Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Is There True Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There True Luv (1287 Views)

Is There True Love Without Money? / Once There********Ever There*****True Or False / Is There True Romance Without Finance? I Don't Know If She Love Me Or My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There True Luv by yommsy: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2006
I was in a rship 4 5yrs and throught dis period i was so faithful to my heart,i never cheated on her for once despite the pressure on me frm other ladies while in school and during my Nysc, but the worst happened so since then i find it so hard to luv.Somebody tell me is there true luv?
Re: Is There True Luv by yommsy: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2006
I was in a rship 4 5yrs and throught dis period i was so faithful to my heart,i never cheated on her for once despite the pressure on me frm other ladies while in school and during my Nysc, but the worst happened so since then i find it so hard to luv.Somebody tell me is there true luv?
Re: Is There True Luv by yommsy: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2006
Re: Is There True Luv by kiki(f): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2006
nah dis thing called love don't even exist
Re: Is There True Luv by Sista(f): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2006
@ Yommsey

Of course there is true love. Nothing last forever though and sometimes you find that out the hard way when it comes to love. I still love the father of my child and it is true love but I no longer desire to be in romantic love with him, I haven't been with him over 14 years now but if he needed me I would be there for him. Sometimes it is good to have a friend you can always count on even if you are no with that person. Having a friend sometimes makes life easier, you atleast always know that you are not alone.

Don't worry, you are young and you will fall in love again. When you do, don't take out on your new love what your old love did to you.
Re: Is There True Luv by HH(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2006
i strongly believe that everything God created/made lasts forever and on that note i would say theres true love, its just that when Adam and Eve sinned, everything became complicated for man, true love is probably not an exception, if u have 2 get on well in a relationship, do find a lady that deeply have d fear of God, any other thing is a bigger risk
Re: Is There True Luv by EmemJU(f): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2006
There surely is true love. Tho not everyone gets lucky, u hav to keep searching. What I feel for my husband is love, true and sincere.
Re: Is There True Luv by segun111(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2006
Yes there is true love but it comes once in a life time, however, when it is lost it might take a long long time to find it again. Futhermore, when love is found hold on to it so tight without anything in the world confronting you and your love. It is wonderful to find this true love because once its lost it is so hard and difficult to find again. 

What is true love? True love is when you can't wait to see each other even if you are at work or at school, day dreaming of one another, it is when both finishes each other sentences, or when both do stupid thing that you can't imagine doing. Anyway, it is an everlasting love at that very moment,
Re: Is There True Luv by dynamo2000(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
True love happens only if you are lucky!!! The is no magic to it or compatibility for that matter kiss
Re: Is There True Luv by damsol(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
yommsy:

I was in a rship 4 5yrs and throught this period i was so faithful to my heart,i never cheated on her for once despite the pressure on me frm other ladies while in school and during my Nysc, but the worst happened so since then i find it so hard to love.Somebody tell me is there true love?
sorry bout that,yeah u can indeed get a true love,its no magic at all,u just have to be prayerful and ofcourse have faith.
Re: Is There True Luv by CHRISTEL(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
i believe there is true love when you follow ur
heart. smiley smiley
Re: Is There True Luv by clocky(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2006
yes. get married to one
Re: Is There True Luv by MP007(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2007
WHOEVER posted this thread as been watching too much of ramoah noah love films, TRUE LOVE, comes just ones , if u miss am , u fuked up,

(1) (Reply)

I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally / Have You Even Being Hurt To The Extend Of Dying,how Was D Experience / Guys Can U Be Attracted To This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.