Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. (1851 Views)

Economic Recession In Nigeria A Blessing – Utomi / Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE / Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Seamareggae(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
1. Power: He promised Amanpour that Nigerians would enjoy the benefits of privatizing NEPA before the end of the year but yet the erratic power supply in addition to the fixed charges has worsen the country's economy, thereby adding more pains to the sufferings of Nigerians...
God help us...

2. Security: A country that has lost so many lives(over 15000) of innocent Nigerians due to the nonchalant attitude of these present administration to Boko haram and other security issues. May there souls rest in peace, Amen.

3. Fuel Subsidy Scam: A Government that is meant to better the lives of it citizens by providing our abundant crude oil products at subsidized rates decided to take off the subsidy, informing Nigerians, it will be channeled into rebuilding our refineries.
Fast forward from Jan 1, 2012, yet No refinery is working, I leave these question for the masses to answer...
Is 2 years not enough to rebuild those refineries in Warri and Port Harcourt?

4 Economy: Nigeria is listed as the biggest economy in Africa, but its yet to have any positive effects on lives of many Nigerians due to the corrupt practices of our leaders and these present administration that believes in an adage - stealing is not corruption.

5. Employment (immigration scam): He promised us 2millon jobs during 2011 elections and we the youths fell in love with him and we decided to vote for Mr President.
Fast Forward to March 2013, a minister in his cabinet scammed over 50, 000 graduates of #1000 each in the name of immigration job and yet the minister is being decorated by the government. Notwithstanding that innocent graduates died during these process.
May there souls rest in peace, Amen.
Till today, where are those jobs?

6. Lack of Infrastructure: The major lack of infrastructural development during these administration has been alarming that you hardly mention any capital infrastructure that has positively effected the citizenry. The little ones being done are either substandard or half baked.

7: Corruption: These has been the HALLMARK of these present administration, to the extent that criminals, corrupt government officials are given presidential pardon and then fast tracked to the Senate and house of Representatives to continue the adage - Stealing is not corruption.

With all these points enlightened, permit me to say corruption has been the front runner of these present administration and by God's grace Mr President would go down in history as the first incumbent president in Nigeria NOT to be re-elected.

So therefore I have Decided...
Vote APC...
Vote Sai Buhari...
God bless Nigeria...
Thanks...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Acekidc4(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by sammyj: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by darksuit(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Leave him
Saturday don nearly reach
Reliable sources have informed me that he has packed his things.
Especially his shoes grin
"Iya meji kii je oku igbe"
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=13pt]Say no to GEJ. Your destiny is in your hands. Pls vote wisely
SAI BUHARI[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by denko(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari cannot be alternative wake up bro
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by adanduka: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ TILL APC STOPS INSULTING NIGERIANS WITH THEIR CHOICE OF CANDIDATE.
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Seamareggae(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=UrennaNkoli post=31953611][b][i][size=13pt]Say no to GEJ. Your des
We are on it already...
God bless you...
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Seamareggae(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
denko:
Buhari cannot be alternative wake up bro
Sorry bro... He is and he is the best alternative...
God bless you...
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by guthy: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
That's interesting, just vote on our site! Voting ends shortly, just before the polls open.

Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

1 Like

Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Seamareggae(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
darksuit:
Leave him
Saturday don nearly reach
Reliable sources have informed me that he has packed his things.
Especially his shoes grin
"Iya meji kii je oku igbe"
Lol.. Bro.. All is well...
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Seamareggae(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
adanduka:
GEJ TILL APC STOPS INSULTING NIGERIANS WITH THEIR CHOICE OF CANDIDATE.
Pls where did you spot any insult in the article??
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by vanilson(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Rexnegro(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Seamareggae:
1. Power: He promised Amanpour that Nigerians would enjoy the benefits of privatizing NEPA before the end of the year but yet the erratic power supply in addition to the fixed charges has worsen the country's economy, thereby adding more pains to the sufferings of Nigerians...
God help us...

2. Security: A country that has lost so many lives(over 15000) of innocent Nigerians due to the nonchalant attitude of these present administration to Boko haram and other security issues. May there souls rest in peace, Amen.

