune!

KEEP TELLING URSELF IGBO WILL GIVE U THEIR DAUGHTERS TO U, UNTIL THEY REACH THE DOOR, KNOCK AND ARE CHASED AWAY.

ANIMALS
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
[size=40pt]yoruba people[/size] won't kill us in this country
[size=40pt]Intelligence 0%[/size]

ARE YOU JOKING

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:

In the midst of e-fight, you get eye to notice cuteness?

Yup.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Fourwinds: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
he never tremble yet. by time he is given life imprisonment poo-poo will fall from his pants. stu..pid man.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
cococandy:
He came out of prison. He needed rehab.
She didn't know better.
Someone out of prison especially for drug or violence related offense needs to be rehabilitated before he or she can function well in the family

He is beating her for being barren when he has been in prison for most of the marriage
If a husband leaves me and doesn't return,I am free to move on with my life and find someone else.
The girl was very naive and wasted her youth on this low life
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by naijak: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
The more reason why people should learn to seek God before going into marriage. Marriage is not a human invention, it started with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden and do it's all about God and it should be for everyone.

There may/will definitely be challenges in marriage, but they are always allowed to make families stronger and not end in such total failures we witness in homes this days.

If you are yet to say I do, make a God-wise decision. It is never all about 'love'-which can sometimes be nothing more than ordinary infatuation; but rather all about GOD.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
babyosisi:

He is beating her for being barren when he has been in prison for most of the marriage
If a husband leaves me and doesn't return,I am free to move on with my life and find someone else.
The girl was very naive and wasted her youth on this low life
that's just to show his mind got messed up. Prison makes people worse not better.

Maybe because no one approved of the marriage to start with, she didn't have the face to go back to her parents.

So sad.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
ChristyG:
u ibos are bunch of pathetic animals,and what of the numerous ibo men who have killed their wives in d east?or in usa?is it also yorubas fault?.awon eranko ikeji aja people

You are far more pathetic than that fool you quoted

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
yoruba people won't kill us in this country
Intelligence 0%

No dey let sanity elude you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers / Most Women Prostituting In Germany Are Nigerians – Reports (Pix, Video) / Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.