Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# (1326 Views)

Aisha Buhari Defiled At 9 Years / Aisha Buhari Defiled At 9 Years Of Age / Aisha Buhari Defiled At 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by icequeen1991(f): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Concerned Nigerian gender activists have called on the women of Edo State to forgive the unguarded comments recently credited to Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of the APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.
Mrs. Buhari had in a campaign rally for her husband’s presidential bid in Edo State over the weekend had described the women of Edo State, as “prostitutes” claiming her husband’s administration will stop the prostitution by Edo women abroad.
In a swift response to Mrs. Buhari on Monday in Benin, Sarah Obozuwa, Founder of the Edo Women for Change (EWC) called on Edo women to forgive Mrs. Buhari. “Aisha Buhari was born on September 29, 1979. As of today, Mrs. Buhari is only 35 years of age. She was married to Buhari in August 13, 1989, at the age of 9. This means that Buhari at age 47, in 1989 was having sex with Aisha Buhari at the tender age of 9, an underage according to the constitution of Nigeria. So Mrs. Buhari is a victim of sustained childhood rape and her outbursts are understandable”, she said.
Speaking further, Mrs. Obozuwa said: “How Buhari got Aisha Buhari pregnant at age 13 is a chilling story of a Buhari who defiled Aisha as a little child while she was visiting Zulai, Buhari’s eldest daughter who was her playmate. It is ironic how such a traumatized woman now stands at the vanguard of stigmatizing fellow women.”

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by Acekidc4(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahahahaah!!grin

Ok na, we do Hear!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na dem born Aisha Buhari in 1979?
Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by Hawx(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
No be small thing o! Like mentor like followers! #teamgej grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chai, buhari is an extremist!
Una see wetin muhammed cause grin?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by Sweetguy25: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari likes it fresh and green. Aisha's puccy was green at the age of 9. grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by temitemi1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
That's Child abuse shocked shocked. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by millhouse: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa for Mr. Boko-hari oo

icequeen1991:
Concerned Nigerian gender activists have called on the women of Edo State to forgive the unguarded comments recently credited to Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of the APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.
Mrs. Buhari had in a campaign rally for her husband’s presidential bid in Edo State over the weekend had described the women of Edo State, as “prostitutes” claiming her husband’s administration will stop the prostitution by Edo women abroad.
In a swift response to Mrs. Buhari on Monday in Benin, Sarah Obozuwa, Founder of the Edo Women for Change (EWC) called on Edo women to forgive Mrs. Buhari. “Aisha Buhari was born on September 29, 1979. As of today, Mrs. Buhari is only 35 years of age. She was married to Buhari in August 13, 1989, at the age of 9. This means that Buhari at age 47, in 1989 was having sex with Aisha Buhari at the tender age of 9, an underage according to the constitution of Nigeria. So Mrs. Buhari is a victim of sustained childhood rape and her outbursts are understandable”, she said.
Speaking further, Mrs. Obozuwa said: “How Buhari got Aisha Buhari pregnant at age 13 is a chilling story of a Buhari who defiled Aisha as a little child while she was visiting Zulai, Buhari’s eldest daughter who was her playmate. It is ironic how such a traumatized woman now stands at the vanguard of stigmatizing fellow women.”

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
What some people say or write to spoil others? These write up is shameful and should be condemned. Op your a lady...be sensitive all these dirty politics won't help us. Look beyond your selfish gains and think bout your future. Your unborn generation deserve better than these administration
Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by tit(f): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
chai!
this thing is not good ooo
does she walk with bow-leg?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by saintendurance: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
That is the kind of change APC want to bring to Nigeria,by marrying under age girl's child to over age man.may God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by naijaking1: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
tit:
chai!
this thing is not good ooo
does she walk with bow-leg?

Not Yet. Waiting till she begins pass stool through her v, a-'gi.na in a condition called VVF

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by icequeen1991(f): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2015
prof1990:
What some people say or write to spoil others? These write up is shameful and should be condemned. Op your a lady...be sensitive all these dirty politics won't help us. Look beyond your selfish gains and think bout your future. Your unborn generation deserve better than these administration
excuse me,u want me to hide the truth or what?
Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by snthesis(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
chei
Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Another pdp lie undecided

And so what??
Is she complaining

That was then AND NOT NOW!!

You guys shoulg calm down

And the op didnt put any souce? :-^
Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by felixtare(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2015
prof1990:

ur generation deserve buhari n aisha,apc programmed robot
Re: Aisha Buhari Defiled At The Age Of 9#READ# by Slynonny(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mallam Buhari your a bloody rapist.
Aisha Buhari your a prostitute too.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Results From Senator Musiliu Obanikoro's Polling Unit / Nigerian YOUTHS Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves / 10 Most Murderous African Presidents Of All Times[2 Nigerian President Included]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.