3. Fuel Subsidy Scam: A Government that is meant to better the lives of it citizens by providing our abundant crude oil products at subsidized rates decided to take off the subsidy, informing Nigerians, it will be channeled into rebuilding our refineries.
Fast forward from Jan 1, 2012, yet No refinery is working, I leave these question for the masses to answer...

4 Economy: Nigeria is listed as the biggest economy in Africa, but its yet to have any positive effects on lives of many Nigerians due to the corrupt practices of our leaders and these present administration that believes in an adage - stealing is not corruption.

5. Employment (immigration scam): He promised us 2millon jobs during 2011 elections and we the youths fell in love with him and we decided to vote for Mr President.
Fast Forward to March 2013, a minister in his cabinet scammed over 50, 000 graduates of #1000 each in the name of immigration job and yet the minister is being decorated by the government. Notwithstanding that innocent graduates died during these process.

6. Lack of Infrastructure: The major lack of infrastructural development during these administration has been alarming that you hardly mention any capital infrastructure that has positively effected the citizenry. The little ones being done are either substandard or half baked.

7: Corruption: These has been the HALLMARK of these present administration, to the extent that criminals, corrupt government officials are given presidential pardon and then fast tracked to the Senate and house of Representatives to continue the adage - Stealing is not corruption.

With all these points enlightened, permit me to say corruption has been the front runner of these present administration and by God's grace Mr President would go down in history as the first incumbent president in Nigeria NOT to be re-elected.

Vote APC...
Vote Sai Buhari...
God bless Nigeria...
Thanks...

Well said bro...thumbs up to u for the writing which is full of facts.... Wish I have pvc I no go even tink of P talkless of PD how much more PDP....shameless people...notwithstanding my heart goes to #buhari4change
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by SirSeaman: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
So my moniker 'Seamareggae' has been given 24hrs ban after opening these thread...
God help us in these country...
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by SirSeaman: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

Well said bro...thumbs up to u for the writing which is full of facts.... Wish I have pvc I no go even tink of P talkless of PD how much more PDP....shameless people...notwithstanding my heart goes to #buhari4change
Atleast inspire one or two persons to vote for Buhari on that day...
God bless you...
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by SirSeaman: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

my main moniker 'seamareggae' has been banned... What could be the crime
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by cyril83(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

sammyj:

Cluelessness is a contagious disease.
Fighting so hard to be the FTC.

Yeye people.
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Acekidc4(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
cyril83:

Figgting so hard to be the FTC.

Yeye people.

Wetin be your own
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirSeaman:
cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

my main moniker 'seamareggae' has been banned... What could be the crime
You were banned in error by the anti-spam bot. you've been unbanned.
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by sammyj: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
........ grin grin grin
cyril83:

Fighting so hard to be the FTC.

Yeye people.
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by socialmediaman: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
It is well my people. Please keep your red card very safe for Jonathan for March 28
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by cyril83(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
sammyj:
........ grin grin grin

Acekidc4:

Wetin be your own

I tire for these people oh, one dey laugh one dey paraa.
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by sammyj: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
..... cheesy grin
cyril83:

Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Acekidc4(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
cyril83:

You are 1 funny Dudegrin!! Why ah no go Paraa na!! The Guy touch my ratgrin
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Seamareggae(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
socialmediaman:
It is well my people. Please keep your red card very safe for Jonathan for March 28
We are on it... And we gonna do it right dis time...
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Seamareggae(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ishilove:

You were banned in error by the anti-spam bot. you've been unbanned.
Thanks...
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by fortunella: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Imagine APC condemning PDP, when they are rogues, rebels etc. Just watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPuLuh3iPDw
God help us...

Vote APC...
Vote Sai Buhari...
God bless Nigeria...
Thanks...

[/quote]

Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by LordMecuzy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bros I dey vex pls edit that 50,000 death to 500,000 abeg. immigration scam
Re: Mr. President Negligence: A Blessing In Disguise. by Rexnegro(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2015
SirSeaman:

Atleast inspire one or two persons to vote for Buhari on that day...
God bless you...

Sure bro I have been doing that since sef...

(1) (Reply)

Rise Up Against Buhari, APC, PDP Tells Its Members / FUNNY RESULTS FROM Kogi Supplementary Poll (A MUST SEE) / Biafra: See What A Protester Did On His Body. - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.