Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures (4230 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by ketekete: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC 2015 Presidential candidate General Muhammadu Buhari is presently campaigning in Bauchi. It has been predicted that Buhari has more chances of becoming the next President of Nigeria than President Goodluck Jonathan.

What are your takes my fellow Nairalanders?.. Sai Buhari or GEJ till 2019?

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/buhari-campaign-in-bauchi-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by ketekete: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2015

Yesterday, US President Barack Obama sends a message to Nigerians about the upcoming election.: “It is the responsibility of all citizens to help keep the peace, no matter who wins – Barack Obama”. See more photos after the cut.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Situation001(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
THAT'S MY PRESIDO....!!

ALL HAIL GMB!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by ketekete: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Voters with PVCs by region as at 23rd of March 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bauchi will deliver between 80 and 85 percent for the People's General.

Heart attack for JonaTAN.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Muazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
The man of the people.

Sai Buhari. Save us from this clueless ogogoro drinker

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by chat2deen(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai Baba! SaTANoids Will be like buhari has won Chai! Diaris God Oooooooo. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by vanilson(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

Vote #CHANGE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by tuniski: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Bauchi will deliver between 80 and 85 percent for the People's General.

Heart attack for JonaTAN.
Untill those of you teambuhari know how to calculate simple arithmetic, u will continue to shout rigging. No new votes will come from the north west and north east for buhari more than what he got there in 2011, he can only get marginal votes in kwara and ACN votes in SW. Add that to 12m u will have 15m. Add additional exagerrated 5m for possible new voters turnout. You will have 20m. GEJ has 22m plus without winning NW and 4 states in NE. Now add 5m new voters and minus 3m swing votes. We have 24m. Tell me how buhari will upset GEJ?
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by POPdecorator: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chaise the pple of change

sai baba
sai buhari
sai osinbajo
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by POPdecorator: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
If jonathan try to block the wind of change,that wind go blow him away

i can feel the change

sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by tp10: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
front page o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by henchamb(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mr ebele is looking for where to buy court judgment while gmb is campaigning unperturbed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
tuniski:
Untill those of you teambuhari know how to calculate simple arithmetic, u will continue to shout rigging. No new votes will come from the north west and north east for buhari more than what he got there in 2011, he can only get marginal votes in kwara and ACN votes in SW. Add that to 12m u will have 15m. Add additional exagerrated 5m for possible new voters turnout. You will have 20m. GEJ has 22m plus without winning NW and 4 states in NE. Now add 5m new voters and minus 3m swing votes. We have 24m. Tell me how buhari will upset GEJ?

For your mind, you think any sane Nigerian will vote GEJ? mehn..Na jonzing you dey oo. May I remind you that the dollar recipients are less than 0.005% of the voters population. Even GEJ may lose in bayelsa. Results go shock you oo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ should have been there to see how irrelevant his ph.d is. There is a clear difference between certificate and intelligence, and unfortunately, our Oga at the top have neither.

Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Sooroptimist: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Atiku Abubakar just arrived at the venue

What a mammoth crowd........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by gen2briz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
That my presido....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by mrmetoo1: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
ketekete:

Let's even forget all the other stories, this election is between SS/SE vs NW/NE. Now I'm being very generous to Jonathan, as in this is me being pro-Jonathan and say he wins 100% SS/SE, it brings his vote to 15m. Now if Buhari wins 70% NE/NW he gets over 16m votes then let's say they get 50-50 in NC and SW, Buhari still wins it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by doctokwus: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
tuniski:
Did u go to school @all?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
I was wondering why it's raining consistently this week, but I eventually realized that it's the wind of change blowing and washing away bad lucks out of the Country. The wind of change is blowing, and 10000000 umbrellas can't withstand it!
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Adminisher: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
ketekete:

Jona is finished. The lesson for everyone; never promise single term and renege on the deal. If you promise single term and break your promise then govern very well and dont steal. If you promise single term, break your promise, dont govern well, lose Chibok girls and you pay the President of Chad to do your job for you then you will lose elections and your name.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by ibisko04: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
tuniski:
Definition of fool is when you know that something is red and you says it is green. Forget about your 2011 arithmetic's. All equations has change and you seem to remain on the past equations.
Watch out very well, Buhari will get pan Nigerians votes on Saturday.
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by ketekete: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
15+ Photos from Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by ketekete: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015

The smile on their faces... Priceless
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by abokikhalifa: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
tuniski:
I can smell heart attack oooo....mr jega
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Booked
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by nuclearboy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
ketekete:

The smile on their faces... Priceless

The man is simply adored. It's almost unbelievable seeing him getting free what the thieves would pay trillions for.

A lesson for people everywhere on what really matters in life. I can imagine IBB and Jonathan soberly reflecting on the look on people's faces whenever they see GMB.

IBB isn't even bad. Just look at the ridicule Jo has been reduced to...... ... remove the money and people will sneer at him... remove the position and they will likely slap him for saying hello to them, seeing it as an insult

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by tuniski: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
ibisko04:

Definition of fool is when you know that something is red and you says it is green. Forget about your 2011 arithmetic's. All equations has change and you seem to remain on the past equations.
Watch out very well, Buhari will get pan Nigerians votes on Saturday.
be deceiving yourself you hear. Buhari won't get 25% in 2/3 states and abuja. He will be beaten roundly with all the variances of 2015. You people are only louder cos of the 3m ACN votes of Ribadu in 2011 now added to the loser Buhari! Even if we have 50m turnout which is unlikely, GEJ will still win with over 6m votes. Buhari can't win election in a plural nigeria. Lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig!
Re: Buhari Campaign In Bauchi – Classic Pictures by 7lives: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
nuclearboy:

The man is simply adored. It's almost unbelievable seeing him getting free what the thieves would pay trillions for.

A lesson for people everywhere on what really matters in life. I can imagine IBB and Jonathan soberly reflecting on the look on people's faces whenever they see GMB.

IBB isn't even bad. Just look at the ridicule Jo has been reduced to...... ... remove the money and people will sneer at him... remove the position and they will likely slap him for saying hello to them, seeing it as an insult

Money can't buy the grace of God, honestly speaking, Jona is a goner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State / I May Renounce My Canadian Citizenship By Pius Adesanmi / Is A Good Dictatorship Better Than A Corrupt Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.