Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 (5416 Views)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Robert Clarke: I Can’t See Saraki Last For 9 Months / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by jingh(f): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
pendy79:
it's from a wall on FaceBook. Just type any of the names I bolded then go through their wall.

I think the originator is the gift
kk tanx dear
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Malawian:

this one sounds like what ilugunboy would write. grin grin

Lolzzz...so I answer Igbo name now...why are trying to bring me in here?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by atakamus: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
An average Ijaw person has inferiority complexity and hatred over the Igbo people. It is not news. I live in Bayelsa and know what I am saying. Although the issue of Igbo-Ijaw relationship should not be the major political focus here. An Ijaw man envies an Igbo man because an Igbo man is a proud and hard working person. He can make something out of nothing. Here in Yenagoa, Igbos are proud owners of houses and well explained profiting businesses.
Coming to GEJ, let it be known to all that GEJ is not an Ijaw man. He is from OGBIA ethnic nationality Have you ever seen him calling himself an Ijaw man? No. He has not and he will not do that because he is not. In Bayelsa there are four major ethnic differentiations. They are the Ijaws, the Epie, the Ogbia and the Nembe. If not for the similarity between the Ijaw language and the Nembe language, each of them has its own language that is different from others. If not for fate and luck that helped GEJ, an Ogbia man will find it very difficult to be the governor of Bayelsa state. If not for the removal of Alamiesigha which paved way for GEJ an Ogbia to be a governor, it wouldn't have been easy for an Ogbia man to be a governor in Bayelsa. Look at it here. Alamiesiegha an Ijaw man removed and GEJ came in. GEJ was moved to Abuja, Silva Timipre(a Nembe) who came second in the primaries was given the opportunity after a very secret pressure against it by some Ijaw politicians. GEJ played a very big role towards bringing in Silva. Silva was forced out and Seriake Dickson an Ijaw man brought in. The Epie ethnic nationality has not produced a governor so far. Please set the record straight. You will never see GEJ call himself an Ijaw man because he knows he is not. What he will do and has been doing is to ignore that attribute because of political gains. If the Ijaw race were given a direct chance to produce a president, THEY WILL NEVER HAVE GONE FOR GEJ because he is not an Ijaw man.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by abokikhalifa: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2015
drtwist:
Don't forget to join the transformation train # I'm for GEJ. So join the PDP group Channel(C0033AAD7) so u can help enlight others on why to vote for GEj. His victory depends on you and I.
his victory or nigerian,s victory... Chaaii phatetic fool....)Ou don't care about ur country instead you ar buzy campaigning for one selfish man.. Wise up my nigga
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Osakah24(m): 2:30am On Mar 25, 2015
afanide:

And yet they are sayin dey will not Vote GEJ as though he made the Statement himself.

Igbos themselves are Betrayers. They EASILY sell their Dignity for Small Change. They BETRAY EVEN THEIR OWN BROTHERS IN FOVOUR OF ANOTHER.

You guys shud learn from South-South. They are not Betrayers. They co-operate amongst themselves.

So have u all woken up 4rm your Sleep?

Wheather u vote Jonathan or NOT, he will still win the Election.
Amaechi and oshiomole are Gej brothers.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Rexnegro(m): 3:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Acekidc4:
Ok Na!!
Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe I swear I feel like u said the "ok na" like d way my p man dey talk am.....
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Acekidc4(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Rexnegro:

Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe I swear I feel like u said the "ok na" like d way my p man dey talk am.....

Hehehehecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Malawian(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lolzzz...so I answer Igbo name now...why are trying to bring me in here?
after reading those thrash, i could only think about you and seggegs grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Malawian:

after reading those thrash, i could only think about you and seggegs grin grin

Seems like you have a mental picture of me in your head...
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by afanide: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osakah24:

Are u sure
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Osakah24(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
afanide:

Are u sure
south south brothers I mean
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
his victory or nigerian,s victory... Chaaii phatetic fool....)Ou don't care about ur country instead you ar buzy campaigning for one selfish man.. Wise up my nigga
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Osakah24:
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Osakah24:

If Amaechi and Oshiomole feel the country can be better govern they did just the right thing.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
abokikhalifa:

Leave them to be suffering and smiling.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Eshinwaju: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
interesting thread....... cheesy...Igbos being used n abused.....like Clark.....like barcanista..... grin
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by PapalsBulls(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Pump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

River State Presidential Election Result Announced, Jega Accepts Result / Edo Overtakes Enugu In Coal Production / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.