Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 (5402 Views)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Robert Clarke: I Can’t See Saraki Last For 9 Months / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
The leader of Ijaw nation and a well known jihad from South South Zone, Chief Edwin Clarke sometime in 2003 granted an interview with a Saturday sun newspaper where he lambasted Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu of Igbo land calling him a civil war blood sucker. Dissatisfied, Clarke took the Igbos to cleaners chiding them as a "defeated civil war slaves" that wanted to reap in Ijaw land where they never sowed; (apparently referring to their OIL).

When Dr Dozie Ikedife from Anambra state and other few Igbo leaders lambasted him over the barrages of insults on Ndigbo, the issue became a media war of accretion between the two ethnic tribes as other Ijaw Leaders joined Clarke to abuse the Igbo nation, including the then Secretary of Ijaw Elders Council from Bayelsa state.

But 12 years later, the same Ijaw Leader Chief Edwin Clarke is the one begging Ndigbo to support his Ijaw brother Dr. Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan without any recourse to the past. The same Clarke today has remained the "POINT ONE" man to his brother Jonathan at Abuja pretentiously urging the Igbos to support his brother. Hmmm! ......Any Igbo man that cast his vote for Jonathan is not just a sellout but a very big disgrace to Igbo race....IGBOS SHOULD VOTE FOR GEN. BUHARI or CHIEF CHEKWAS OKORIE, because a vote for an Ijaw man is a wasted vote for anti Igbo tribe.

http://esabod..com/2015/03/bombshell-ojukwu-is-blood-sucker-while.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Acekidc4(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok Na!!

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hope NDIGBO know their true enemies. Same Edwin Clarke kicked against Obasanjo choice of Jonathan in 2007 but today Obasanjo is the Devil while Edwin Clarke is the ANGEL.

Flex Dino Kempes: "If we support the Igbo to have a president today the abandoned property issue will come back. They have not forgiven us, I believe the issue of abandoned property shall be reviewed by any Igbo president so that the Igbo will take all their property in Port Harcourt which will make them own Port Harcourt ". - Chief Edwin Clarke, the supposed leader of the Ijaw nation

Yet the YORUBAS KEPT AND MAINTAINED ALL IGBO PROPERTIES IN THE SOUTH WEST. I THINK THE IGBOS NEED HISTORY LESSONS.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by angelawoko(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
noted
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
some hard discussions on Facebook concerning this FACT.

Lynn Carson :No matter how hard my Igbo brothers shout GEJ till thy kingdom come, the Ijaw nation will always see them as foreigners. It may sound bizarre but is the truth. Forget the "Ebele", forget the "Azikiwe" Jonathan does not even know the meanings of them. It is so disheartening to see my Igbo brothers and sisters insulting each other because of an Ijaw man. Forget it my bros, they don't know you and you don't count.

Khojo Obinna Nwaeze Gift Onyinye, even if tommorow Jonathan calls ndi-igbo fools that do not worth him going there to campaign, they will still give him 80% votes and more. That tribe is a lost one. You can imagine how they even talk on this thread.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by obailala(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
pendicle:
Hope NDIGBO know their true enemies. Same Edwin Clarke kicked against Obasanjo choice of Jonathan in 2007 but today Obasanjo is the Devil while Edwin Clarke is the ANGEL.
This is even the part that surprises me most. All the people who were very vocal against Jonathan were the ones whom Jonathan quickly made his friends, even as he abandoned the masses who made him president. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adiole Ejike Cyril They all remember the igbo nation during election. And we the Igbo keep being tools in there hands. So funny

Leonardo Cyma Aguodogwu: "No body can destroy the bond between the North and the south south" ......Edwin clarke.. "We fought and stopped the dredging of the river niger during the time of Abacha".......Joseph Eva (former president, Ijaw National Congress)

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by drtwist(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't forget to join the transformation train # I'm for GEJ. So join the PDP group Channel(C0033AAD7) so u can help enlight others on why to vote for GEj. His victory depends on you and I.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obih Okechukwu: What is the lie here ?, are we all not aware that the ijaw and other south south never liked us,will never support us.
After the civil war the properties of the igbos in the north were spared,managed and proceeds payed back to the igbos
But just your so called brothers in Port Harcourt called them abandoned property and took them from the igbos until this day
And many igbos are here talking of half or close brother.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by GJames(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't condem GEJ for Edwin Clarke's errors. Anyway i will ''march4buhari''

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chukwudi GMayor Udechukwu: We are voting GMBuhari for high level integrity. At this point in our national history, We need a man like him to save us of an imminent shipwreck

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Baba419(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
You know what they say

Known Devils and unknown angels
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mc Anyanwu: SaiBuhari 2015 ...Jonathan is boring and distraction to Igbo's and Nigeria as a whole

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chinedum Lawrence Ugwu :It is tym for igbos to think outside d box & drop childish sentiments. We can't become president in 2019 or even 2023 by supporting a fellow southerner for president in 2015 . GMB is our finest option

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chinedu Njoku C: Buhari is the best option for us the Igbos without any sentiment

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nelson Iheagwam: what baffle me is igbos don't usually recall the memories of past civil war , The ijaw usually say they are not related to we Igbos, but we some igbos are sayin Ijaw are related to igbos . Igbos shine your eye , don't be easily decieve ,,,, Why not go for change

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by dele1727: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lalastica, seun ...please and please fp things....let the igbos know

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by omenka(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
And now the chicken is about to come home to roost. I feel really sorry for the south easterners. How they became reduced to mere pawns in Nigerian political chess game still beats me.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Toktee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
The very year the igbos choosed obj over Rochas,i stop supporting them,the igbos are very greedy set of people,with good money,they can sell the destiny.
And sometimes i wonder wether they possibly think gej will put them in aso rock after him.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Relying on nairaland alone, one would think the whole of ibo land is in full support of GEJ and against buhari.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
They come up with primordial and parochial sentiments to cover their ineptitude and failure. They LOOT, they PLUNDER, they STEAL while they tell you THE ALTERNATIVE TO US IS A MUSLIM, HE IS A CHRISTIAN, HE IS AN ATHEIST, HE IS A CATHOLIC, HE IS A FULANI, HE IS A YORUBA, HE IS IGBO WHILE THEY CONTINUE IN THEIR PILFERING OF YOUR COMMONWEALTH.

What matter most in LIFE is our HUMANITY AND THE ASPIRATION TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS IN LIFE.

There are SCOTS, WELSH, IRISH, ANGLICANS, CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM but they are all UNITED in the QUEST FOR NATIONHOOD and GOOD GOVERNANCE.

SHINE YOUR EYE WELL, WHEN THEY CAN NOT JUSTIFY THE TRILIONS THEY HAVE LOOTED THEY THROW UP ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS

IF NIGERIA IS WHERE YOU WANT IT TO BE THEN VOTE CONTINUITY BUT IF YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN IN YOU THAT WE CAN BE BETTER THAN WHAT THE PDP REPRESENTSIN 16YEARS THEN LET TRY ANOTHER WAY.

WE CAN'T KEEP DOING SAME THING IN SAME MANNER AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT

16 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by WilyWily: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Edwin Clark is enemy of ndigbo not Jonathan Goodluk,
Buhari killed thousands of unarmed Igbo Children, but Jonathan never planned or killed one single Igbo Child.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Mckennedy: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari where's your certificate?

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Mckennedy: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=Jakpon post=31959409][/quote]

I never quoted this ,,, i guess someone is using my Nairaland box,,admin take note..
Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chinaza Elizabeth :I jst which my pple (ndi igbo) will listen and b reasonable. My hrt bleeds each time I see or hear an Igbo man campaigning 4 GEJ. In d past, wen an igbo man comes out 4 electn, d Ijaws will rather vote 4 an Hausa man instead of an Igbo man. Where is the spirit of d Igbos? Where is our pride. No wonda Chinua Echebe wrote in his book 'there was a country' that d Igbos are nt wat they used 2 be. 'Where is our PRIDE? Evn if we dnt want Buhari, there is an Igbo man 4rm anoda party. Pls let's b reasonable

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Princess Augusta Njemanze: NDI IGBO NTI IKE! OLE OGE UNU GA AMUTA IHIE?
OLE OGE UNU GA EWERE OWE UNU BIKO?
What is wrong with we the Igbos? I said it before, and am saying it again that after NIGERIA AND BIAFRA WAR they IJAWS and ndi NBA NMIRI'S as a whole took everything that belongs to any IGBO man including my own fathers house and call them ABANDONED PROPERTIES BECAUSE IGBOS DID NOT WIN THE WAR! They even kill some IGBOS who tried to fight and get back what belong to them. Now The same IGBOS have forgotten so easily, They now want to Vote IGBO haters who took away everything an IGBO man owns in their State. What has JONATHAN done for the IGBOS, for 6yrs his been in the office. We danced around money, and forget PROUD IGBOS THAT WE ARE.
VOTE JONATHAN, YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES. IGBO MAN WILL NEVER HAVE CHANCE OF BECOMING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019. VOTE WISELY, VOTE BUHARI!

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by pendicle: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chijioke Ugwa: GEJ must go, 80% of his project was in North, while 3% was done in Igbo land, he did it because he saw Igbo's useless set of people, who he can use money to buy

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by egift(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Baba419:
You know what they say

Known Devils and unknown angels

We are tired of the Devil. All we want is to Change to the Angel.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by nagoma(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fellow Nigerians if you love your country and you want a better life for yourselves and your children, do all you can to get your PVCs and vote out GEJ in 7 days time. Free yourselves from this wicked and satanic regime. Don't be fooled twice because if you allow that to happen the shame is yours not Jonathan's.

Re: Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 by Bitterleafsoup: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
My friend you have lost it without the Ijaws the Biafra war would have ended in 1 year.
Between Ijaw and Fulani who slaughter more Igbos?
Between Hausa and Ijaw who kill more Igbos?

APC thinks we are forgot how Buhari stop importation to damage Igbos lively hood in the 80s we will not take that chance again with him. He has never apologized for the mass killing through bomb and starvation under his command. We will never forget!

Just In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another SS Wannabe / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. / Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56